by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Kanai just lay there, panting weakly. She didn't even have enough left in her to properly get up, never mind keep on fighting Ofelia. Her small chest rose and fell as she sucked in air, trying to regain energy but failing to do so. "Ohhh," Kanai moaned again. She opened her eyes just a sliver to look at Ofelia. "You win Ofelia," Kanai murmured, "I can't do this anymore... just come in and finish me off quickly."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Ofelia weakly smiled as she was facing Kanai. "Hun..." She said in a soft tone. "Even like that you look gorgeous." She meant it and loved dolling compliments onto other girls. It was always good for morale and every girl liked to be told she was pretty. She flopped forward, her strength drained. "But I'm not sure if I even have the strength to finish you off." She muttered. "That last orgasm... was do or die for me suga." She brought her face up and saw Kanai's dripping womanhood before her. she slid her hands up the kawaii's silky thigh and tried to pull herself forward. She managed a few inches and slowly let her tongue press into Kanai's pussy. With the strength she had she could only lick the pussy lips and clean the juices off her, but she hoped that it at least felt good for the pink haired girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Kanai smiled when she heard Ofelia's compliment. She was in no position to resist, her body being as limp as a wet noodle. Her legs parted easily to give Ofelia entry to her still sopping wet womanhood. When she felt Ofelia's tongue brush against her pussy, Kanai could feel something building up within her again. "Not again..." Kanai thought. Her body was so stimulated at this point that even the slightest bit of pleasure was enough to give her an orgasm. As Ofelia's tongue cleaned Kanai's juices off her womanhood, Kanai felt her orgasm slowly but surely building.

"Ohh god," Kanai moaned, "I think I'm gonna cum again Ofelia..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Ofelia's eyes widened as she heard kanai's words. She was surprised that she was already going to cum, but those words gave Ofelia a little jolt of enegergy and she pushed herself forward and plunged her tongue into Kanai's sweet slit. Lapping up the juices from the previous orgasm's she greedily licked and sucked at the pussy, urging with her movements that final explosion of pleasure from the kawaii.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm

"Ahh," Kanai moaned. Her body was involuntarily responding to Ofelia's actions. When Ofelia's tongue dug in, and her lips began sucking Kanai's crotch, she couldn't hold back and finally burst. Kanai's orgasm was smaller and weaker then before, but it was still enough to completely overwhelm the kawaii.

"I give! Ofelia, I give!" she said, sobbing, panting, groaning from the pleasure.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Ofelia lapped up the juices that poured out of the girl when she finally came but didn't linger too long, knowing if she did, she might hurt the kawaai. She then crawled up to Kanai and sat next to her and tried to urge the girl into her lap. "Oh suga!" She said with confidence. "You were absolutely amazing!" She whispered sweetly into Kanai's ear and tried to hug her tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Kanai followed Ofelia's beckoning, slowly turning over and crawling onto Ofelia. She then fell and leaned hard against the burlesque queen, resting against the body of her opponent. She had lost, but the exhilarating ride completely made up for it. She couldn't respond but weakly to Ofelia's hug, her arms gently squeezing Ofelia. She had no real strength left.

"You were amazing too Ofelia," Kanai murmured, "I'm glad to have been able to face you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Ofelia placed gently kisses all over Kanai as they hugged. "Awww shucks." She said blushing a bit. "You're making me get the butterflies with that kind of sweet talk, suga." She then heaved a heavy sigh. "It's been a while since I had a fuck-a-thon like that though!" She giggled at her own words. "But it sure was nice and with such a sweet gal like yourself, that made it even better!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yeah," Kanai murmured. She leaned her head against Ofelia's body, ready to just fall asleep from exhaustion. But right as she was about to close her eyes, she remembered something. "So, since I lost to you, does that mean I'm one of your girls now?" Kanai asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Ofelia too wanted to make use of the bed and have a little nap as well. Sleeping with such a pretty girl snuggled next to her was an absolutely delightful thought. "Yeah it does, suga. Are you alright with that? I promise I treat my girls right and as long as you're with me, you'll always have moma lookin out for you." She then yawned and squeaked at how it came over her. "oh my." She said with a blush. "I'm really tuckered out."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next