by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi

2 posters

Go down

Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi Empty Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by LadyX Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 am

Match Type: Hentai KO
Rules:
1. A contender wins when they have made their opponent orgasm intensely enough or enough times that they fall unconscious.
2. For this match, contenders will be wearing only panties.

Yasuko scowled as she looked down at herself, wearing a pair of blue panties and not much else. A high-paying fan had requested that there be a hentai match-up where the contenders wore solely panties, and she and this 'Rebecca' person had drawn the short straw. "Tch. Whatever. I'll kick this Rebecca girl's ass no problem!" She scowled at herself in a nearby reflective surface before cracking her knuckles as 'Rising Hope' by LiSA began playing. She burst through the curtains, flinching almost unnoticeably as the negative reaction of the crowd washed over her. "Hmph! This is the thanks I get for doing this?! See if I ever agree to do a match like this again, losers!" She rolled her eyes as she stalked down the ramp to the ring, where she rolled inside and hopped to her feet to wait for her opponent.

Last edited by LadyX on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi Empty Re: Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 am

Rebecca would stretched a bit in the locker room, wearing a pair of white panties she knew she would be in a hentai ko match like she was before with that girl Keiko. She hoped her opponent wasn't some heel that would beat the crap out of her. Her small stature made her weak enough as it is. She was glad she started to train a little after that match but knew because of her height she would be at a disadvantage against others girls. "nneee why did i had to get a big chest but be so tiny..." She said to her self as she headed to the arena where the ring was.

Her music started to play as she stepped out form the curtain. waving at the crowd she gave a big smile and headed to the ring sliding into it. She may have came here to follow her friend Aoi but she was enjoying her self and didn't mind that some of the girl could be mean they sure were cute that was sure. Looking at her few Rebecca eyes sparkled as she thought the girl was very cute and gave a big smiled. "OMMMYYYYGOOODDDDD you're soo cute!" Rebecca said.

Back to top Go down

Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi Empty Re: Chikamatsu Yasuko vs. Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by LadyX Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Yasuko gave the girl her best scowl as she got called cute. "Shut it! I'm not cute!" She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue before doing a few preliminary stretches to warm herself up. After she was done, she went to her corner to wait for the referee to read the rules. She crossed her arms as she sank low into the corner, still leaning against the turnbuckle. "This sucks! I don't get why I have to do this!" Her complaints fell on deaf ears as the referee started reading out the rules.

"Uuugh we know the rules already. We read the thing when we got booked in this match. Well, I did at least." She looked at Rebecca disdainfully. "This one might be blind if she thinks I'm cute." She snickered at this, before pushing off of the turnbuckle and striding towards her opponent. The referee shook his head and just got out of the way. He'd finished reading the rules, anyway. Yasuko ran at her opponent, trying to slam into her as she waited in her corner. "Take this, loser!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:39 am

Rebecca looked at yasuko as she giggled abit. "but you are cute!" she said sticking her tongue back at the girl. she would stretching her her corner as the ref Girl read the rules. "I know the rules try and be nice!" she said as she didn't like how Yasuko was acting it was so not cute. once the ref called for the bell the girl would rush at Rebecca and try to slam her body against Rebecca and against the turnbuckle.

Not going to let that happen Rebecca would try and dodge out of hte way before the girl hit her wiht her body. she would jump up and attempted to drop kick the girl into the turnbuckle. If she could land that she would quickly get up and push her body against yasuko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down