by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Devine was starting to see what the problem was, here.

If Makio had been any other man in Tension, things would be going differently now, she was sure. Most of them would’ve come on strong, had a little of that male machismo. She could’ve toyed with them, played them, mounted them and scored an easy win. At bare minimum, she could take them for a real ride before they go the better of her.

The thing was, though, that Makio wasn’t like most Tension men. Which she knew going in, but only truly understood when their lips met. He had no passion, no life, no energy, no love to it. Devine could have gotten more from kissing a slab of beef. At least then, she would have a good taste in the mix.

After a few awkward moments of kissing - no, pressing their lips together, she’d already had more than enough. While she was above taking certain liberties with an opponent during a match, this was different. This was intimate. This was far closer to a certain R word than she ever wanted to really get. Even the referee was giving them odd looks, like she desperately wanted to be in any room but this.

”Off.” She spoke in the unsexiest voice she was capable of, turning her head away and whispering, keeping her voice low so Makoto and Stone couldn’t hear it with their heads pressed to the door. Which she knew they were. ”Enough. Get off me.”

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by Yori Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Oh, it was just as bad for her. Right. Makio couldnt help but wince. It seemed like the feeling, or lack thereof was universal. He pushed himself up off of Devine without hesitation, sitting back beside her. He looked apologetic, rubbing the back of his neck. He hoped she wasn't taking it personally... He could deal with her assuming what she wanted about him.

"Sorry." He offered equally as soft. Though he wasn't sure why they were whispering. He hadn't even thought Stone and Makoto would be waiting in the wings listening. "You're a very attractive woman, just... This really isn't how I operate." Boy that sounded far more mechanical than be meant it to. He wasn't sure how else to describe his lack of interest in casual sex for the sake of it. He was a romantic at heart, that much showed in his approach to work. He liked his relationships to have some meaning to them.

"Should we... Get back to the actual match?" Who knew, maybe in the heat of the moment something would click? He didn't sound hopeful though. He tried to pay all of his opponents respect unless they did something to warrant it being taken away. While Devine was technically his enemy while she sat in the biker gang camp, he felt this had been a pretty big disservice to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 pm

To Makoto’s credit, he was the consummate gentleman from start to finish. When she wanted him off, he got off. He apologized, did his best to ensure her that it wasn’t for a lack of looks that she’d failed to curl him around her finger. This was just not him. She couldn’t change that. No sense in being aggravated about it.

She waved off his apologies with a half-hearted sigh, then spent the next few moments pondering the question he poised. It was a legitimate concern. ”Yeah, no, I’d rather not have another five minutes of you whipping me around the ring. Pass.”

An idea was starting to form, though, as she looked between Makio and the referee. A bit of a stretch, but it wouldn’t hurt to try. Not as much as actually wrestling him would, anyway.

”Follow my lead.” She took a deep breath, summoned her best singing lungs, and…

”OH GOD! MAKIO!” She shrieked like a beast in heat, panting hard and hot, even thrusting her hips. The last part wasn’t strictly necessary, but it helped her get in the act. ”Unh! Uh! You’ve got me, you...OH FUCK! FUCK! YES!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 am

"Heh... Just a thought." He cracked a boyish grin, running a hand through his hair. He wasn't sure what they should do now, it looked like Devine was in a similiar situations. He went from thinking this was going to be his biggest obstacle to feeling like he on an awkward first date. Could things get any more uncomfortable?

He noticed a slight change in the woman, as if a lightbulb went off in her head. She was looking between him and the referee, he glanced the official's way as well. When he was instructed to go along with whatever she was planning, he tilted his head curiously. Whatever it was, she was preparing herself, taking a big deep breath. He sat upright slightly, slightly more on edge, ready for anything.

Or so he thought. He jumped a bit, taken aback by Devine's sudden wailing, blinking. Things HAD gotten more uncomfortable. He was really glad he hadn't put money down on a bet. Jeez, she was convincing sounding to... If he had a collar it was likely he'd have been tugging at it. While he couldn't muster it up to actually take Devine down the way he was suppose to, he had a feeling just from her acting the woman would have warmed herself up to him if the roles had been reversed. He definitely dodged a bullet by stealing her momentum. Women were scary when they abused their sexuality.

He had taken theater in school, wrestled for almost all his life while pretending to be someone else, but this was a first. He had to keep himself from laughing, just looking at this from outside of the box. Wild stuff. He didn't participate right away. He was far too amused. He no doubt got a look from Devine that jump started him filling his end of things.

"You like that, huh?! How about this one then?!" He rocked backwards a bit before leaning back in, stomping his boots heavily to the canvas to shake the ring with a loud crash. This went from the odd first date to the two strange teens in a closet expected to make out at the party with everyone listening from the outside.

"The only thing I am going down with is you!" So he may be having some cheeky fun with this. Faking some grunts on his end and heavy breathing. Between the two of them, he was definitely the supporting role here. He was grinning like a fool just trying to keep himself from blowing everything by holding back boisterous laughter. He added a bit of entertainment for the three of them, acting out both parts with his hands as if they were the two of them with flappy finger mouths.

He was going to have to get her something nice for this. Flowers, maybe chocolates in a cute little twist on things. It was funny, Both Stone and Devine seemed like pretty decent people when push came to shove. He was sure they both had their darker sides, they were in a biker gang after all, but these last few days had been enlightening. Maybe he should have just tried to talk to them solo separately from the beginning. The only person that didn't seem to have redeeming qualities so far was Makoto.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Oh, good, he picked up on it quick enough. For a moment, Devine was worried this would end up being even more awkward than it had to be by necessity. Surprisingly enough, he wasn’t even half bad at it, either. Blue Thunder Mask’s nightlife was a bit more exciting than she’d given him credit for.

It took some real concentration to keep from bursting out in laughter when Makio started stomping around, but somehow she kept it together. She put her thumb down, motioning for him to dial it down a little. There was selling and then there was overselling, and they expected a bit more of the latter from her.

She kicked her feet and thrashed on the canvas, tossing her hair about as she writhed like a woman possessed. Oh, and she needed to throw in a little gratuitous Portuguese, for flavor.

”Sim! Sim! Você é diabólico! Mais difícil, me foda com mais força! Merda!" She let out a high shriek, so loud it made the referee jump away, and she didn’t stop there. She was getting louder. Yelping longer. Her climax was coming, and all she needed was for Makio to follow her down that Yellow Brick Road.

”Almost there, I’m almost there, yeah, almost, a little more, just-“

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 am

Makio was rather worldly, with several languages under his belt to the point he could hold a slow but steady conversation with someone if needed. While Portuguese wasn't among the many he had in his arsenal, it had some similarities with Spanish at least with the sound of it. It was a nice touch though, even if he had no real idea what she was saying besides the easily recognizable swear at the end. He was almost tempted to inquire about the meaning later, but thought better of it. Some things were better left a mystery.

"This body isn't just for show you know!"
He wasn't what you would call a boisterous love maker. These theatrics were a bit over the top when it came to his personal experience, at least in terms of his participation. Was this how other people really did it? Weird. If they were playing the stereotypical roles for things, he could do that, he supposed. He did his best to follow suit with a plethora of loud grunts and lighter bumps to the canvas with his palm. Was this the first time a Hentai match had ever ended like this? It had to be.

"That's right babe, lets hear you sing!" He ran his fingers through his hair, mussing it all up, he choked back a laugh. He couldn't even look Devine's way with how much she was getting into it. This was in all his years of wrestling, one of the most ridiculous things he had ever been a part of. Would he do it again? Likely not. But it was an experience all the same, so he didn't outright dislike it. The upside was he was almost completely fresh for his fight with Stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 am

In Devine’s humble, but experienced, opinion, sex was like a good story. You had the beginning where things started off slow, with a little talking and prep and setting the mood. You had the middle where the meat of things happened, and the two partners began to really engage. Oh, and you couldn’t forget about the wild climax, where everything came together in wild fashion.

That thinking applied now more than ever. As Devine reached the final spurt, she threw her head back, tensed up, and let out a loud scream - or a bunch of little screams that came together as one, as if her throat was struggling to keep up with all the noises it had to make. It was a rough, guttural sound that would have her throat sore for a day or two, but it was well worth it.

She let it fade, easing down from the high after a few moments, replacing the hard, haggard noise with one of contented bliss. As she did, her eyes met with Makio’s, and she laid flat on the canvas with one leg up. Primed for a good pinning.

She also shot a look towards the flabbergasted referee. One with a hint of menace to it, just in case she had any lofty ideas about integrity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Makio had reached his limits for Oscar worthy grunts and huffs, opting to let Devine brings things home for the two of them. Boy did she. He had to wonder how often she did this to be able to summon it up so easily. No doubt a performance like this would have shamed many an inadequate over given that they may not have been as good as they had thought. To him, it was a fascinating display.

She was... incredibly convincing even with the truth staring in front of him. He glanced over to the referee as Devine reached the peak of her imaginary climax, a small bit of color on his cheeks. This was all a bit much. He had never really considered himself a prude, but this was testing him. Once she had settled back down, he finally looked back over without feeling like he was intruding on something personal.

There she lay, primed and ready to be put away. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. She had requested this match with him, and while he would have won ultimately, at least they both thought so, he wasn't really able to defeat her the way he should... or the way she likely wanted. Had her giving up been enough? What would the rules say about a match forfeit in a situation like this? Did it really matter? To him, a bit.

Both of them were being a bit cheated here. Devine lost the match she wanted, and he felt slightly robbed of his actual gauntlet victory. Something like this shouldn't weigh so heavily on him, he knew that. It almost felt like a stain on the whole thing. He could worry about that later, and hope this didn't come back to bite him down the line.

Leaning forward he dropped himself on all fours, making his way over to Devine. He eyed her curiously for a long moment, trying to decide what if anything he should say. Words could wait, he didn't want to leave her hanging. Makio dropped himself down across Devine, blanketing himself firmly across her chest. When it came to the actual wrestling aspects of this, he wasn't half-assing anything. He wrapped his arm around the woman's lifted leg, giving it a firm tug as if the threat of her kicking out existed. He glanced sidelong at Devine as he held her down, remaining quiet the whole time as he waited on the referee to finish things up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Devine could see some of the conflict in his eyes, and she couldn’t really relate to what Makio was going through. She would’ve preferred a good fucking - and would definitely look into fulfilling that urge tonight, after this was all done with - but in lieu of that, this felt like the best alternative. She didn’t get slammed like a rag doll around the ring, he didn’t have to exert himself and go to a place he didn’t want to go. Everything worked out, for the time being at least.

Whatever mental blocks he was having, though, he managed to get around them and go down on her. For the pinfall.

1…!” She didn’t move.

2…!” She still didn’t move.

3…!” She might have hiccuped.

And just like that, the strangest hentai match in AFW history was over. The referee stood and raised Makio’s hand, declaring him the victor, to the fanfare of pretty much no one. Devine was smiling, though, as she continued to lay on her back and stare up at him. Satisfied. Not for the reason she wanted to be, but satisfied. ”Whew.” She whispered his way and wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. ”Hope that was as good for you as it was for me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Makio hadn't expected any funny business from Devine when he made the cover. Her usual cheeky self seemed to have taken a back seat towards the gravity of what they were doing. Maybe on some level he had her respect? He wasn't certain though. The counts came simply without an audience to chant along it seemed so lifeless.

It was over. He had won. Devine's leg was set back down to the canvas lightly before he rose to his feet. He reached out a hand to help his opponent to her feet but found it intercepted half way by the referee and raised up high. Devine's threatening look really had the girl on edge, wanting to make sure everything was legitimate to avoid her malice.

"Thanks." He gave a small bow of his head to Chidori. He wanted to apologise as well, but decided to keep that for later if he was able to find her alone in the back. It must be odd to have a story like this and be unable to tell anyone.

Turning back to Devine as she started speaking, he now offered his hand. The tail end of her comment dragged out a bit of color in his cheeks. The way in which both competitors saw this match was in completely different lights, no where was this more apparent than now. He snickered at first but as it stewed it became a full blown laugh. It was safe now to do so.

"Just get up." He had a dry humorous tone to his voice, giving his offered hand a small bob to make the offer more readily noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next