by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hotel Hell

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hotel Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Hotel Hell

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:07 am

For some people, it would be nice to meet someone so alike to ones self. Of course, most people weren't as rash, impulsive and annoying as the pink haired girl who pretended to be supernatural. Maybe that was why she and Bastet weren't getting along. Not that she was thinking about any of this. Mostly, her mind was on kicking Bastet's very attractive ass.

"Huh? Me apologize?!" Oh right. Yeah, this was sorta her fault, wasn't it. "N-no way! You don't get to use reverse psychology on me!" B was only slightly less red and annoyed than her goddess counterpart.

She decided to end the talking before it got any closer to herself admitting that she was in the wrong. And she did this by reaching a handful of Bastet's very well cared for hair and yanking it forward.

Hotel Hell - Page 3 SAdcZrMHotel Hell - Page 3 MVRLLQmHotel Hell - Page 3 I82ome3Hotel Hell - Page 3 UAjmKPCHotel Hell - Page 3 MAai8oKHotel Hell - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm

B was really a weirdo, and Bastet was struggling to find a more godly way of phrasing that with all the trauma her crotch had just recently suffered marring her focus. She seemed to rapidly swing back and forth between knowing what she was doing was stupid or wrong, and brazenly, decisively denying it. Whether she was submissive or dominant, whether she wanted to be friends or wanted to destroy Bastet...it wasn't really clear from moment to moment. And it pissed the Goddess off pretty well, too.

"It's not reverse psychology, though of course I wouldn't expect you to know that," Bastet would scoff, before she was suddenly making a much sharper, screeching sort of sound when B grabbed onto her hair and yanked it, forcing Bastet to bend forward, folding over herself as her locks were abused!

Well, two could play at that game, too. Bastet would reach up and wrap one hand in B's hair, wrap it twice or thrice, and yank it as hard as she could almost straight downward, trying to drag B down onto her front on the floor! And just to add a little more injury to insult, Bastet would swing a hand up to give one of B's tits as hard a slap as she could muster, and leave a red handprint right on it!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 pm

Bastet was clearly pissed off, and had been so for a while now. That was good. Except not really. Or at all, come to think about it. Not that B ever thought about anything.

"GYAH! LEGGO!" The not-quite-demoness cried out while still holding a handful of Bastet's once-well maintained mane. Her tanned counterpart yanked down hard, narrowly avoiding an impact of their skulls.

*SMACK* "BITCH!" B screamed out, one hand clutching her suddenly stinging boob, and the other clawing at Bastet's chest, scratching whatever soft bits she could reach in her hasty tantrum.

Hotel Hell - Page 3 SAdcZrMHotel Hell - Page 3 MVRLLQmHotel Hell - Page 3 I82ome3Hotel Hell - Page 3 UAjmKPCHotel Hell - Page 3 MAai8oKHotel Hell - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:39 am

As Bastet recalled, this was originally supposed to be a series of challenges between them to decide who was top dog. As it turned out, it was a catfight, wild and flowing rapidly from one thing to another just based on the whims of the two combatants. B was certainly doing a great job of infuriating Bastet right now, and Bastet had never been the most level-headed heavenly being to begin with. She felt a compulsion to prove that she was better than B, way better, and so the two of them were down on their knees yanking on each other's hair as hard as they could, with their free hands going for each other's tits.

"NYYEAAHH! Stop that!!" Bastet yelled, as B started clawing at her tan breast, nails raking over smooth, soft skin and leaving red marks. The Goddess would yank B's hair up and to the side slightly, stretching out her body and twisting her a bit so as to try to expose B's tits to her own hand. Bastet gave each of them a slap, as hard as she possibly could, intending to leave red handprints on both of them. And then, she would snatch up one of B's nipples between a thumb and forefinger, looking into B's eyes as she tightened her grip.

"Just start screaming when you want to surrender!" she growled, before yanking down as hard as she could, trying to stretch that nipple out to as much of an unnatural, painful length as she could, before giving it a twist to try to hurt the poor nub even more!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:18 am

B was here to prove her better than the wannabe goddess by any means necessary. Which was all well and good, until Bastet caught on and took herself to B's level of "fair" tactics.

Her struggles went ignored, while the cat girl attacked her breasts. The smacks were painful enough, but Bastet wasn't nearly satisfied with that level of retaliation.

"AIIIIIE! BIIITCH! L-LEGGO YOU DUMB CAAAAAT!" She started screaming, but she certainly wasn't ready for surrender. The pain served to redouble her panicky attacks, squeezing her hands like a vice around Bastet's tits like she was trying to pull them off!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:21 am

Neither woman was particularly interested in backing down from the other, and so they were in a wild game of escalation following upon escalation, upping the ante in this wild, virtually lawless fight, presumably until one of them couldn't take the punishment anymore. Right now, their breasts were the targets, and Bastet screeched in agony as her breasts were squeezed twice as hard, the death grip seemingly about to tear the orbs right off of her!

"KYAAAAHHHN! Y-YOU LET GO OF MY TIIIIIIITS! BITCH!" Bastet would yell, as she would just let her own grip get tighter and tighter, trying to throw every ounce of power she could into the vice-like grip she had on the devil's boobs, yanking as hard as she could as if she were trying to pull those breasts like taffy!

"I'LL PULL THEM RIGHT OFF OF YOU, I SWEAR!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:35 am

"EYAAH!" The demoness cried out, starting to lose out in this insane tug of war, pulled towards the cat god. Her own grip would loosen just a bit, even though she would continue to tear at them, she was starting to lose focus.

"H-haah... L-leggo... a-and I'll leggo!" B stammered, trying not to let the weakness seep into her voice. As a sign of good faith, she would release one of Bastet's tits... while simultaneously doubling the force she was clamping down on the other.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Bastet felt that she was gaining an advantage in this crazy tug of war, as she mauled and squeezed and tried to rip B's tits off and she began to feel the pressure on her own orbs slightly subsiding, as she pulled her foe closer and came close to winning this first round of the theoretically-infinite conflict they had planned for this evening. Her foe started whining for mercy, but Bastet knew not to trust B right away.

The girl released one of her tits...and then doubled the squeezing of the other, making Bastet screech in agony. "GYYAAAH!" The goddess would, at least, match her foe, releasing one of those demonic titties...and then putting BOTH hands on the other, clamping down hard, crushing that tit between both her palms! "N-no...you will let go first...completely, and THEN I'll let go! So do it s-soon! Gaaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Bastet seemed happy to reciprocate the little demoness, but not much more. Playing this game of tittysqueeze chicken, someone had to give, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be her! Copying the goddess back, B would have both her hands clamped down like a vice on the idiotic cat.

The pain was enough to draw a few tears out of the young demoness. "L-leggo or else!" B didn't exactly know what that else would be, but with her breast starting to go past red and into purple territory, she had a pretty good idea.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:24 pm

It was getting increasingly difficult for Bastet to keep her godly demeanor when her opponent refused to abide by her simple demand. With B clearly both the aggressor and the one who was losing this little challenge, it was only fair for her to back down first, but the demonic girl refused time and time again, even as her tit was turning purple, and instead matched Bastet, bringing both her hands to bear on one of the feline deity's tan tits, Bastet's head throwing back and a cry of agony erupting from between her lips as that vice felt like it was flattening her breast completely!

With both of them squeezing a purple tit for all they were worth, there wasn't much further they could go. "Y-you let go! As soon as you do, your titty is free...!" Bastet implored, trying to get the desperate B to let go at last...and she would add a little incentive as she would not only crush that tit like a vice, but would dig in her nails, too, threatening to puncture it if B didn't relent!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next