Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

Kelsea

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Hotel Hell

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hotel Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Hotel Hell

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:48 am

"[color=#e80080]Aaarrghhh![/card]" A fresh scream left B's lips, the far-too-stubborn goddess continued to up the stakes and she wasn't sure she was able to match. She stepped back, but there wasn't much space to retreat from the cat. She would rapidly clamp and unclamp her fingers, sending a strobe of pain into Bastet.

But Bastet would still outlast her at this rate. "O-okay, s-stop! O-on the c-count of t-three, we both let go!" B declared. "O-one...!" B counted, her grip loosening already.

Hotel Hell - Page 4 SAdcZrMHotel Hell - Page 4 MVRLLQmHotel Hell - Page 4 I82ome3Hotel Hell - Page 4 UAjmKPCHotel Hell - Page 4 MAai8oKHotel Hell - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Hotel Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Hotel Hell

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:37 am

Bastet was sure that B would break first. She had to—there was no way the Egyptian goddess would accept losing to this demonic idiot. But what if B didn't break fast enough? It was possible that she could still do serious, agonizing damage to Bastet's chest by the time she broke down...and so, even though she was winning, Bastet figured that a reset would be palatable. Especially after that rapid series of squeezes sent pure pain surging through her captured tit! "Nyaaaaanngh!"

She breathed quickly, trying to make the pain go away, nodding as B suggested they both let go. "F-fine with me! One..." As she felt B's grip ease up, Bastet would allow her hands to relax slightly, as well, letting the demon's tit inflate to slightly thicker than a pancake, retracting her nails from that tit flesh in another show of good faith as she counted again: "T-two...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum