Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Jstruggs716, Random_Username, Tarantulust, yrstc

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

The Best Day Ever

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 23 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:03 pm

For a woman as cheerful and friendly as Bubbles had demonstrated herself to be, she was surprisingly adept at instilling fear in the hearts of other women. No small amount of credit owed to her size and strength, but that ominous chuckle sent shivers down Faheema's spine, even freezing her struggle for a brief second as Bubbles captured her attention. In another life, this woman could have reigned as a warlord.

Her rapture ended quickly, as the Virgin Killer took her from heaven to hell in mere moments, crushing her ribs with incredible force. The Nubian warrior growled and flinched in her captor's grasp as the vice tightened, thrashing and struggling but unable to break the lock through strength alone. Every attempt to escape brought her further pain, as the added grinding against her opponent's muscles exacerbated the agony she felt, to the point of feeling that her bones might bow from the stress.

Occasionally, the stronger woman would let up, and a looser hold on her head allowed Faheema to look up and get a few ragged breaths, panting to restore her stamina as she gazed into the eyes of her tormentor, and heard her demand. Faheema's glare was one of defiance, but her determination not to submit to the Virgin Killer's desire didn't survive the sudden flexing of those mighty thighs.

Aaaahahaha!”
Faheema bellowed as sharp pain wracked her body, continuing to yell and scream intermittently as the strength flowing through Bubbles' legs rose and fell. She wasn't struggling now, trying to minimize the damage to her muscles as stabbing pain sliced through them like a storm of razor blades. If the Nubian didn't want to be broken right here, she needed an escape plan fast, but what options did she really have? Getting a rope break briefly tempted her, but she realized with despair that she had just recently invoked the lack of any rope breaks to armbar Bubbles over the ring ropes, her own actions now coming back to haunt her!

In a moment of desperation, Faheema drew on one of her most humiliating survival instincts; with no other options, she had to appease the woman who had her trapped. Groveling and begging for mercy was the most desperate last resort the Nubian could turn to in a bind, but it probably helped her that Bubbles was a benevolent figure in her life now, even when she was asserting her dominance like this.

“Mmnh!” Faheema whimpered, writhing in Bubbles' arms as she tipped her head back down, diving into her opponent's cleavage. Puckering her lips, Faheema started lathering the center of her chest with kisses, massaging that often neglected space between the breasts. With Bubbles' heart thumping against her face, Faheema would have a good indicator of whether or not her appeal to serving the mightier woman was having any effect. Turning her face from side to side, she started teasing the sides of her opponent's breasts as well, alternating between hungry kisses and lapping with her tongue at the soft flesh. Biting was also an option if Faheema decided to put away the carrot in favor of the stick, but she was very reluctant to resort to tit biting against a woman that she actually liked and respected. Besides, her opponent was so sweaty, and her tits so massive, that getting a good grip with her teeth would've been easier said than done.

Throughout all of this, Mariah was left to watch at leisure. Faheema had completely lost track of how long she and Bubbles had been at it. Any moment now, she was going to have free reign to join in as she saw fit.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:18 pm

God, Faheema was strong. While she was hardly the first woman Bubbles had crushed in her grasp, it was rare for her to have a body this strong and this packed with muscle at this size. The woman wasn’t short, but the size difference was a marked one between them, and she could feel all those smaller muscles fighting for survival between her own. Brimming with power, bursting with it. She was like a giant stress ball mean for Bubbles entire body, and she felt like she could’ve squeezed and smothered this woman for hours. She wouldn’t have gotten tired of it, and she doubted Faheema would, either.

She let out a long, ecstatic sigh as the nubile Nubian shrieked into her flesh, making sure to press her deep against her busom as she did so the sound could reverberate through her body. They were so tight, so close now, that, if it weren’t for the difference in skin, it would’ve been legitimately hard to tell where one of them ended and the other began. Like Bubbles was an amoeba, drawing her prey deeper and deeper into her own body.

It made for a rare sight, and one that wasn’t going unappreciated. Mariah had been taking the bulk of her time to recover, but as her five minute exile from the ring drew to a close, she found herself longing to get back in. To join her wife in the feast. She stood there at ringside, wringing her hands on the ropes and licking her lips.

It was quite a sight to see, but there was nothing like being in there, especially as Faheema switched tactics. Bubbles quirked an eyebrow as her foe switched tactics, moving from the serious to the sensual and showering her breasts with affection. The woman had an affinity for lovemaking, and it was on full display, here. An obvious attempt to butter Bubbles into lessening her sentence, and, well...it worked. Pleasure was the Virgin Killer’s currency.

She didn’t let up all the way, but she relaxed the hold, going down to a quarter of her brutal strength so that Faheema could do more of what pleased her. She moaned, she cooed, she ground their hips together and savored every contact, letting herself get lost in the bliss.

So lost, in fact, that she scarcely noticed her wife entering the ring. The five minutes was up, now, and Mariah slipped through right on cue. She walked - no, prowled towards them, with a lewd, knowing smirk on her face and her eyes set squarely on Faheema. She didn’t say anything, and she didn’t need to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 am

Faheema wasn't planning to give herself up to the Burste couple's domination, at least not yet. All of them could handle a little more pain before they closed the day out with pleasure, though Faheema expected to endure the brunt of any discomfort as she faced both women as a team. Strong women deserved a strong fight, and the Nubian wouldn't disrespect either of them by giving less than her full effort.

For now, though, pain would have to wait, because Faheema was still helpless in the Virgin Killer's clutches. It wounded her pride to be kept under control with such a simple hold, but that was the leverage a former bodybuilder could count on, the ability to turn her very body into an inescapable prison. In an official match, Faheema may have been able to ride this out even without a rope break; endurance was her greatest asset. Under the challenging rules she had consented to, however, she was fighting against the clock as much as her opponent. Mariah was soon to be upon them, and if she entered the fight while Faheema was already trapped, then the Nubian would never escape.

So she made the only play she could: she teased her opponent. Tempted her, lathered her breasts with affection and dared the Virgin Killer to loosen the hold so that she could do more. Faheema honored that unspoken offer, too, making no immediate bid for freedom as she lifted her head enough to migrate to the woman's increasingly firm nipples. She wasted no time in trapping the woman's left nipple between her lips, lightly suckling at it and flicking it playfully with her tongue. She moaned as she made love to that generous chest, her heart hammering as she grew excited.

She moved on, kissing her way across the valley of Bubbles' bust and coming to rest with her face over the woman's other nipple. This time, she assaulted the woman much more savagely, plunging her mouth down and battering the areola and nipple with a series of loud, open-mouthed kisses, wondering which approach her captor would favor. Her lower half was gyrating, grinding hard against the Virgin Killer's waist, and using that vigorous motion to mask the movement of her right arm as she twisted it, slowly but surely pulling it free from the body scissor that held it to her side. As soon as she wrenched that arm free, she would pull her head up to make eye contact with Bubbles, her service coming to an abrupt end.

“Break's over, my love,” Faheema's husky voice came, preempting a sharp impact to the Virgin Killer's side as the Nubian battered her ribcage with a stiff punch! She swung her fist back and forth, hammering the woman's exposed side as hard as she could, fighting furiously for an escape that might see her gaining one final chance to defy Bubbles and her wife.

Even if Faheema escaped, however, her plan had one flaw: she hadn't kept track of Mariah. With her hearing compromised by the noise of her own passionate lovemaking, Faheema's sharp ears didn't catch the soft pat of Mariah's feet on the canvas, and her stealthy approach kept her just out of Faheema's peripheral vision, as well. Mariah would have the drop on Faheema as she pulled free and started getting up, but it wouldn't last as the Nubian started taking stock of her surroundings.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Bubbles sighed, long and lewd, as Faheema continued her work, going about the loving task of giving her breasts the attention the deserved. It was uncommon for her to get this sort of treatment - her breasts were the obvious port of call to anyone fucking her, the place where they spent most of their time, centered their attention. And she didn’t mind it, not one bit - she didn’t spend so much time drawing attention to her tits so they wouldn’t be sucked on. But, in her experience, the list of women who knew how to truly make her sing was a small one. Most of her lovers were sloppy, children fumbling with a toy on Christmas Day, barely knowing what to do with it.

Mariah wasn’t in that category, though, and neither was Faheema. The Nubian went to work with the same wild lust that had defined their time together, smothering her in a pleasing avalanche. She moved from one nipple to the other, keeping Bubbles’ head swimming, and when she went to savage work on her other breast, it left the Virgin Killer’s back arching and her eyes closing. Fingers scraped at the canvas, muscles tensed, her entire was primed and ready for the treatment. Every lick, every nibble flew through her like fire.

”Goddamn, girl.” She let out a long, husky sigh. ”You are so-”

And then the ride was over. Bubbles’ eyes shot open, wide open, as Faheema spoke and changed gears in a heartbeat, throwing hard, sharp punches into her side. Strikes were always low on the list of things she took well, and this woman knew how to throw some good ones, really drilling her in the side. It left her gasping and thrashing on the canvas, wheezing in a fit and giving her the freedom she was going for.

But she wouldn’t have long to enjoy it. Not if Mariah had any say, and she damn well did.

Her sultry strut turned much less sultry when it was clear that Faheema was on the verge of escaping and leaving Bubbles in a wreck. Her wife would be okay in a moment, but until she was, Mariah needed to keep the Nubian off balance, give them time to press the advantage. She knew how to pull that off, too.

As Faheema rose, she would be greeted by a swift kick to the chest, as Mariah came around and swung her leg out wide and fast for a roundhouse kick. Strikes like this weren’t her specialty, ever, but she figured she could pull off one well enough to keep their opponent on the backfoot. For a little while, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum