by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge Match: Masane vs Sarah Gatt

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Grudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Masane vs Sarah Gatt

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm

What Sarah couldn't see as she yelled to the crowd was that the big screen was no longer blank or showing camera footage from the match. Instead it was showing a picture of a blonde woman in a suit and glasses sitting behind a mahogany desk. She sat with her fingers interlaced and upon the top of the desk.

"A-hem...!" She coughed with growing impatience after Sarah had said her piece.

"Oh I'm sorry... Am I interupting?" she spoke in a smooth unfussed manor

Spotlight
characters:
Grudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 ELZuoMvGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 OG5hnuaGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 Cg3CzYmGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Masane vs Sarah Gatt

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Sarah rounded to where the loud voice came from, finding it to be coming from the large TV screen over the entrance way. She frowned, not knowing who this business woman was, but it didn't look like she was a wrestler. But it looked like she had something to say.

"Who the fuck are you supposed to be?" she asked outright, still holding Masane up by her brown hair.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm

By the look on her face, she didn't seem to take kindly to being talked to so coarsely. She frowned and then leaned forwards.

"It seems I am, but do I care? ...I just happen to be the woman signing your contracts and paying your wages, Ms. Cassandra Sellers to be exact, so perhaps you should offer me a little more respect my girl."

Spotlight
characters:
Grudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 ELZuoMvGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 OG5hnuaGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 Cg3CzYmGrudge Match:  Masane vs Sarah Gatt - Page 10 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Sarah narrowed her eyes, still not knowing who the hell this woman was, or what the hell she wanted, but it was clear that she demanded a certain amount of respect. It was something Sarah could have laughed at.

"Oh really?" Sarah asked innocently. "So you're a banker or something? Hold on a minute." She winced as she tried to move one of the fingers in her broken arm. It turned out to be the middle one, and she promptly flipped the woman off. "There we go! Hurt a little, but what are you gonna do?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Cassandra Sellers looked to be extremely annoyed by Sarah's attitude towards her, but she just sat silently for a moment... Perhaps counting to ten in her head. Then eventually she eased back into her seat, a slight smile playing at the corner of her lips.

"No... I'm not the banker... And yes, I'm sure that did hurt your arm quite a bit after your long match. I myself, prefer a more subtle pain, like... oh... say..." And she sat fowards again "Stripping people of just acquired title belts for instance. You see, I was going to congradulate you of a hard fought match... But then your attitude has just reminded me of something I was thinking about while I watched you two go at it.

Namely the fact that no one asked me if it was ok to put the title belt on the line... No one took into consideration the careful number one contendership process I had put in place with the tournament. You can understand why someone like me might be a little miffed at this blatant overlook."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Sarah was barely listening to what Casandra Sellers had to say, and had taken to shaking Masane around by her hair a bit, seeing if she would wake up. But when she mentioned the title belt, and how she wouldn't be recieving it, Sarah's eyes widened, and snapped her attention back to the screen.

"So let me get thi straight," Sarah said afterwards. She gestued to the knocked out Masane. "I've beaten this chick twice now, and I don't even get the big shiny belt to show it? Are you people purpously fucking with me!?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Cassandra smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad its all clear then..." she said so blatantly "This wasn't a sanctioned title match so the belt can't change hands anyway, afraid my hands are tied on this one. But if you believe that you have been treated unjust during your time here at AFW, well then, I guess you could just step into my office and we'll discuss the matter." Her eyes looked to Masane.

"I guess I could reprimand the 'champ', but I don't think my words would be getting through to her right now. So with that, I'll leave you to your celebration. Ciao." And the screen went dead.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Before Sarah could get a word in the screen cut her off, and Cassandra was gone. The fact that she had denied her the belt did not piss her off as much as the fact Cassandra had left before Sarah could insult her. "Oh, we're gonna have words," Sarah growled angrily. "Count on that."

Sarah dropped Masane onto the mat, retrieving her weights and her leather jacket, putting both on carefully due to her broken arm. Once both where back on she turned to Masane again. First, she stook the girl's own bra in her hands, using it to tie her hands together above her head. Next she lifted her up and carried her out of the ring and then layed her down nude on the pavement, right next to her motorcycle she had rode in on. Then she reached into her pocket of her jacket for something. She ended up pulling out a long length of chain. Grinning, Sarah kneeled down to tie one end of the chain around Masane's ankles, lashing them both together. Then she tied the other end to the back of her motorcycle. It was pretty clear just what Sarah intended to do.

Once everything was set up Sarah looked it over, grinning at her work. Again she leaned down, slapping Masane's cheeks a little to rouse her. She wanted her awake for this. "Wakey, wakey...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Masane groaned softly, starting to wake up as her cheeks were slapped. "Nnhh... huh?" She gasped in surprised when she realized she was both nude and tied down. "H-hey!! What in the hell?!" She exclaimed, trying to struggling against her ties.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Sarah grinned delightfully at Masane's surprise. It was only going to get worse for her. "Surprise!" she lauaghed. "Guess what, Masane? I won. As you can plainly see. But here's the kicker. You get to keep the title, and the belt! You're still the champion!" She grinned at her sadistically. "How does that make you feel?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next