by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I Love You (Sayumi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Love You (Sayumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love You (Sayumi)

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

"Mmmhm." She confirmed, staring warmly at her sweetheart. "Everything... This is bigger than my ego... I can't let these people run around anymore, can I...?" Sayumi knew her too well. She did have an issue when it came to her pride. The boxer wasn't much of a team player by nature so asking for help (EVEN FROM THE LOCAL POLICE) was something she'd hesitate to do. Anything she could fix herself, she would do herself. It's just the way she was. HOWEVER! This far more dangerous than that. She almost DIED... Cicilia had been smacked so hard with the reality stick, she couldn't help but accept that she needed to let the police earn their living. She couldn't hunt down Margaux on her own, not if she could steal official documents and leave her for dead in an alley. She was a far bigger threat than your every-day AFW nutcase... So yes, she told the police everything from the moment she met her to the last (she hoped). She wouldn't let this ever happen to Sayumi... not anyone...

She slowly tugged her girlfriend down to her level, the lavender cutie practically slithering off onto the floor beside her. She smiled weakly as her partner slowly adjusted herself to fit her head in her lap, the poor girl curled up there like a sickly kitten. It broke her heart to see Sayumi like this and it would for every day that passed. She sighed softly, her good arm wrapping around her sweet's shoulders, holding her against her as tightly as she could.

"My sweet Sayumi..." She cooed, her arm shifting up from the lavender cutie's shoulder to her head, gently running her fingers through her silky hair... "I love you." She had said that phrase a lot and she always meant it. Some people didn't know what love was or what the significance of that phrase was but Cicilia did... When she looked down at her wounded partner, she felt sorrow. When she saw her smile, her day would light up like a Christmas tree. Being with her made her so happy and she would do anything to bring back her energy... ANYTHING.

"I'm glad to be home too... with you..." She whispered softly, her hand moving down once more to gently stroke her back.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

I can't let these people run around anymore...

It was small. A detail likely overlooked, perhaps even mistakenly worded. “I”. It carried with it an air of responsibility, duty, to put these people where they belonged. She didn't like how that sounded. Would Cicilia really leave it to the police? Even if she did, would this continue to eat away at her? At them both?

She didn't want to see the bruises, the scars, the broken bones. She just wanted this to be simple. She hated feeling this way, distrustful, slightly bitter… why were emotions so complicated? Couldn't she just be happy? For Cicilia. For herself. She felt like this a long time ago. The faces and reasons we're different by the anxiety tasted the same. In the past she had shut it out or run away, retreating back to her safe place… these days, this was her safe place.

Arms folded in Cicilia lap, her cheek lay smooshed along her bicep as she stared across the room. Her eyes had fallen onto one of the wall sockets which currently housed a nightlight she had bought during her weeks alone. One of the many new additions that could easily be found around the living space since last the boxer had been back.

Sayumi sighed softly as Cicilia's fingers combed through her hair. Her fears and doubts melting away for the moment. It had been so long since the two of them had been able to be so close. They had hugged and kissed a bit, but those had been small and soft touches. In fact the two hadn't really gotten a chance to be intimate with one another in ages between Cicilia's mounting injuries.

She let herself forget, a live for now in this moment. Her drifted shut as she felt her lover tracing to touch through her hair and down along her back. She could worry later. She could doubt later. She could be scared later… for now she was just thankful that this whirlwind has finally dissipated and both of them had somehow survived. “I love you too.” She whispered softly, shifting her weight to further bury herself atop Cicilia’s lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Cicilia's eyes widened as her ears barely picked up on the four words her lover spoke, her heart freezing in her chest. Did... did she say it...? For the first time... She said it...? She almost didn't believe it... God, how she wanted it to be true... she craved it since the first time she professed her love to her, to hear her say those words... She stared down at her girlfriend, mute, unable to say a word... She had said it, hadn't she...?

I love you too...

Tears bubbled up under the German's good eye as she stroked her back with a quivering hand, her cheeks flashing a bright burning pink... Cicilia was always afraid she had been doing something wrong. Maybe it was how aggressive she was, how utterly blatant she could be with her feelings or how she acted in general. Perhaps it was how she fought or how all her opponents managed to inflict so much damage to her before falling. She was afraid that there was something in her personality or as a product of their relationship that kept her sweetheart from saying that phrase... She always had thought it was her fault and why wouldn't it have been? Their entire history together was backasswords! They first meet in a gym where Cicilia beats her up, then they go to a beach where SHE gets beaten (in a sexy way...) Cicilia takes her back for food that Sayumi didn't even LIKE and then the next thing they knew, they were making out in the ring! They became partners before they even had a formally titled "date" and even then, they only had two! She wouldn't even begin to get into how big of a step it was that she came to live with her before their dates anyway! Why WOULD she say that she loved her at all? Everything was going too fast BACKWARDS!

That was what she'd feared quietly throughout their relationship that maybe she was taking this too far for her... Too far, too quick.

But she said the words... Cicilia sniffled softly, a shaky grin spreading across her face as tears began to lightly drip down her cheek. She softly brushed her girlfriend's cheek, letting out a soft sigh of released tension... Tension that had been there in the background throughout their relationship...

"Sayumi..." She whispered, her sanguine eyes locked onto whatever they could see of her face hidden amongst her lap. "...Wh-what did you say...? I.... I don't know if I heard you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Sayumi hadn't settled in for more than a few seconds but she was already feeling so drowsy. Her body exhausted, her mind a light haze that made her thinking churn slowly to produce even the simplest of thoughts. She wanted her bed, to be lost in the soft mattress and warm sheets, to drift off and let darkness take her. Now that she was here though, her will to move had been sapped, leaving her content to lounge across Cicilia as she drifted on the cusp of slumber.

Her breathing was soft and slow, a reminding of her sleepy stupor. “Hrm?” She almost purred the quiet sound of recognition. Words were too complicated right now, so rather than inquire further she had instead snuggled herself up against Cicilia legs, hugging her arms around her girlfriend as if she were a teddy bear. Her brow furrowed slightly at the clarification. To her mind, where through slowly treaded water to be realized the question had seemed silly. She heard the boxer sniffing though… was she sad?

Sayumi summoned what little energy she had to flop herself lazily over, resting her back out along Cicilia’s lap, stretching herself out awkwardly across the woman with a long quiet yawn that came with little more sound than a faint squeak at the end. Her eyes opened part way, blinking evenly as she peered up at Cicilia.

Reaching out, a soft smile played across her lips as her fingers tenderly brushed her girlfriend's cheek. “ You heard me.” She affirmed with a soft giggle. Her finger traced along the side of the boxer's face, gently tucking a few raven strands back behind her ear. I love you. Even in her wispy dream like haze, her eyes carried a faint shimmer of emotion that was unmistakable and genuine. She brought a finger down over her girlfriend's lips to silence any more uncertainty, she didn't want any more questions… or tears… she had had enough of all of that. “Just… kiss me.” Her finger slowly drifted away, the tip rolling down Cicilia’s chin before it fell away for just a moment before hooking the collar of Cicilia's top. She gave a weak tug, beckoning the woman to come to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Cicilia only stared quietly as Sayumi flipped over on her back, looked her dead in the eye and said those 3 words once more. Clear, concise and that tone of voice... The emotion behind it all was unmistakable! The German's cheeks began to slowly burn as she felt her girlfriend's soft, gentle fingers reach up to grace her cheek, gently tucking a few stray strands of her dark hair behind her ear. The boxer opened her mouth to say something, but she was quickly silenced by that same finger coming down and gently resting on her lips. This was probably a good thing, considering Cicilia had no idea what she was actually gonna SAY to that... She was so overwhelmed by Sayumi's verbal declaration of love she just... she didn't even know what was anything right now! It kind of made her realize how much it meant, those words, coming from her instead of the boxer herself. Cicilia had said she loved her so many times, reminding her of their bond that perhaps it's purpose was diluted or it's message lessened. When Sayumi said it...

Magic...

Cicilia's lips curled into a soft smile as she blinked back the remaining tears in her eyes, gently leaning down upon her partner's tugging...

"...Okay..." She whispered back, their lips softly and delicately locking. The dark-haired woman gently slipped her good arm behind the lavender cutie's shoulders, lifting her ever so slightly into their kiss, cradling her exhausted from. Cicilia felt herself come alive, bloom with such strong and powerful feelings as their lips gracefully and softly danced with one another, her heart POUNDING in her ears. She moaned ever so softly into their contact, melting into it, into Sayumi, feeling everything that had ever troubled her bleed away into the love she felt only for this woman... Her best friend who had been there with her from nearly the beginning, who cared for her when nobody else had, who lived with her, kissed her, loved her...

"...I love you too..." She whispered when they finally pulled away, Cicilia's sanguine eyes glowing rubies over a passionate flame.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Sayumi’s face was worn with exhaustion, the sort Cicilia had never witnessed up until this point. Still though, the brightness of her eyes seemed to obscure of all of that giving her weak smile a warmth that made her seem just as lively as she always was. She bit her lower lip gently as her girlfriend leaned in, slipping an arm around her to ease her closer.

Her arms extended out, sliding around Cicilia’s collar, fingers snaking through those long raven locks as their eyes never left one another. “Don't leave me again… promise me.” She whispered softly as their lips merged as one. Her eyes fell shut as she tugged Cicilia closer, holding her in this moment.

Cicilia's initial move to inch away was halted by another pull from Sayumi, keeping the kiss going even as air became in short supply. The long hot exhales through her nose adding faint heat to the surface of their skin as she pushed up harder, so reluctant to part for fear that this could somehow be their last kiss.

As she slowly pulled away, trying to control.her soft pants to get back the oxygen she lost, she found herself wetting her lips preemptively, taking in her lover’s confession with a small nod of acknowledgement. “We should get some rest… in our own bed. Together.” It was an innocent suggestion. Both women were in no real shape for playing around. Sayumi wanted to sleep, but not alone, not again. Just being there with Cicilia would be enough, to hold her again in their protective space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Cicilia's attempt to pull away was swiftly negated by Sayumi's pull, tugging the boxer back into their kiss before she could even get away. She wouldn't resist anymore... The German simply let her girlfriend control the kiss, sighing with contentment as their lips pressed ever so softly against one another. Her heart swelled with her lover being so close to her in the first time in what felt like forever. It felt as if things were as they should be... despite her eye and arm, she felt... content...

What the lavender cutie had said had not gone unnoticed or unrecognized by Cicilia by any stretch, though.

Don't leave me again... Promise me.

Harrowing words... The poor girl... She was so afraid... She could smile and kiss her all she wanted but Cicilia could sense the fear in her as potently as she could sense her lips upon her own. She was afraid of being alone... of losing her... of coming home and she not being there... She knew this wasn't her fault... That the whole situation in the alley was, for the most part, out of her control and that she shouldn't feel responsible... but even so... She stared softly into her partner's eyes before leaning in once more to peck her lips, cradling her sweet Sayumi in her arms protectively as if the shield her from her troubles.

"...Never again." She vowed, pressing her forehead against her lover's. "I will always be here for you... I promise..." She stared intently into her partner's eyes, making SURE her intentions were made clear by the intensity in her voice and the strength in her gaze. Nothing like this would ever happen again. She wouldn't scare her sweet Sayumi like that ever...

Sayumi's suggestion to get some rest was met with a tired smile from the boxer... She was thinking the exact same thing. Neither of them were up for their usual games and that was just fine with her... She just wanted to lay down with her sweet heart, to hold her and start mending the damage her girlfriend had been subject to.

"Sounds good..."
She sighed softly, waiting for her lover to move from her. Once she was able, Cicilia would rise up beside her, taking her girlfriend's hand, intertwining their fingers... This was an important gesture... at least for the German. A symbol of sorts... a gesture to reaffirm that they would always be together. It was how she felt in her heart and something she wanted to convey to the only person who needed to know it. Cicilia would lead them back into the bedroom, closing the door shut behind them and leaving every trouble of the world out. This place... this room was more than just a location they've had the most fun, but it was a sanctuary, a room that represented their intimacy... at least to her it did.

"Be my little spoon...?"
Cicilia asked softly, gently pulling off her hoodie... then her shirt, minding the cast that still locked up her arm. Had to be careful with that. She then swiftly discarded her pants, leaving the boxer in only her plain white panties and bra.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Sayumi’s slender digits traced the soft curves of her girlfriends cheeks, taking the Germans face in her hands gently. Smiling up at Cicilia her thumbs lightly brushed over her cheeks. “Good.” She responded simply, slightly relieved, as if it were a promise the woman might not make. In this moment she was willing to look past her doubts and take this as it was and hold her to her words. Silence lingered after the two committed to retiring to bed… as much as she had wanted to go and rest this moment needed a bit more time.

Her hands fell away, arms sliding around Cicilia as she hugged the woman around her waist, burying her face against her body as she squeezed. She could feel the familiar warmth and feel, though her scent still was more of sterile hospitals than what she was use to. It didn't matter though, soon things would be normal again. No more scares, she could feel safe at home, Cicilia would be fine… she would be fine. There was a twinge of sadness, one she choked back to avoid crying again. She had she'd enough tears, it was time to control herself again. Before the sober mood could take hold and ruin their moment, she gently tugged down the collar of Cicilia’s shirt far enough to press her lips to the woman's collar and blow a raspberry right then and there to lighten the mood.

She leaned away with a wide smile, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. Quietly she would make her way up, helping Cicilia along as needed. She seemed all too happy to hold hands, giddy almost as if the two were walking the public streets doing something scandalous. Once they had slipped into their room, she would aid her girlfriend with her clothing as needed, not allowing the boxer to struggle or put herself at risk.

She had worked off her socks and pants, leaving her in in one of Cicilia’s t-shirts that might as well have been hers these days and her panties. She hadn't been terribly worried about presenting herself today, so she had gone without a bra, a fact that likely went unnoticed until the two had been lying about on the beanbag. Sayumi would guide Cicilia to the bed, sheets freshly washed in preparation for her return. “Any time, Big Spoon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Cicilia wrapped her arm around her poor, wounded girlfriend as she buried her face in her chest, holding her closely. She gently rubbed Sayumi's back, softly burying her face in her bouncy, soft lavender hair, placing kisses all long her scalp as they rested in the living-room. She felt so guilty... If only she hadn't gotten herself so beaten... If only she had played it smarter... She could've avoided all this... She was certain of it. Just... kept her trap shut, politely declined despite the utter insanity of Margaux, she could've spared her girlfriend... The German loathed that she never thought that far ahead in anything she did. Yeah, there was no way to predict that the frenchwoman had hired goons on demand but still... there were consequences to being an ass and she knew it. Perhaps she only thought that her decisions would only ever effect her as they always had... How utterly callow of her. Cicilia slight softly resolute. Sayumi was as much a part of her life as Cicilia herself and she would no longer be so completely short-sighted in her plans! She-

"AH!"
The boxer cried as her partner crawled up her neck, delivering upon it a wild raspberry right there to break the somber mood! Instantly, the heavy atmosphere lightened as Cicilia let out a surprised giggle, staring warmly into Sayumi's beautiful blue eyes, leaning forward as she leaned back, their lips just barely out of reach of one another. She was so beautiful when she smiled... She could really tell the difference... and it was a BIG difference.

The two of them walked back to the bedroom hand in hand, the boxer unable to help but snicker with each giddy chuckle that escaped Sayumi's lips! They way they were acting, it was like they were walking to work naked in the streets or something equally scandalous! ....She loved it. She would do anything with her, go anywhere... She was her love and that was the only thing that mattered. With her gracious help, Cicilia was able to get out of her clothes MUCH faster than she would've on her own, let along a lot safer. putting on and taking off a shirt was NOT a one armed (let alone 1 eyed) job. Once she had been stripped bare, it was Sayumi's turn, the beautiful little lavender revealing that, in fact, she hadn't chosen to wear a bra today! Not much of a surprise... she felt it through her shirt... God, she was beautiful... It was like falling in love with her all over again.

Sayumi Guided the helpless boxer back to the bed, Cicilia urging her partner to scoot further in and roll on her side... Once she had done that, she would slip up behind her, her crotch gently locking up with Sayumi's rear, her belly resting in the nook of her back. With a happy sigh, Cicilia's good arm slipped under her partner's side, wrapping around her belly and holding her close against her. Cicilia's breasts pressed tightly against Sayumi's back as the German placed once last kiss on her cheek.

"I love you..." She whispered. "So much..." And then... they fell asleep.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2