Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Learning new steps (For St.Ambs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Eliza had to admit she was rather worried about what just happened, it was a bad looking fall there. But Ryonata seemed to take it in stride better than the dancing passion believed she would, Eliza knew one needed to be willing to put themselves in harms way in order to prosper in professional wrestling. Ms Harenwood gave a small sigh of relief in light of her dance partner reassurance. Eliza gave a thumbs up and smiled at Ryonata, she ran a hand into her strawberry blonde hair and said "Don't worry Ryonata, so long as your good. And please just call me Eliza." Eliza since joining Tension had learned to loosen up and not be as formal when in wrestling. Not everyone came from an aristocratic background after all, Clyde was a prime example after all.

"You had the right idea by the way, but the momentum is something you will need to take in. I did similar stuff, my legs weren't used to accepting the ropes and its feedback. Plus you run the risk of catching your knees and bending back on them. Tell you what if you want to give it another go I will stand out here and catch you if you fall out again, catch your breath first but. Run the ropes a bit if it helps. If at first you don't succeed try again." Eliza said as she offered a hand to the dancer of the rising sun. Eliza was there at one point also, but she could tell Ryonata where to improve and succeed where Eliza blundered.

The dancing passion saw Ryonata's movements earlier, she moved in a blur that made Eliza impressed. It made Eliza want to help out, Eliza knew fighters like her and Ms Minamoto needed to rely on acrobatics and mobility to carry the day. But Ms Harenwood was certain Ryonata could get it done, she had the prequeistites to perform it after all. The ring could be your best friend, to learn it would be vital to success. Eliza saw something in Ryonata however, she didn't know her past. But there was something in her eagerness Eliza liked.

Back to top Go down

Learning new steps (For St.Ambs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

Post by St.Ambs Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Admittedly, Ryonata certainly had much more rougher falls and tumbles back when she was training by herself. Of course, there is the saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'....

Plus, one needs to be able put your own body in such stressful and hard hitting moments if you are to get far in the wrestling scene. So such things will be par for the course as she will progress. And Ryonata already has accepted that in her mind. After the Japanese Ballerina giving the Dancing Passion assurance, the Brit replied in a not so formal manner. No doubt Eliza learned to loosen up a bit during her time here an Ryonata would learn to do the same.

Ryonata nodded as Eliza gave some critiques, the risks if done incorrectly and some stuff on where she could improve, all that the redhead takes into consideration. Anything that would help the young girl would be accepted gratefully. As the British Aristocrat gave her a hand and offered to help out in the next go, Ryonata smiled with such enthusiasm, taking the hand and bringing herself up. "Why thank you, Mi-" Reminding herself that she doesn't have to be so formal. "Gomenesai. Eliza."

After taking a breather, the dancer of the rising sun was soon eager to get back into it yet again. Already having the can-do attitude, Ryonata needed to get herself used to doing such acrobatics in the ring. She just needs to get used to the ring more. Get a great understanding of it all. Before she would start the test run, she performed the handstand first and letting her lower body bounce off the ropes, returning back before doing it again and again, each time till she could do it consecutively.

"Hai, I'm ready." Taking a deep breath in before she would run to the ropes and bounce on them, gradually picking up speed. With the Darling of Tension ready to catch the young girl, Ryonata took a brave big step before doing the motions of the handstand, her palms planted on the canvas, her legs landing on the ropes...

And she succeeded!

Utter jubilation filled the redhead ballerina as with getting used to the ricochet off the ropes and soon performing a Back Handspring Back Tuck and landing perfectly. Sure there were follow-up to that but it would be wise to follow Eliza's instruction for now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Eliza was already impressed with Ryonata so far, the girl was new to wrestling clearly. But made up for it with enthusiasm and a clear desire to learn, Eliza reckoned it would probably be better for the girl to not be too formal but. After all they weren't an official mentor-student team, the dancing passion was showing the ropes out of courtesy. It would fall on Ryonata to try and carve her own path, everyone had to eventually. Still Eliza had been more than happy to give this woman a sort of tutorial. It would be good to see another dancer prosper in this organisation. Ms Harenwood felt she was making a great friend in the making as well, it would be interesting to maybe even tag team. But still one thing at a time.

The dancing passion waited outside with trepidation, ready to catch Ryonata if she botched. A proverbial sort of safety net. Ms Harenwood could be sure to catch this oriental swan if the ropes failed. But inwardly Eliza doubted it would be needed, Eliza sensed the enthusiasm of Ryonata. True to form Eliza watched as Ryonata rebounded and busted out into a perfect landing! Ms Harenwood grinned and gave a round of applause before jumping back up to the apron.

"Woo! Awesome Ryonata, knew you could do it!" Eliza stated with a smile as she made her way back into the ring and gave a thumbs up. Ring movement was important, moreso for those like the two dancers. After getting the hang of the ropes next up was the corner. Eliza would motion to the nearest turnbuckle and said "Next step is the corner, now I typically try to avoid being placed in there considering my opponents. But it can be a useful tool. Lets take to the air for this one."

Eliza would proceed to climb the turnbuckle, grabbing the top rope and leaping up to it and would turn and face Ryonata on the top of it. Motioning for the oriental dancer to clear the way, Eliza would then bump up and down on it and say "Remember to gauge the distance of your opponent before you jump, that is rule number one. Second is be committed to the jump. Otherwise you will do it half hearted. Lastly prepare for the impact. The last is easier for us considering our penchant for movement." after this Eliza would then jump into the air. Soaring high into the air before coming down with a double foot stomp, moving into a flawless forward roll upon landing.

Ms Harenwood then gave a small breath of relief before turning to say "Give it a go Ryonata, just like jumping off the swings." moving to make sure she was out of the way before the swan was going to try and fly......

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:53 am

Ryonata believed that any challenge can be conquered if you have the will and determination. Despite being completely new to wrestling, the Japanese dancer is more than willing to develop. Even the ugly duckling can turn into a beautiful swan.

And she always believed in trying again when at first you don't succeed. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, so long as you get back up again. It was advanced move, sure, but Ryonata had the athleticism for it. Just needed to get the middle part right. She got a good feel of how the ropes felt when running at them, it's a matter of getting used with her legs, gauging how much force and momentum she can make. Once she finally got it (as well as that little showy trick at the end) she made a mental note to perhaps play more with the ropes. There were so many stuff that the Japanese woman had seen that she wanted to try.

Maybe with some supervision.

Eliza was most pleased, giving a round of applause, to which Ryonata instinctively gave a bow. "Thank you!" She beamed, her hands clasped together as she looked giddy after completing a trick like that.

Now it is time to get into the next part of the tutorial. The corner. Ryonata listened attentively, the part where Eliza typically avoids the corner due to the kind of opponents she faces is certainly true. People like Ryonata and Eliza work well when they have a lot of space. Being confined doesn't help, especially if they are bigger than you. They'll just bully you around.

Nodding as Eliza climbed the turnbuckle, her head craning up at the Dancing Passion, she certainly could guess she should probably step back for this demonstration. Watching as Eliza soon soar into the air, jumping high before she landed perfectly before rolling forward. "Wow." She gasped. Out of all the stuff that Ryonata tries in her bedroom, ariel moves was not one of them. That is probably one thing she should get down. Who knows when the opportunity arises in a match.

"Okay." Ryonata nods. Her heart pounding inside her chest. She was never known to be afraid of heights, at least, she hadn't tested that. Nerves? Possibly. Mimicking Eliza's moments, her hand grabbed the top rope, before leaping on top, adjusting so she faces the direction of the Aristocrat. "Alright...just like jumping off the swings..." She muttered to herself. Ok. Gauge the distance. First step. How about the middle of the ring? Seems quite far. But why not give it a try? She went for an advanced move straight off the bat. Doing this should be easy. Right?

Second step, commit to the jump. With her mind set, Ryonata jumped off the turnbuckle and into the air, the swan flying high into the air. So this is what it feels like when she sees high flyers do it. The adrenaline rush that comes with it. It's what adrenaline junkies seek.

Oh yeah, third step, brace for impact.

Perhaps it's the ring that they are using but she sticks the landing pretty well indeed, landing with both feet into the canvas. Or it could be when she practices gymnastics and getting used to landing safely as you can. Last thing she wants us to shatter her ankles or her knees. She broke into a forward roll but pushes up on her hands mid way, settling into a handstand. Her legs almost carried her with the momentum but she held them. "Oh wow! So this is like what it feels to do that!" The short aubrun hair reaching towards the floor as she looked upside down. "Though I cant begin to imagine how it feels to miss..." Showing a lopsided grin as her legs began to perform more of a box split, feeling the blood rush to her head. "Eliza, you mentioned before on how you do try to avoid being in the corner considering the opponents you face." At that point, she brought her legs together and let them fall, moving so she stands up the right way. "If you don't mind me asking, how come you mostly battle in Tension? If you haven't mentioned that, I would have thought you'd also be a Friction wrestler." And she'd probably be right to assume turning to face the Dancing Passion. "Like, Tension is more known for intergender matches. Is that a preference? A challenge that you set yourself? Or is there something more to it?" Ryonata had to ask. She was more than curious to see what makes the Darling of Tension tick. Why is it that she continues to be in a league where there are men?

One of the many burning questions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Eliza had learned after moving away from Britain that she could afford to be more casual, in fact it was a great relief to have. Being able to be more friendly or curt depending on the situation as opposed to having to maintain a proper demeanour, now Eliza could tell someone to frig off. Ryonata was planning to be in this industry, it could help her to feel more at ease that she could be comfortable with a fellow like Eliza. The dancing passion was aware now that Ryonata was gonna need a lot of help currently, but Eliza sensed her focus and dream. Ms Harenwood also admired the swan's poise, her posture, practised steps. Eliza could totally picture the pair performing in tandem, perhaps at a later date.....

Ms Harenwood smiled at Ryonata's praise of her performance, it was a movement that at this point in time was natural to the dancing passion. She lept form the top ropes and off various things as part of her gameplan to take her enemy down. Eliza had to remind herself that it could indeed be quite impressive to take to the skies as part of one's acrobatics, Ryonata could expect a wild ride when she takes to the sky. But Eliza was confident, given their earlier interactions and the white swan's natural background. Eliza was finding best to follow by example and not just instruct, be hands on and witness the development. In Eliza's mind Ryonata already made great progress when she explored her surroundings with her skills. If you got boxed up you needed an escape plan, spread your wings and fly was the order of the moment.

Eliza would stand a safe distance as the swan prepared to fly, just in case the worst came to pass. Still Ryonata made a tell, clearly she wasn't one for rollarcoasters. But then again neither was Eliza, however Ryonata was prepared. The swan was about to take flight and Eliza wanted to witness the maiden voyage of her fellow dancer. Heeding the words of Ms Harenwood Eliza watched as Ryonata soared with flying colours, Eliza's beliefs proving correct. The Japanese swan was going one step further, incorporating a posture that incorporated fluid balance. Ms Harenwood clapped proudly and stated [color=#ff0000]"Beautiful Ryonata! You made it look natural, your balance and poise and on point. Nice followup."

However Ryonata took the chance to ask Eliza a question, why did she prefer Tension? It was a question many had asked, a woman of Eliza's nature and style would certainly fit in with Friction. In response Eliza smiled and put a hand under her chin in seeming contemplation. "Well.....its more because of my personal preferences and a challenge. Ever since I was little I was dancing with men. I learned steps with other girls from the same instructor of course, but I always preferred dancing with the opposite gender. They would try to win my favour, but I never found that one person that won me over. Plus I wanted to test myself in the arena and competitions against them and I believe some are requiring a lesson in manners. So yeah its a bit of both. What about you? What's brought you to the squared circle?" Eliza leaned on the ropes in a casual manner,

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 pm

For most who have had came from a more upper class upbringing, not having to keep the cultured demeanor that had been ingrained will take some time, especially for Ryonata now that she's in a federation where you have people in all walks of life. Some haven't grown out of it but it can be relaxing to just forget all of that and be a normal person for once. Which is something that the Japanese dancer is willing to be, but some old habits die hard.  Since she's willing to work on her skills in the ring, that could come too perhaps.

Speaking of skills, Ryonata is learning and adapting to the ring tactics quite well in fact. Despite the earlier mishap from before, she seems to be taking it like a swan (pun intended) to water. Mostly from practicing a bit in her room, she remembered the days of jumping off her bed, doing flips and using the matress for a safe landing. It was about implementing said skills and getting used to the scenarios in the ring. It also helped by Eliza's more hands on approach to instructing, giving a clear example on how to do things and then Ryonata will follow said example. Admittedly, Ryonata isn't one for rollercoasters, the one time when she was six, the young swan got sick afterwards. Never again was the thought before. But like most things, boldness will come when she does more of it. Performing the move sometimes isnt a problem, it's getting to the start of it.

Her heart beat fast, and the improvised handstand helped to stop her from being carried by the forward momentum. The surprised look on her face was a tell, felt like a mini skydiving session. It's always fun when you done it. Though she can't perform such top rope manuvers all the time. It is called high risk for a resaon. Eliza certainly was proud of the swan, which Ryonata responded with a beaming smile! "Thanks! It sort of came to my head as the time. Not sure what use this is for though.... maybe I'll experiment more on that!"

Then she answered her question, to which the Dancing Passion was more than willing to answer. Perhaps one of the most asked questions from fans and maybe opponents. What it came down to was personal preference. As she spoke, Ryonata returned to stand on her two feet, coming from the upside down position. Most of it coincides with Ryonata's upbringing. Both danced since they were young but Ryonata didn't learn steps with other girls, but rather one private instructor that she grew to trust. The only time she danced with others were for the bigger performances. So for most of her career in Ballet, she was isolated. Both had men trying to win their favor in the ballroom but Ryonata never found the one. It didn't help that they were forced onto her, mostly as a bid for two families to grow their businesses. Nine times out of Ten it would never work. Love isn't something that can be forced. Which is one of the reasons why she left....

When the question asked by Eliza about what exactly brought her to the squared circle, her mouth opened to speak but she hesitated on answering at first. Her past and her actual family are things she never really spoke on, Ryonata liked to keep a clean slate front the time she left. But she didn't feel like lying to the first friend. that she met here and she felt she could trust her a bit. Plus, she gave her answer so Ryonata should too.

"What brought me into it? Well..." The ballerina casually walked towards the British Aristocrat. Come on Ryonata. Just don't have to delve into too much. Keep it simple. "I've first seen female wrestling live and I was instantly enthralled by the display. I loved the moves that they performed. For a long time, I admired them, they weren't so sexualized like most companies seemed to want them, you know?" Japanese wrestling companies are a lot different from the western counterparts. She soon came to the ropes next to Eliza, and rested on them casually. "But at the time, I never thought I could be like them, like it was a pipe dream. The life I lived before, I was never encouraged to follow my dream. They thought it was...unladylike. Not something for me. And for a while, I kind of believed it, that I'd just have to live the life which is already planned for me. But I soon came to my senses and decided to go for it anyway. I wanted to live my dream. And I didn't want anyone to stand in my way at that."

Ryonata turned to Eliza, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Even though I initially sought to get into Friction, meeting you...you've been more of an inspiration to me. To hear that you battle with those of the opposite gender, always testing yourself and the fact you succeed....why perhaps there may be hope for me. That maybe I could defeat someone like him..." The person she is referring to is her brother, she briefly entertained that thought. It would not have been possible but perhaps there is still a chance. Her hands clasped together near her chest, looking hopefully at the Dancing Passion. "Eliza...I believe this meeting must be fate! Most definitely an inspiration for me! I want to learn as much as I can from you. And I hope one day I can reach that same level as you are!" She says with renewed enthusiasm and hope for the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Eliza was never a particularity sociable person, even during her childhood and high society meetings Eliza kept people at arm's length. She just didn't find those that she could feel close to, outside her siblings and parents. Eliza had of course attracted many suitors seeking the favour of the dancing passion, but she could sense their ill intent behind it. Still Eliza sat at the TV and watched wrestling, which was the kicker for her arguably getting the idea to come here in the first place. A chance to develop and let yourself grow, Eliza had understood this and was glad to help Ryonata out and give a start that Eliza lacked. Someone to show the ropes in the ways not just in the squared circle but in general life.

Ms Harenwood noted Ryonata's practised movements and her comment on improving and experimenting in her spare time. Eliza smiled and stated "Indeed, develop your own style. I can help you with getting accustomed and dealing with situations, but it will be good to create your own path and develop it. I was like that, I didn't have an instructor to help out when I first started. I can tell you've got what it takes Ryonata." Eliza knew that cloning Eliza's moveset wouldn't be a good way for Ryonata to grow into her own. But rather Eliza would give Ryo the nudge and walk alongside and advise. If Ryonata wanted to succeed Eliza was happy to help though, the Brit finding common ground with the swan more and more.

Ryonata talked about watching the female wrestlers, Eliza chuckled and said "I'm kinda the same, used to watch wrestling with my siblings. Always loved how they looked, when they were very acrobatic even more so. Because I saw their moves and wanted to do them. Flip all about in the air like the little bundle of energy I was." Ms Harenwood would often be chided for this, but made the excuse of doing it for dance practise. Still Ryonata seemed to have been held down by those close to her. Eliza's parents weren't exactly keen on her decisions, but respected her for it. It may have been unladylike however Eliza and Ryo in her mind were very classy!

The Japanese swan remarked and praised Eliza for her willingness to combat men in the squared circle and its inspirational factor towards Ryonata. Eliza at this point gave a chuckle and put a hand under her chin in contemplation. Eliza didn't really contemplate that factor, it was to her a natural choice. But in retrospect it was a pretty impressive thing, the dancing passion was perhaps seen as a sort of role model. Eliza hadn't planned on it, but Ryonata resonated with Eliza's beliefs. The swan referred to a him, someone close that Ryo aspired to surpass? Eliza assumed so. The swan stated it had to have been fate that brought the two dancers together.

"Fate? I'm not usually one to believe in an abstract concept such as it. But that said I would be convinced by today, I've actually met someone I can call a friend. Like you can understand me, what our upbringings brought about in us and the desire to succeed in our dreams." Eliza stated, smiling she would lean in and give Ryonata a hug out of respect. Stepping away afterwards Eliza would say "I am happy to help you however I can my friend, now is there anything you want to focus on now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2