by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement

2 posters

Go down

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement Empty SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement

Post by Kelsea Mon May 29, 2017 9:28 am

Preceded by: None
Followed by: SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement 0uYk4TO

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement IF8EZLk

Commencement speech by:
SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement JH6ySWu

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Summer Splash! This year's AFW takes the action for the first time all the way to the continent of Africa, to be specific Cairo the capital of Egypt. Things are bound to get hot here tonight, but thats not all! rumor has it that some kind of announcement will be made shortly... But to hear more and to find out who will be introducing us to Summer Splash 17, we take you now live to ringside!"

Spotlight
characters:
SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement ELZuoMvSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement OG5hnuaSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement Cg3CzYmSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement Empty Re: SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:39 am

The audience were left on tenterhooks.... Waiting, wondering and gossiping over who they thought might come out to introduce Summer Splash. That was until Cassandra Sellers, the owner of AFW, walked out onto the top of the rampway... A chorus of boos forming her entrance music as she made her way to the ring, scaled the steps to one corner of the ring and stepped in through the middle ropes

"Good Evening everyone and welcome to Summer Splash." Cassandra said into the microphone before gently nudging her glasses up on the bridge of her nose. "We have a great line up for you tonight, but first I have a rather important announcement to make. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt resigned her position as GM of Friction almost a year back now, since that time I have been forced to take a more hands on approach then I have been accustomed to over the more recent years."

"But there is only so much I, as one person, can do.... My dear sweet sister-" Cassandra said with a good helping of sardonic venom in her tone "Even did me the favour of paying a little visit..." (Reference thread) "Seeking to graciously lend a hand and fill in that General Manager position as she felt that I was not coping..." Cassandra squinted darkly "I can assure the world that I am more then capable of handling things myself, but I am not going to be so closed minded as not replacement for Lukretia for the sake of AFW... If only I could find the right person to do so." Cassandra smiled.

"Well tonight I can announce that I believe I have found that right person... Fans of AFW Friction, here tonight to open Summer Splash 17! Allow me to introduce the new GM of Friction...!!" Cassandra signal her arm up towards the top of the rampway...

Spotlight
characters:
SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement ELZuoMvSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement OG5hnuaSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement Cg3CzYmSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement Empty Re: SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement

Post by Serpon Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:19 pm

With that, all the lights would now focus on the ramp as a new theme song started to play on the spears.  A pink hair girl would make her way out, now giving a wide grin as she held a whip in both her hands.
Spoiler:

She would blow a few kisses to the audience to the left of her before then blowing a few to the audience to the right of her. She would then start to make her way down the ramp, her eyes now on Cassandra. The audience was not sure how to react to her but they did enjoy the sight of another cute looking girl. Once she got to the ringside, she would slowly make her way up to the stairs before getting to the ropes. She would then ask one of the officials to lower the middle rope for her so that she could enter. The official not wasting a moment soon made her way to the ropes and sat down on the middle one while holding the top one up, giving more than enough space for her to enter.

Once in the ring, the pink hair girl would get on each turnbuckle and blow some kisses to the audience before finally focusing her attention towards Cassandra and offering her hand to be shaken. If her hand was shaken she would then be asked to be given a microphone so that the entire stadium could hear her clearly.

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement 3l9yoRWSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement AjbwxKgSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement DUhLLRtSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement CDNLQYlSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:23 am

Cassandra stood stoically in the ring as the woman, the new GM of Friction, made her way down the rampway.. She clapped her hands a couple of times as the official held down the middle ropes and the new woman stepped elegantly in through the opening that had been created..

Cassandra met her handshake in the middle of the ring, saying off mic "The floor is yours" before handing the microphone to her and then making her way out of the ring to leave her center stage.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:48 am

The pink hair girl would then place the microphone near her mouth as she gave a large smile. “Greetings everyone, I am your new general manager for Friction, Angelique Margot DavenPort. Things in Frictions are going to be different now. Unlike the previous general manager, I am going to give everyone a shot. Things are going to get a lot wilder here.” stated the pink hair general manager.

The audience at the moment didn't know her well but decided to cheer her on. She would then give a cute wink to the audience as she enjoyed being cheered. “Unlike the previous general manager, I will not keep certain wrestlers down. It is the duty of those of us at the top to help bring the people from the bottom up. Expect to see big things happen in Friction.” stated Angelique as she then took a moment to listen to the cheering crowd.

“Now I know this will not be a simple task nor will it be a short one. I know it will take require constant hard work and a bit of luck as well but I am confident I will succeed. It may take a long time but from here on out, things are going to get better and bigger. Now then I could keep talking and talking but that would be boring, after all, you didn't come to listen to me give a speech, you came here to watch the best that AFW has to offer and that is what you are going to get.” stated the pink hair general manager before taking a bow and exiting the ring as the audience gave a huge roar of approval.

SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement 3l9yoRWSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement AjbwxKgSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement DUhLLRtSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement CDNLQYlSS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down