by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Una Lección del Maestro

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Una Lección del Maestro - Page 6 Empty Re: Una Lección del Maestro

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Mako wasn't really making a joke when she wouldn't take her opponent's hand. It was more of a taunt, mixed with a lot of stubbornness. That didn't last long, though, as her sportsmanship and respect for Carmen got through her thick skull. Honestly, Mako would've rather taken a beating than have things this awkward now. But her sparring partner seemed to have a way to break the tension...

...when she kissed her on the lips.

Mako hadn't seen this coming, at all. The shark barely recognized how close the boxing legend had brought them. But the kiss itself, despite being just a peck, hit Mako like a bomb. Eyes wide in shock, a million questions flooded her mind. But before she could ask any of them, Carmen gave her a pat on the shoulder and casually walked out of the ring. Her only words being, "Anytime, Mako."

The shark, who had been the aggressor in numerous situations like this, found that the tables had been turned on her. She was an emotional time bomb right now. Giddy, nervous, awestruck, and various other feelings were fighting to get through the mental wall keeping them in. Mako still looked like a deer in headlights, though. All while Carmen was as cool as ice.

"Heh...Wow." the shark would say in awe as she let out a laugh. Mako never would have thought that today she would get a kiss from Carmen fucking Rodriguez. And to think, this would never have happened without Dasher...Mako suddenly cringed at that thought. The shark wasn't going to give that jerk any credit for this. Even if she met Carmen while beating up his employee, Dasher was not responsible. So, finally realizing that the woman was walking off somewhere, Mako decided to tag along.

"Oh! Hey! Wait up!" she called before rolling out of the ring, grabbing her bag, and chasing after Carmen like a puppy. "Thanks for the spar...I really needed this. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask me." Mako said as she caught up to the woman.

"Here's my number..." the shark said as she pulled out a sharpie from her bag and started to write her digits down lightly on the woman's wrist. "Seriously, if you need anything, call me." Mako said with a smile before rubbed the back of her head feeling a bit awkward. The shark was cursing herself to stop acting like a giddy schoolgirl, which she becoming more and more like one as she spoke.

"Anyway, I guess I'll see you around." Mako said thinking that she'd taken up enough of Carmen's time. So she'd start walking to the changing room to switch back into her casual clothes and head home. Mako still couldn't believe Carmen kissed her, but it did happen, and the shark couldn't be happier.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum