Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fathia's Challenge!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fathia's Challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fathia's Challenge!

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 am

Fathia was not expecting the kick as she loomed over the goth to strike another blow. She grunted in pain and sank to her knees, sliding her hands between her legs to massage the area as best as she could. She couldn't help but smile between the pain. "You little charlatan." She managed through gritted teeth. "So my suspicions were right about ya. I wonder if the rest were..." She rolled away, knowing that if she stayed close another dirty attack was sure to follow. She kept her eye on Didi while dulling the pain as much as she could to get back to a fighting position. "Just remember, we wrote the book on all that stuff..." She said with a sly grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Didi shuffled to her feet, dusting her clothes off showily with a serene smile. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," she insisted, raising her fists readily for both boxing or needing something literally up her sleeve.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am

Fathia took the moment to recover her own senses and stood up. "Is that so?" She said slyly. "Then that's just fine." She put her arms up into a boxing stance as well and drove forward towards Didi. She would throw no punch and would defend against none, not doing anything until it seemed like she was going to just run the goth over. then at the last moment, if she could withstand what was probably coming, she would launch a knee up into Didi's groin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Didi readied her fists and threw a three-hit combo, a bit desperate to make an impact on the seemingly much tougher fighter. At least she wasn't one to come unprepared.

1! She struck with a right cross, looking to knock the pirate's head aside. Probably not enough to topple or deter her much, but it would obscure her view...
2! A quick uppercut-like blow, though from a diagonal angle, and with her fist rather lose. As it was about to hit, she'd squeeze her fist tight and squish the packet inside her fist. She'd open her hand again in more of a palm strike or a slap, mainly smearing a semi-translucent goo into her face and eyes. It wouldn't do much more than getting shampoo in her eyes (she wanted to hide her big guns when she could; incidentally it would resemble a clearer sort of shampoo in appearance as well), but should be enough to blind her for a bit.
If she was indeed blinded by the blow, she'd try and throw a heavier uppercut before Fathia would finish her blow, though there was a chance they could simply collide.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Fathia saw the right cross coming and lifted up her fist to deflect the blow. The goth would have to do a little bit better than that to stop her. Blocking the first attack left her vulnerable to the next attack and she could feel something across her face and start to burn her eyes. She immediately turned her head so that Didi couldn't get the gel across both eyes.

Heh. Little bitch. So it's going to be like that is it? Well if blinding me in one eye, is the best she's got, then I think I'll be alright.

Fathia was rocked by the uppercut and sent reeling backwards falling onto her butt. She looked up and winced, bringing her arm up and trying to wipe the goo away as best as she could. "That one wasn't bad for sneaky little montebank like yourself." She said with a tone of respect. "I might not be able to use this eye for a good 10 minutes or so, Guess i'll have to just ... keep it closed. And here I didn't think I was going to need my eye patch." She sighed and then smiled. "Next time I'll be sure to bring it." She stayed on the floor panting as she kept an eye on Didi. "You still don't know what you're doing though. We wrote the book on this stuff, lassy."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm

"Says the girl flat on her ass," Didi grinned, leaning forward teasingly and exposing her cleavage and ass all at once. A real crowd pleaser.

She wouldn't wait for Fathia to try and get up, running at her to try and press her advantage. She'd try to swing an elbow down onto her head from the side she'd managed to blind.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Fathia grinned and watched Didi run at her, she braced herself on her butt with her hands and spun the way Didi moved to try and keep an eye on her so she could use her long legs to through out a kick to trip her up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Didi yelped as she lost her footing on her opponent's legs, stumbling and grabbing quickly at the ropes to try and stay on her feet. She'd try to kick back at Fathia to fend her off long enough to regain her footing and muster up a counter attack.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Fathia used the opportunity to get back on her feet and back a few steps away from the goth. She still kept her eyes closed and searched around the ring for a moment. This little brat was working her over with cheap tactics so far and she knew that, except for a few things, if she tried something, she would get disqualified, otherwise she would grab her stick and just beat her little ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Didi stood up and shrugged her shoulders, dusting down the chest of her blouse in a delicate way, trying to coat her fingers evenly with the specialized itching powder within her bra (the fine layer of wax she'd set on her fingertips keeping her fairly safe). Fists raised in a boxing position again and with a sly smile ready, she'd circle slowly towards Fathia and throw a feint at her face before trying to rake her nails, and the powder, across her belly. She was hoping to get it in her crotch, but that may have to wait.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next