Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Britt's Dojo

Go down

Britt's Dojo Empty Britt's Dojo

Post by BritBrat on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Britt's Dojo 7qBTLLR

Konichiwa, Young Grasshopper...

Just a Quick Note: No, this is not a faction that is in a rivalry with the Higurashi Dojo. This is a fancy way of saying 'The Locker Room'. Because as we all know, that name is rather generic now with most member blogs. With that out of the way, here's some information for you lurking this page.

Dojo Etiquette:

• Feel free to send a PM if you have any suggestions or ideas for matches or threads. I always look at every single one and should reply to you as soon as I can.

• I'm not extremely picky about the length of posts, but I do generally prefer that they at least be a few sentences long. They don't necessarily have to be, but generally, the more you write, the more you give me to work within my replies.

• I generally don’t care too much who wins or loses matches (although there may be one or two characters who I would like to protect). However, I would prefer to discuss that beforehand with whoever I am RPing with. It makes things a lot easier for me when I know what to expect going into it. Regardless of whether I’m the one winning or losing, I promise I’ll do everything I can on my end to make each match as fun as possible for me and whoever my opponent is.

• I will always try to reply ASAP. Sometimes I'm a machine and would reply more than one thread per day, other times it might be a few days before I can get to anything. I’ll try to let you know if I won't be able to reply for a while in advance. And if you won’t be replying for a while for whatever reason, I’d appreciate it if you let me know too. That being said, I know life gets crazy at times, and people will forget things from time to time, so I won’t make a big deal about delays and stuff like that. At the very most, I might ask if you’re still up for continuing whatever the RP is just to clarify. And if you don't, totally fine, so long as you communicate with me.

• Aaaaannnnd, of course, the obligatory 'I'm probably ripping someone else's locker room format' comment. Apologies and whatnot.

Britt's Dojo YIxXpm6Britt's Dojo P4XQWNhBritt's Dojo V1n1ESEBritt's Dojo 5LSGj2rBritt's Dojo CqWSXF3Britt's Dojo NGCc0FY
Britt's Dojo Ws7cYd4Britt's Dojo DNEVStRBritt's Dojo VGAgisNBritt's Dojo HUEapuoBritt's Dojo Z4h3GCiBritt's Dojo ZmdznXWBritt's Dojo H5tUmha

Britt's Dojo VFOZ3b7Britt's Dojo CAOArdVBritt's Dojo Heg9rnO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum