by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC]

Post by killcarrion Wed May 31, 2017 8:11 pm

The tempestuous rage bubbling over on one side of the table was met with a peaceful and composed demeanor as Gwen continued savoring the soothing flavor of her simply delightful cup of tea. Gwen seemingly undaunted in the face of what appeared to be an enraged adversary on the cusp of turning this meeting of minds into a flurry of fists should the heiress continue her veiled provocation.

Though Gwen's seemingly unfazed nature wasn't without it's just reasoning. The heiress having cleverly positioned several of her trainers on standby in the gorilla position should matters devolve in such a manner. Considering what occured the last time Gwen and Julia partook in a spirited discussion in the middle of the ring...Gwen was wise enough to have certain...precautions, in place.

"Ah, there's the spirited rapscallion whom we've all grown to know and love~..."
Gwen stated wholesomely while hooking her arm before her with her fist clenched in a jolly manner. "Now that I have finally peeled back that thin veneer of false bravado you so effortlessly cower behind, we can finally move matters along." Gwen would place her tea cup down while explaining what she believed to be a fair and legit proposition to end all of their feuding once and for all.

"Now than...in return for an amicable cease fire and all of the bountiful gifts and opportunities I have placed on the table, including financial security for you and your loved ones, and the means to which you can resurrect your floundering careers...I require only one...single...solitary...request in return~...and that is...for you both to admit to the world that I have been, and will always be, the superior wrestler than either of you two. That you unjustly pilfered me of MY Entropy title when you both utterly failed to do so on your own, and that neither of you have any business stepping into the ring with someone of my impeccable and dignified wrestling expertise. A fair arrangement, If I do say so myself~..."

A stone-cold silence encompassed the crowd in a state of stunned shock at Gwen's offer, the heiress holding her pompous head high with a haughty smirk and her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC]

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:55 am

Julia typically wasn't nearly as quick to anger as her older sister was, but Gwen seemed to have a special talent for getting on the cowgirl's last nerve.

She sat there, teeth grinding as the blonde heiress slipped in another mention of her family's financial woes and proceeded to extend an offer even more ludicrous than her last! Julia didn't consider it for a moment, nor did she look to Alaina for feedback - though she had a pretty strong feeling the Amazon would be in agreement here regardless.

"If ya think for a second we'd even think 'bout doin' somethin' that ridiculous, 'yer even more delusional than I thought!" Julia replied, emphatically breaking the brief moment of silence. "We don't need some damn charity giveaways, least of all from you. We ain't interested in 'yer money, and I don't know 'bout Alaina here, but I'd just rather die than work for you!" She let the comment hang for a brief moment before continuing.

"Thing is, Gwen, there's only one thing y'all got that me and Alaina care about," Julia said, then pointed a finger at Gwen's title belt, before aiming it at Akiha's as well. "The Friction Tag Team Championships. So how's about I make ya a counter offer here. Summer Splash is right 'round the corner. Ya really want to show the world how 'superior' ya are? Then put those titles on the line, against Sonic Boom, at Summer Splash! How 'bout that?!"

And just like that, the crowd that had moments ago gone silent was once again roaring. The bad blood Gwen had with both members of Sonic Boom was well-documented at this point, though now the addition of Akiha had thrown a whole new dynamic into things. Both sides were well-equipped to go to war, and this was one the people had been waiting for for quite some time.

Assuming the champions were willing to accept the challenge...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:43 am

Initially Alaina was silent as she kept an eye on Julia to make sure she didn't kill anyone. However, after Gwen told the two women of her offer Alaina's expression changed to one of total shock. "....Gwenniecakes, that is the dumbest, most insane idea I ever heard! Who in their right mind would ever want to work for such an arrogant, corner cutting, cry baby brat? No one!" Alaina said, not even sure what to say she was so taken by surprise by Gwens words. "You talk like working for you and kissing your ass is a privilege. It is pure Hell!"

Yet again, Alaina's expression would change when Julia made her counter offer. That was something she could get behind, and it seemed like the crowd agreed. "I will give ya another idea Gwenniecakes. IF you guys can beat us without cheating I will admit that you are a good wrestler and not just some horrible, snobby brat who cheats to get her way, ruining women in the process." Alaina said with a grin, more than happy to work in a Gwenniecakes shot.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Akiha had now been sitting in her seat for a bit, not saying a word. She could tell that Gwendolyn offer was going to be shot down, there was no way that Sonic Boom would accept such an offer, heck, even Akiha herself would not have accepted such an offer. The only thing that would remain a mystery is how angry Sonic Boom would get and if things would get violent. A bit to her surprise it seemed that Sonic Boom would remain in their seats and not resort to violence.

The crimson hair wrestler would raise an eyebrow when she heard them say there was only one thing they wanted, the tag team belts. Alaina would then talk about how no one would ever want to work for Gwendolyn. “How typical of lower class foreigners, only coming down for the belt when they haven't even earned a shot at it.” stated Akiha as she focused her eyes on Julia before then glaring at Alaina. “As for who would work for Gwendolyn, look around, this ring is surrounded by all sorts of people who are working for Gwendolyn. Perhaps you have not fully recovered from all the attacks in our last match where I defeated you.” stated Akiha as she had defeated Alaina the last time they had met in the ring. “Gwendolyn, most of the hostility seems to be directed to you and this was all your idea, so I will allow you to have the final say on whether we even give them a shot at the belts or not during Summer Splash.” said Akiha as she no longer paid attention to Sonic Boom as if they were unworthy of her time.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Sonic Boom[FWC] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Gwendolyn always did fancy herself a virtuoso negotiator and a flawlessly impeccable arbitrator, but she believed that this was truly her most ingenious proposal yet. A simple admission of what was an undeniable fact in exchange for the plethora of resources at her disposal. Feeling that her proposal was entirely fair and perfectly reasonable, and earnestly believing that even the boorish cretins' before her would admit to the flawless logic in her plan, Gwen balked when her imperious bubble would burst from both Sonic Boom members reacting in the exact opposite manner she anticipated. Her hazel eyes widening in stunned befuddlement before she glowered from the sudden throwing down of the gauntlet.

"Hmph...well, I thought it was a perfectly reasonable accord that benefits both parties involved. It saddens me to see that undignified peasants like you can't comprehend the unparalleled genius of my plan and the unfathomable generosity that could have been bestowed upon you, but it appears that slovenly ignorance wins the day once more..."
Gwen elegantly uttered with a flick of her golden curls.

"Very well~...your uncouth challenge just so happens to be my final proposal to settle matters between us as well. Though considering that last time you two barely managed to procure my title by heartlessly ganging up on me, I would imagine the odds are now in my favor. For you see, this time I have a partner~..." Gwen stated before reaching to her side and putting her arm around Akiha's shoulder, suddenly pulling her in for a chummy side hug with her snooty head held high.

"A trusted companion and like-minded comrade in arms who actually appreciates being in my divine presence. See, I can get friends tooooo~..." An obnoxious and bratty tone to Gwen's voice before she just as swiftly shoved Akiha back over to her side of the table, the heiress than rising out of her own chair before centering her glaring attention on the Amazon alone.

"And furthermore, while I heartily accept your own proposal, Madam Sanders, I would almost rather you exchange your admission of my greatness for you never having to refer to me by that...that...horrendously asinine besmirchment of my prestigious name ever again!! It is GWENDOLYN!! YOU MUSCLE-BOUND IGNORAMUS!!"
Gwen stomped her heel boot to coincide with the proper pronunciation of her name, her temper beginning to boil from what was turning into the enraged side of Gwen beginning to show back its ugly head...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Seeing Gwen seethe brought a grin to the face of the amazon. She stood up, arms crossed as Gwen showed signs of her anger spilling over. This was starting to play right into a contingency Alaina and Julia had devised.

"I figured you might react this way little miss heiress. To show that we have no hard feelings Sonic Boom brought a gift for you, one that we hope you enjoy." Alaina said with a smile as she got up and walked to the ropes nearest the entrance ramp. Alaina whistled and waved her arm. After a moment two stagehands she knew came out holding a big white box. Alaina waved and nodded at the two men, taking the box when they arrived as well as sincerely thanking them.

Alaina held the box and put it on the table.
"All right, we went to the finest bakery in Tokyo for this one, sparing no expense because you deserve the absolute best. This cake is a true commemoration of Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt." Alaina said as she paused and opened the box.

Inside was a cake baked in the shape of Gwendolyn, however the icing was arranged as if a five year old had done it, forming a baked goofy characture of Gwendolyn! Alaina was just barely able to suppress her laughter. "I give you THE GWENNIECAKE!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:51 pm

The nigh constant tarnishing of her illustrious name had never gone unnoticed by Gwendolyn throughout this entire segment. The haughty heiress so far having taken it all in stride while employing her inner meditative techniques to maintain her tranquil demeanor. But as Gwendolyn's perfectly logical proposal ended up crumbling to pieces, so too did her waning patience with Alaina and the ridiculous moniker she had saddled her with ever since she first encountered the Amazon.

A slanderous defacement that the pretentious blue-blood had finally reached her breaking point of hearing, Gwendolyn directing her spiteful vexation at Alaina as she started blathering on about bakeries or some such nonsense before suddenly bringing a pastry box to their table. The heiress folding her arms and cocking an eyebrow as she leaned over and spied the box until the juvenile pastry was revealed...

"..."

Gwen's eyebrow twitched as chuckling laughter filled the arena upon it's contents being broadcast upon the colossal Titan-tron for all the world to see. Throngs of fans applauding what they saw as a fair representation of the reviled heiress with only one individual in particular not reacting quite as exuberantly. Gwendolyn remaining stone silent with a deadpanned stare at the blasphemous cake for several seconds before she centered herself with one deep breath and stood tall with her glowering face not showing any signs of amusement.

"...I hereby congratulate you both on being the first individuals I hereby BAN from my interview segment. Now, this meeting is concluded. I permit both of you uncouth cretins to take your leave immediately, and dare not leave that abominable pastry in my presence..." Gwen haughtily admonished while wiggling the fingers on her down-turned hand to further shoo Sonic Boom out of her sight...

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Ah, there it is... Julia thought to herself when Gwen's temper finally started to wear thin. To her credit, she'd done well to keep herself composed up until now, which had been a somewhat pleasant surprise.

And Julia had almost entirely forgotten about the cake Alaina had had prepared for tonight. Once Alaina called for it to be brought out, it took quite a bit of willpower for the masked blonde to keep herself from laughing. She could hardly wait to see Gwen's reaction...

Once the box was opened and she saw the heiress' expression, Julia just couldn't hold it in anymore. Boisterous laughter rang out from her lips as she saw the horrific recreation of Gwen's image, and the priceless, blank face Gwen was making. Only after Julia and Alaina were banned from coming on this 'delightful segment' again did the cowgirl stand up and move over to the table before speaking again.

"Ah c'mon now. No need t' be like that. You should at least try a bite. Or better yet..." she said, before suddenly slipping a hand underneath it and throwing the cake right into Gwen's face!

"...Have the whole damn thing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Restraining her bubbling outrage took no small modicum of effort on Gwendolyn's part, the heiress exercising the last dwindling remnants of her waning patience to bite her tongue and formally dismiss Sonic Boom. The blasphemous pastry brought before her being the proverbial straw that break the back of her crumbling peace treaty negotiation.

The level of flagrant disrespect leveled against her after she had so generously offered her services for merely an admission of truth was mind-boggling to her, though not all-together unexpected. The subtle intricacies of her plan no doubt being impossible to comprehend by her feeble-minded adversaries, therefore she was more than ready to end this entire segment post haste...

...at least before Julia chimed in and actually suggested Gwen partake in the mortifying pastry. Gwen's dignified visage scrunching in disgust from the very notion of her refined palette tasting one morsel of that deplorable cake, the heiress now tilting forward in Julia's direction to make sure the cowgirl heard every single syllable of her lengthy retort.

"Perhaps your dim-witted mind couldn't comprehend my words the first time. I SAID-MMMMFMGH!!!!!!!"

Splattering cake frosting and muffled noises forever cementing the following moment in the annals of AFW history.

All seemingly taking place in slow-motion as layers upon layers of cake was smashed into Gwen's smug face in a spectacular cascade of sugared icing and golden-curled hair!!! The blinded heiress stumbling comically backward until prat-falling straight onto her back, spread-eagled and with her face buried beneath layers of cake amidst the shocked gasps and deafening cheers of an ecstatic audience!!!

A slight twitch to her fingers would be the only tangible movement from the inert heiress. Gwen's aforementioned entourage scurrying at top speed towards the ring from the entrance ramp with shocked looks on their faces to assist their fallen heiress. Sonic Boom perhaps needing to exercise a tactical retreat considering the numbers game would soon not be in their favor...and they may not want to be in the ring when Gwen comes to.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:24 pm

"Perfect" was a word Julia didn't throw around all too much. But everything about this moment, the sight of Gwen still on the ground and covered in cake, the thunderous laughter of the onlooking spectators, and the pure satisfaction that came with doing it all to Gwen...this really was perfect.

The cowgirl couldn't help but smile and laugh herself, thoroughly enjoying the moment. But she knew it was to be a short-lived one. The last time she and Gwen had been in the ring for a similar chat, Julia had been provoked into attacking the heiress then too. That had gone well for all of a few seconds, before a swarm of angry entourage members overwhelmed Julia and battered her down. And that itself wasn't half as awful as the humiliation that had come next, when Gwen had temporarily turned Julia's face into a seat and smothered her unconscious.

Sure enough, the entourage was already hurrying down to the ring. With the addition of Akiha factoring into things, Sonic Boom's chances of walking out with the last laugh tonight decreased rapidly with each passing second that they remained in the ring. Their enemies would likely be checking on Gwen first, but things would head south fast if they were still in the ring after that.

"Well, since we're banned and all, guess we might as well head on out," Julia said half jokingly, chuckling while she gave Alaina a pat on the shoulder and stepped through the ropes to exit the ring. "SEE Y'ALL AT SUMMER SPLASH!" she said, then dropped the mic and turned to walk back up the aisle while their music once again began to fill the arena.

Julia again high fived the cheering fans along her way until she was back at the top of the stage. She turned to face the tag champs one more time, and motioned her hands across her waist to indicate the belt that would soon be there, so long as Sonic Boom was able to prevail. Clearly, that was an outcome Julia was quite confident of. And with that, she turned back around and disappeared through the curtain, already looking forward to Summer Splash...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next