by saryakimura96 Today at 10:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 10:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:23 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 9:05 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Most Elegant Affair

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Most Elegant Affair - Page 2 Empty Re: A Most Elegant Affair

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Jackal didn't back down from anything Odessa did, which made the ebony woman positively giddy. Their bodies were pressed hard into each other and neither of them backed down, their breasts crushing each other, swelling upwards through the plunging necklines of their gowns, nearly pushing all four orbs out into the open. At the very least, their areolas were starting to peek out from underneath that micron-thin fabric, dark brown disks and more pinkish circles very nearly touching as they rose above their respective cloth horizons.

Of course, if their areolas were showing in any noticeable way, any embarrassment was mitigated by the fact that they were pressed so tightly together that each woman's body protected the other's modesty. Odessa intended to fix that, as she tugged up on the bottom of Jackal's white dress, exposing her nylon-clad ass to the ogling eyes of a half-dozen patrons and waitresses of the fancy Konda SN! "I would never think you weak-willed, love. Simply weaker-willed than I," Odessa purred, as she let go of Jackal's dress, letting it rest on the cliff of her butt cheeks, the Briton smirking and blowing a soft stream of hot breath over Jackal's face, rubbing in her dominance.

She figured there would be retaliation, and as Jackal tugged up on Odessa's little black dress, the British woman's cheeks heated slightly as her nether regions got a cooling breeze. Her big, round backside was now shoved out quite obviously for all to see, and instantly the audience's attention was divided between the two impressive posteriors, Odessa huffing softly as she kneaded Jackal's butt cheeks with both hands, feeling her counterpart doing the same thing, the two women mirroring each other perfectly. "Please, my bum is my best feature. As lovely as yours is, it cannot compare any more than your muscles can compare to mine. So let them choose whose is superior!" She would grab on tighter to Jackal's butt and then swing them around, so that the women who had been staring at one ass had a chance to look at the other.

"You're quite forward about all this, you know. Not that I mind. But I thought I'd have to take it a little slower with you to start!"

Last edited by Daaharu on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:31 pm

There they stood, butts hanging out to be enjoy by everyone who couldn't pry their eyes off of the two beauties, Jackal's smile never left her lips as she continued to challenge Odessa. The upperclass who came to Konda SN was getting an exciting eye show, more than what they were normally bargined for and not a single one of them could bring themselves to try and step in between the two beauties, both of them snug in their tight fitting dresses that was slowly being peeled up each other's bodies, revealing more and more of the treasures that hid beneath them. The rush of the hot breath, heated air from Odessa's breath running across of her face, Jackal let a hot breath of her own in retaliation, shooting it back across Odessa's face.

"Why thank you, it's nice to know that. However, you're still getting one fact wrong. You're the weaker willed than the two of us." Jackal replied, the two of them continuing to have their disagreement how who was who in their current stand off. Neither one of them were willing to lose ground against the other as they squeezed and kneaded each other's well toned butts, Jackal had to say she was impressed but she would never lose sight of what was superior. Her butt.

"My butt has muscles that many women would shy away from, by the end of tonight, I shall add your name to the list!" she boasted as she was spun around, turning around so that Odessa would have a perfect look at her perfect butt, tensing her muscles as she popped out her bare butt! "Ha, I've heard the way you work Odessa, and to say I would shy away from such a thing would be a lie against a woman such as yourself. If you wish to play this game, then I wish to best you at it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 am

Odessa smirked as she felt a retaliatory puff of warm breath wash across her face, both of them trying to enforce their own dominance by playing these little mind games, neither of them willing to back down as they just kept on challenging each other, neither woman seeming even remotely put out by the way things had transpired so far. Odessa, while she hadn't expected this to develop so quickly, certainly was not upset by the fact that it had. The two of them remained locked in this intimate struggle, fingers playing each other's buttocks like pianos, kneading and squishing them like pizza dough, though Odessa found Jackal's pantyhose did restrict what all she could do to that butt...

As her hands worked, Odessa blew on Jackal's face again, but this time she would form her lips into a tight circle and blow a concentrated stream of cool air on Jackal's face, trying to play with hot and cold breath to ruffle the Japanese woman's feathers a little bit! "I'm sorry, darling, but you are still just a teensy bit confused. It is you who is the weaker-willed between the two of us. You will, after all, back down on this conversational point," Odessa answered right back, not letting Jackal have even a second where she could claim superiority without being challenged. Odessa then spun the two of them around, so the different sections of the "crowd" could get a good look at the butt which had not been facing them before.

And then Jackal would do a smaller personal spin, thrusting her butt out right in Odessa's direction! The ebony beauty would grin devilishly and lick her lips as her hands immediately latched onto that fat posterior again, kneading it through the nylons some more. But she would not let it end there. "None of your muscles, gluteal or otherwise, will be able to stand up to mine. But let's just examine this specimen a little closer, shall we?" Odessa would then get down on her knees, so that that pushed-out rear end was just about at eye level. Carefully, she would roll down Jackal's pantyhose, until that bare butt was completely exposed! "Oooh, now this isn't bad...quite a bit of heft here..." she would muse, as she brought her hands to play again, cupping them underneath Jackal's butt cheeks, pushing them up, and then letting them drop and jiggle. She repeated the action, then she brought one hand down in the middle of each cheek, squeezing as hard as she could, pulling them apart, then back together. She leaned in, pressing her face against Jackal's ass, her nose pressing into luscious butt flesh...and her mouth opening up to nip at it, as if trying to bite off a small sample to be examined later. After more than a minute of close-up rear end examination, she would pull away, giving that butt one full-force spank to watch the way it jiggled before she would hike Jackal's pantyhose back up and get back on her feet.

"I must say, I am impressed. You have the sort of rear end that even I have rarely seen before. But it's not the best I've ever seen. It simply can't compare to mine." Odessa would pull on Jackal's shoulder to turn her around so they were face to face again. But Odessa would then do a little spin, turning her back to Jackal and thrusting out her own rear end towards the Japanese woman, wiggling it tauntingly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Jackal smiled out as she felt Odessa examining her butt, even as she deemed it unable to stand against hers. She only responded by tightening her buttcheeks to flex those muscles at her rival. She took pride in hearing Odessa praise her butt, even if it wasn't out right praise she could tell that Odessa was impressed with her glutes as she felt even more of a breeze hitting her butt when Odessa started to roll down her panty hose! Jackal continued to have no hesitation in showing off her butt, no matter who it was that was watching around them. All she cared about was proving to Odessa that she was who she said she was.

The woman that was going to beat her.

"Oh!" she let out as she felt Odessa's face pressing into her butt, the soft flesh of Odessa's cheek, nose, and lips all getting their turn to enjoy her glorious rear. A smile crept back on her lips as she flexed her butt again, shaking it from side to side to smack Odessa's face with her cheeks. "You like what you see? If I have my way, you can be pinned underneath it when I beat you in our match later." she cooed out as she let out another gasp when a loud smack rang out when Odessa's hand smacked her in her butt. To hear Odessa being impressed with her butt was like a badge of honor to Jackal as she turned around, facing Odessa briefly before her soon to be opponent turned around and thrusted out her own rear!

"Heh, I'll be the judge of that!" she let out, grabbing the dress' back to ball it up into a bunch as she would pull it up and reveal pantyhose covered butt! Not a second later did her hand smack into the cheeks, giving them both a health squeeze. "Ooooh these are firm!" she let out, kneading them in her palms through the thin layer of panty hose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Odessa had enjoyed the time she spent with her face buried in Jackal's ass, even getting smacked around a bit there as the Japanese woman wiggled, giving those smooth, toned cheeks a little taste before she pulled away and straightened back up again, twirling around and pushing her butt out, swaying slowly from side to side to enrapture her opponent, her hands on her hips as she felt the air reach her butt again as her dress was pulled up and it was covered by nothing except her pantyhose. Jackal gave her butt a smack, Odessa hopping a bit upon feeling it, before those hands glued themselves to her rump and started squeezing and kneading!

"Why, thank you. I have been told they're some of the firmest cheeks out there. Not too many women with an ass as round as mine can keep the muscles toned and the fat in place, rather than sagging down and becoming soft and mushy." Odessa lifted up on her tiptoes, then came back down, resting her butt more on top of Jackal's hands, letting the woman feel the weight, the heft of her posterior, as she wiggled it around, smiling as she made sure Jackal got a good feel for it.

"Oh, and most people think I'm too proper for it, but you'll never meet a better twerker than me. So, there's that!" Odessa added with a light little laugh, and a wink over her shoulder, as she let her butt almost vibrate for a moment just to illustrate her point!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Jackal was impressed with the butt that was before her, she dared say that it was almost as good as hers. The more and more she was getting to know Odessa and her body, the more Jackal of the Galaxy was getting intrigued. With beating her at the end of the night as she felt the butt cheeks sink into her hands, feeling the girth and firmness of such luscious proportions! And that wasn't it, she showed off even more talent with those cheeks as she had such control over her muscles that she was able to vibrate the cheeks!

Okay, Jackal had to admit defeat to that.

"Ooooh, so you do have one thing that can best me. Too bad it's going to be the only thing." Jackal smiled as she gave the butt one more hard squeeze, pushing her palms into the delicious rear before releasing, rising up to her feet to grab Odessa by the shoulder and turning her around. "Again, it's so honoring to know that a woman of your stature would take an interest in me. I'll do my best not to disappoint you when I beat you in the ring tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:21 pm

The difference between flexing and shaking a butt, like Jackal had did right in Odessa's face, and a true, independently-moving sort of twerk, as Odessa did, was very subtle, but clearly Jackal was quite impressed by what Odessa's rear end was bringing to the table. So impressed, in fact, that the Japanese woman actually admitted defeated, which really got Odessa grinning, as Jackal smacked her ass one more time, then stood and turned Odessa around, the ebony beauty immediately wrapping her arms around Jackal's shoulders and leaning in, nuzzling together with her, nose to nose, just a hair's breadth away from kissing her.

"Even when you're admitting your inferiority, you do it with such an infectious, adorable confidence. I really like that about you," Odessa would purr, rolling her R's and putting a lot of liquid sex into every single word, before she finished closing the gap between their mouths and gave Jackal a quick, soft kiss on the lips. "It is an honor for me, as well, to be able to welcome you to the greatest wrestling experience in the world. I hope that it will live up to your expectations, and I'm looking forward to having fun with you, in the ring...and after I win, of course."

She gave Jackal another quick peck on the lips, then pulled back. "Now, then, shall we eat? I didn't expect things to get rolling so swiftly...but it would be such a shame to waste a reservation at one of Tokyo's top restaurants, wouldn't it?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Jackal let out a laugh when Odessa pointed out that her confidence was a strong point of her character, even if she was admitting defeat, Jackal would not do so in her wrestling ability, which she was going to display in full later tonight. As Odessa came with her arms wrapping around her shoulders, Jackal wrapped her arms around Odessa as the ebony beauty, pressing into the busty beauty as she went nose to nose with her. "Greatest Wrestling experience? You're definitely setting the bar quite high. I hope you do exceed my expectations and more." she let out, laughing softly as Odessa pecked her lips, the two of them separating as Odessa gestured towards the table. "Of course, I would not be so rude as to lessen the value of your invitation to such a beautiful place." again in marvel at the type of influence Odessa had to reserve such a beautiful place at a magnificent restaurant.

Making her way towards the table, her hips swaying with each step, Jackal didn't even both to fix the back of her dress as she sat down on the table, smiling across to the beauty across of her as she leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table and giving Odessa a better view of her cleavage. "Indeed, I apologize as I got a little too....excited. Seeing you so close has made me even more excited for when the time comes for me to vanquish you in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Odessa and Jackal, having been up close and personal with each other's butts, were now face to face, noses bumping into each other as Odessa promised Jackal a transcendent wrestling experience tonight and the Japanese woman dared her to live up to those high expectations. With a quick peck of a kiss, the two of them pulled away, each heading to one side of the table to sit down, neither of them bothering to fix their dress as they settled into their seats. Odessa would pick up a glass of ice water which was already positioned in front of her, taking a quick, small sip, wetting her lips.

When Jackal leaned in, Odessa's eyes would descend straight to that luscious cleavage, highlighted so well by her low-cut dress. She would dip a finger into her ice water and then bring it up, booping Jackal softly on the nose with it. Odessa didn't really have a goal in mind, wetting Jackal's nose with cold water. She just felt like it would be fun, and after she did it she would let her finger drag down the woman's face to rest on her lower lip, wiggling gently against the soft gateway into the woman's mouth.

"Oh, no need to apologize. I was excited, too. Carried away by all the thoughts of what I will do to you in the ring tonight...and in my bed afterward..." Odessa replied. As a waitress hesitantly approached the table, Odessa turned to her with a smile.

"W-welcome. I hope you're having a lovely evening," the waitress would say. "Can I interest you in something to drink?"

Odessa would order for the both of them. "We would like a bottle of the Chateau Margaux, the 2000, please. And she will be doing the tasting, if you would be so kind, love."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Jackal took a seat, having a gorgeous view of Odessa's cleavage with that amazing dress on her body, being sure to give the same view to Odessa as she leaned forward. She was quite aware of the eyes they have drawn as she was quite proud of herself of drawing the attention of otherwise stiffs. She would let out a chill and a gasp when she felt that cold water covered finger of her later opponent wiggling against her face and wetting her nose. "Oh!" she let out, quickly wiping her nose of the liquid as she smiled out. Her opponent had big plans for her with intentions of bedding her tonight after their match.

Jackal would let out a laugh as Odessa ordered them some wine, leaning forward as she placed both of her elbows on the table as she gave her opponent a look of intrigue. "Oh? So you think that not only you can best me in the ring? But also in bed? Ms. Odessa, surely you're overestimating yourself." She let out as she leaned forward to get as close to Odessa's face as she could, "...You wouldn't have anything left after I'm done with you in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next