by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entering the Hell

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Entering the Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering the Hell

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Reika suddenly acted with great swiftness, taking those few steps towards Sarah, unsheathed her katana and send it straight towards Sarah's neck to cut it in half though Karina saw it just in time and yelled out at Reika.

" Don't kill her! "

The cold sharp steel of the blade would stop right against Sarah's skin, not yet piercing it but with Reika's anger it would be dangerously close, saying nothing to Sarah though she was obviously angered by the broken vase.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarah stiffened against the cold steel of the katana pressing against her throat. She hadn't expected Reika to draw a sword on her. And she was fast, Sarah could barely track her movements.

"Ohh..." Sarah cooed. "I like you. But can we play samurai another time? I'm just trying to have a conversation." Her hand pushed the sword slowly away from her throat, grinning innocently at Reika.

But with her grin came a startling look in her eyes, a look that said 'do that again and bad things will happen.'

"Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interupted, I'm quite interesting in the Era of Hell, and all it has to offer."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 pm

" .... "

Reika said nothing back to her and slowly pulled away, letting er sword be pushed away and twirled it in her fingers before sheathing her blade, walking past her to see what else she was missing in her house.

Karina would cross her arms against her chest and merely watch her.

" You wish to join us? Usually we want a check up on who we invite, which we'll have Shanari check, logs, general information, match records.. All that stuff. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Sarah waved Reika goodbye as she went past her, and then flipped her the middle finger once her back was turned.

"Join you?" Sarah repeated, and grinned widely afterwards. "Jumping to conclusions, aren't you? Maybe you're a little too eager to recruit?" After saying this Sarah suddenly produced a wallet out of thin air. Turns out she had lifted it off Reika when she walked by her.

"Ah, Shanari," Sarah sighed, flipping through the contents of Reika's wallet idly. "She's really something, that Shanari. Eager, tough....a big fat liar." Sarah went silent then, wondering how Karina would react.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm

" You dare to question one of the first member of the Era of Hell? If not for her it wouldn't have be so accurately informed on many people who regularly succumbed to us. And you should be careful who you're trying to irritate.. Reika isn't someone you want to make angry. And I don't want to recruit you. You broke my two toys. It's up to Cerbera, when she arrives. "

Reika would return to suddenly snatched the wallet back from Sarah, giving her a deadly glare, her hand just gripping the hilt of her blade now, ready to strike.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Sarah stepped away from Reika, holding her hands up peacefully when she gripped her sword hilt. "Duly noted," she replied.

Sarah turned back to Sarah with an intrigued expression. "Oh, so Cerbera is coming? Perfect! We can all get to know each other now! Oh, and about your two toys, sorry to tell you this but, they're my toys now. Ain't that right, Sha?" Sarah grabbed Sha by her head and forced her to nod up and down like she was saying yes. "See? But don't worry. I don't mind sharing." Sarah fixed Katrina with a mischievous grin. "So, when's Cerbera getting here? I would love to discuss the subject of Shanari with her."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:47 pm

" I would always want you as a personal toy.. "

Karina would winkly teasingly at her while Reika gave her another death glare, looking down at the two unconsious girls before shaking her head and laying down on the couch.

" Why do you have to wreck my house.. "

Karina would look at her before back at Sarah, checking the time afterwards.

" She's running late, always have things to do, people to destroy.. As for Shanari. She's insane, that's how it goes. You put her in it I believe. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Sarah let Sha's head drop down to the floor again, and then stand back up again, barely taking what Karina said into account. Ugh, another Nha, she thought disdainfully, but didn't say anything though. She sat back down in the chair again, putting her feet up on Nha's unconscious body. "Don't worry about your house," she said to Reika. "I'll get Nha and Sha to clean everything up later. Once they wake up anyway." Sarah at back and relaxed in the chair, as if this was her home and not Reika's.

"Like i would know beating up a person could turn them insane," Sarah grumbled. "And apparently for Shanari, insane means criminal mastermind. So you should probably listen to what I have to say about her."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 pm

" Go on then, miss Gatt. "

Reika spoke out now, in this very short time she already hated her but curiousity did get the best of her, staring at the ceiling while asking Sarah that question. Meanwhile, Karina would glare down at Nha and Sha and shake her head lightly.

" These two won't be waking up anymore. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:22 am

They will if I tell them to," Sarah replied to Karina. She settled herself into her chair, preparing herself for a long explanation.

"I've had a few.....differences with your people in the past." She gestured to Nha and Sha. "Such as these two. In fact, it started with Shanari, you know, before the crazy. You guys pissed me off so much I was gonna destroy your entire organization." SHe smiled innocently, as if there was nothing wrong with what she just said. "And I was gonna do that using Shanari. Seems like the girl took quite a shine to me after i kicked the crap out of her, and was ready to do everything I say. We were all ready to bring the Era of Hell down." From here Sara's smile lessened, and a dark look came over her eyes.

"But as I found out a few nights ago, Shanari was the one using me. She has her own agenda with you guys, and was gonna use my power to get it done. Said she worked for another organization." Sarah leaned on her seat so both leaders could see the angered look on her face.

"I don't like being used," she whispered dangerously. "I'm gonna make her pay, and I figured you guys can help, since this affects all of us."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next