by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not According to Plan

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Not According to Plan - Page 14 Empty Re: Not According to Plan

Post by Darius Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Sarah snickered cruely at the position she kept both twins in. Sarah had often done such things to her victims in the past, just to add humiliation to their loss. She even started rubbing Nha's face back and forth between Sha's legs.

When she heard Shanari's question, though, Sarah blinked. She turned her head to look at her, still keeping Nha in her awkward position. "Why are you asking all the sudden?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Shanari narrowed her eyes, any hint of her insane state was suddenly gone, she suddenly went completely serious as she spoke out towards Sarah.

" Not once have you acted in any aid towards me other then your own sick pleasure into destroying those two drones, furthermore the pain you've brought to my shoulder was even more suspicious, granted that this was not what you wanted, you seem to be content in leaving me be and was just going for self defence and now self offense. "

Shanari then tilted her head to the side.

" ..You lied to me and never did love me, that much I found out by myself when you wanted me to get Cerbera for you. "

Nha was staying silent, her eyes tightly closed as she was forced to stay against Sha's crotch, who was starting to get wet.

" Atleast you got something out of your plan. I bid you farewell. My wounds need tending and it's obvious you got your hands full to help me. "

Shanari then simply turned to walk away from them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Sarah narrowed eyes as Shanari went on. For an insane girl she certainly was perceptive. She figured this would happen eventually. Still, this was not how she wanted it....

"Let me explain something to you, Shanari," Sarah said. "I'm not a nice girl. I do bad things because it makes me feel good. You want a mushy, sappy romantic love story? Go fuck yourself, cause that's not me." She let go of Nha's hair, letting her out of Sha's crotch so she could turn to where Shanari was going. "So yeah, I was using you. I pretended to love you, even have sex with you so you would do what I say. And you couldn't even do that right. You ended up getting captured, and I had to save you. What the hell was I thinking?"

She grinned in the dark, green eyes flashing. "Who's gonna love you now, Shanari? Where are you gonna go? The Era of Hell? Even if they do take you back, you'll just be another one of their pawns. And then you'll have to deal with me. Cause when I bring that shit down you're gonna go down with it."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

" That's.. Where you're wrong.. "

She'd look over her shoulder at Sarah, not being able to hold back a giggle.

" I let myself be captured because these two were going to find me out sooner or later.. I just needed to use you so you would be the one to blame for all this.. "

Shanari turned turned completely to face Sarah with a smirk.

" What you were thinking..? It was the same reason you went for Sha after she attacked me.. But off course, you don't like me, right? Hahaha.. The Era of Hell.. "

Shanari would suddenl say something that would be a surprise for all three of them.

" Is not.. The only Organization out there.. I was going to use your strength to bring Era of Hell down and get the certain item one of the leaders have, in my possession. Sadly.. What I did not expect was you being too annoying. Ah well. And my Romantic love story? Haha.. Hahahaha! I don't think so.. "

Shanari took a quiet seat on one of the bars to keep her attention at Sarah.

" Love.. IS the last thing I want. So Sarah... What will YOU do without ME? Just try and go full frontal on the Era of Hell? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Sarah's eyes norrowed dangerously, and a boiling anger rose up within her. She was being used? By Shanari? Not the the other way around? It was ridiculous! She was the mastermind, not her! But the more she thought about it, the more it started to make sense. She had been played since the beggining by her. Pointing her like a gun at the Era of Hell to do her own dirty work.

She suddenly laughed.

"Now it's gettin' interesting!" she laughed, spreading her arms out wide. "To think that I was the one being used! You're good, Shanari, you're good. But you just couldn't keep up with me, could ya? Such a shame. And another organization? Now that's a plot twist!"

Sarah stopped her tirade, bring her arms down to her sides again. "I could just attack you now, you know. But since I've enjoyed the time we've spent together, I'll let off easy. And You're right, my dear. I just can't fight them on my own. One person can't take on an entire organization. So, there's only one thing I can do." She suddenly turned on Nha, again, hauling her up by her hair. She also brought Sha in close by putting her arm around her waist.

"Guess what, ladies!" Sarah exclaimed with a dark grin. "I'm joining the Era of Hell!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

" Hmmm.. If it means something to you, you were quite delicious and quite beautiful.. "

Shanari did widen her eyes a little when Sarah spoke out like that, Nha and Sha were also surprised when Sarah wanted to join the Era of Hell though Nha spoke out harshly to Sarah.

" After all this.. We are supposed to trust that..?! "

Shanari would giggle softly, shaking her head lightly and watched Sarah with amusement.

" My love.. Are you certain you want to do that? Especially at such a strange moment.. Not the wisest strategy.. However.. Who knows. "

Shanari would suddenly smile kindly at her.

" I do love your way of thinking.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

"Why shouldn't you?" Sarah asked in reponse to Nha. "Isn't this an evil organization? These things should be natural to you! And think of it this way, Nha...." She leaned her face in close to the blue twin's grinning at her. "This way, we can spend all the time we want together."

She turned back to Shanari, fixating that same grin on her. "It doesn't look like I have a choice, Shanari. They're way too strong for me to beat on my own. So, I figure I should cut my losses short and join them while I still have the chance. You agree with me, right ladies?" She gave Sha a couple of slaps on her bare belly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm

" Mmm.. You always have a choice, darling. Just because you don't love me, doesn't mean I won't help you. "

Shanari smiled darkly at her, taking a look back at Sha and Nha before pushing off the bar and dusting herself off.

" Well, since you made your choice, I must take my leave now. You know where to find me, my love ."

Shanari would wink teasingly at her before turning to walk away from them once more.

Nha was blushing darkly as Sarah's face was closer to hers, Sarah's words were making her body tingle before taking a look at Sha to see if she'd approve of this, though Sha was still trying to free herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Sarah waved mockingly at Shanari as she left. "Bye bye, Shanari," she called after her, and then after a while she would flip her the middle finger. She sighed to herself. "There goes a real trooper," she muttered. Grinning, she turned back to Nha and Sha. "Alright you two, listen up. I'm your new boss. And your first job is to take me too your leaders so we can discuss the terms of my.....employment."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm

" Our boss..? "

Nha would glare up at her in slight anger, at the same time she tried to undo Sha's chains with one hand, the other pushing Sarah a little away from her.

" I listen to no one. "

Sha would say nothing, merely waiting for the perfect moment.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down