by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Contendorship Finals: Kirin vs Chigusa

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Contendorship Finals: Kirin vs Chigusa - Page 4 Empty Re: Contendorship Finals: Kirin vs Chigusa

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Kirin felt herself struggle with the idea for a moment. unsure if the girl deserved a powerbomb from her screams for mercy. Settling for something less painful, at least, she'd lift Chigusa up by her legs and try to powerbomb her down instead of spiking her with a tombstone maneuver.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Contendorship Finals: Kirin vs Chigusa - Page 4 Empty Re: Contendorship Finals: Kirin vs Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Chigusa felt Kirin shift her hold, then felt her pulling her upwards by her legs. "Ohh," Chigusa moaned. It seemed that Kirin, no matter what, was going to finish her. Chigusa just hoped that it wouldn't hurt for long. She was soon sitting upright on Kirin's shoulders. She knew what was coming next. The air whipped around her as the crowd turned into a blur. Then with a solid slam, Chigusa's shoulders hit the mat. She let out a soft cry of pain before closing her eyes, passing out from the pain and shock of the blow.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Kirin caught her breath for a spell, leaning on the ropes a moment. Her strength was impressive and all, but she had taken some real damage during her latest fights.

She laid herself over Chigusa lightly, hoping for the final count to go through.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Chigusa was out cold, though she still made soft little moans when she breathed. When Kirin laid herself over Chigusa's body, pinning her down, all Chigusa did was give off a soft moan. "One!" the referee yelled, "Two!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

"THREE! We have a winner!!"

Kirin sat up on her knees, wiping sweat from her brow and smiling wide, laughing perhaps a touch deliriously. It had been a rough run, and while she didn't think she'd had it worse than Masane had, the girls of this branch of the tournament had to have lost and THEN go through what she had.

"The new number one contender! Kirin Sumomo!"

The plump milf rose to her feet with some help from the ref, raising her hand in triumph and smiling as brightly as if she had won the championship. "Made it, Masane!" she shouted excitedly, the crowd cheering the curvy mature woman on.

She bounced up and down a bit, her body bouncing freely as she seemed intent on exerting the last of her previously rationed energy. "I... oh my!" Kirin stopped and bent down, doing her best to try and gently shake Chigusa awake. "Are you alright, darling?" she urged. "Wake up, now. Nap time's over."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Chigusa was still in dreamland when Kirin began to shake her awake. "Ohhhhh," Chigusa moaned when she began to come around, "Owww, my head..." She opened her eyes to see Kirin's concerned face looking at her, "Oh... hey there." Chigusa gave Kirin a small smile. She began to try getting on her feet, though her head as still woozy. "So then... you won?" Chigusa asked, looking at Kirin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Kirin smiled at her and chuckled a bit. "Yea. Afraid so," she joked. "But for what you've been through that was impressive to last that long, little lady." She raised Chigusa's hand a bit in recognition, though not as high as she could as exhaustion was kicking in. She wanted a long bath and a long nap back at her own house with her real girls again...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Chigusa smiled, then gave Kirin a tight hug. "It's fine Kirin-san," Chigusa said, "Like I said before, it's an honor to just be able to fight you. I'm glad I lost, you're more worthy than I am to have a shot at that Belt." She broke off the hug and headed out of the ring. "But still, when you do get it, watch out. I'm going to be right back in this ring challenging you for it!" She headed out of the ring, eager to finally be able to get some rest.

"Well, that wasn't so bad," Chigusa thought, "Even if I lost, I still met a lot of people and made some good friends!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm

"Course you are, sweetheart!" Kirin called back. "You just get in line!"

She laughed again wearily, waving again as she walked backward up the ramp, almost tripping at one point before she turned at last and left the arena, feeling aglow with pride. As she went backstage for her things (wallet, purse, street clothes, and excuses for her daughters on where she was), she thought to herself "Well that was a load of fun. And at least I made as many friends as I did future opponents."

"Too old my perfectly round ass," she laughed perhaps a bit loudly for a locker room of other girls.

Kirin wins by pinfall. Kirin is the new #1 Contender

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4