» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush Empty Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission or K.O

Another night for another match again for Yukina Aogami. This time, she did not study who her opponent was for the match, wanting to make it a surprise for herself. It was so that she could adapt on the fly while facing her opponent in the ring.

When a backstage worker informed her that it's time for her to make her entrance, she gave her wrestling attire one last adjustment before she headed out of the locker room and went into the arena, where she was greeted by the cheers of the audience and the sound of her theme. As usual, Yuki would bow and wave politely to the crowd before walking down the ramp, heading over to the ring.

She somehow had gotten used to the excitement of having to face a new foe in the ring, much to her relief, but a little bit of anxiousness could help too so that she could always be prepared before facing her opponent. She did not want to be caught off-guard by her own opponent, after all.

Yuki Onna:

Once she arrived at the ring, she would heave herself up the apron before slipping into the ring between the ropes. She would give the crowd one last wave and bow before heading over to the corner in order to wait for her opponent to show up. She would look at the direction of the entrance so that she could see whoever her opponent was.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush Empty Re: Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 am

Excitement, excitement was the word of the day, and Kaylee was very excited. Like a ball of energy, she paced back and forth backstage, sometimes hopping back and forth on her feet a bit. Her debut, against a former Rumble Rose, Makoto, had gone very well, Kaylee outright dominating the last half of the bout with her sex appeal, wrestling skill, and hentai tactics. It had been a very successful night.

Tonight, in her second match, she was looking to replicate that success against a new opponent. Finally, her Theme began to play, announcing her arrival to the crowd, who, having liked her previous performance, but not entirely sure about her, let out a mild response, scattered cheers here and there as she came out.

One surprise she had for anyone who saw her last match, was that, while she had the same bikini and fishnet attire, she had changed the color. Always creative, Kaylee had decided to come up with several alternate colors for her hair and outfit, so she rarely wore the same one twice. Today's pick was a black/dark blue,  of both her bikini as well as her hair, revealing her special "Midnight Mischief" attire for the first time!

Midnight Mischief attire:

With this new attire, she made her way down the ring, swaying her hips, running her hands through her hair, winking and blowing kisses towards various guys and gals in the audience, being the shameless flirt she was before she got into the ring.

"Hey there! What's your name?" She asked, smiling and waving hello at her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Yuki looked at her opponent making her appearance, noting her attractive appearance and the revealing nature of her attire, as well as her flirty demeanor. Seeing those aspects in her opponent, a faint shade of red could be seen on Yuki's cheeks. She wasn't a stranger in the erotic aspects of AFW, having fought in a hentai match herself, but depending on the type of matches, she would step into the ring with different mindsets. As this particular match was supposed to be a standard singles match, she wasn't exactly prepared to face someone who seemed to be wielding her own sensuality as a weapon.

Still, she tried to keep an even, calm appearance as her opponent stepped into the ring. Unconsciously, Yuki was staring at her alluring body, and the bikini ensemble as well as the fishnet attire didn't seem to help her case either. The blue-haired Japanese had to admit that her opponent was a very cute, attractive woman, though to be fair,  most female wrestlers in AFW were attractive women.

But, her effort in keeping her cool was disrupted when her opponent addressed her in a friendly manner, saying hello and asking for her name. Yuki couldn't help but feel a little flustered, her cheeks tinged with rosiness before she replied to her, "I-it's Yuki." Holding her hands together in front of her legs, Yuki would give her opponent a polite bow, befitting a Japanese woman with traditional upbringing such as her. Then, she would straighten her back and look at her opponent, waited for a moment before she asked, "And you?" It's only fair to return the favor by asking for her name.

Yuki would brush aside a stray blue lock off her forehead as she waited for her response, while at the same time, studying her to ascertain about what kind of wrestler she was. But, she could only tell about it once they were to clash against each other during the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 17, 2017 11:23 am

Yuki huh? How fitting, her name was as adorable as she was!

"Heehee. I'm Kaylee! It's nice to meet you!"

Kaylee responded, bowing as well, to show respect to Yuki, straightening up before speaking again, while doing some light stretches with her legs, making sure she was nice and limber...and showing off her body a bit.

"So are you new here too? I haven't seen you around, and believe me, I'd remember a girl with hair that awesome and an outfit with such a cool design! Seriously, did you design that yourself? It looks amazing! I admit, my own attire isn't as...elegant. But I think it does what it needs..."

As if to proof her point, Kaylee turned around and bent low, stretching her arms down to the mat, and, in the process, showing off her tight ass, barely clad in a pair of small bikini bottoms, getting several loud whistles and cat calls from the crowd, making her giggle as she stood straight again and faced her opponent, hopping on the balls of her feet.

"I'm looking forward to a fun match Yuki! Don't hold back on me, cause I'll be taking a very hands on approach!"

She quipped, pulling back her fishnet fingerless gloves, making sure they were nice and tight, licking her lips as she waited for the bell to ring, leaving it very ambiguous as to if "hands on" meant just in wrestling...or, given her last match, something more sensual...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Yuki was having a hard time maintaining her composure before Kaylee, who was showing off her body. While Yuki managed to keep her neutral look, its effect was somewhat diminished by the shade of red on her cheeks. Sure, she wouldn't mind it if Yuki herself was showing off her own body, but seeing others in revealing clothes made the blue-haired Japanese girl to be flustered.

When Kaylee asked her whether she was new or not, Yuki said, "Y-yes, I'm new here, relatively speaking..." When her soon-to-be-opponent praised her attire, telling her about how amazing it looked, Yuki's  cheeks turned even redder. "A-and yes... I designed this outfit myself, with some help from my manager," she told Kaylee that she was the one who came up with the idea about her own wrestling outfit, in which she incorporated both aspects of traditional kimono and wrestling gear.

Then, Kaylee started showing off again, this time turning around and bending down, displaying her bikini-clad ass in front of Yuki, and the blue-haired Japanese wrestler had to avert her eyes, audibly gulping as she tried to keep her cool, with small success. Kaylee had to be deliberately doing that in front of her in order to catch her off-guard, and Yuki didn't want to be put in disadvantage because of that. Once Kaylee was done showing off, Yuki directed her gaze upon her as she hardened her resolve.

"Please don't worry, Kaylee-san. I won't hold back," Yuki told Kaylee as she prepared herself for the match. "Please do the same as well," she added. From what Yuki could tell, Kaylee was a decent person, her flirtatious manner notwithstanding. When Kaylee said about 'hands on', Yuki thought that it sounded rather weird, but considering that they're bound to grapple with each other during their match, Yuki believed that there's nothing odd about it.

When the match finally started as the bell was rung, Yuki would start by taking a stance as she went to lock up with her opponent for a contest of strength. She had to ascertain her opponent's strength first, and she would go from there to proceed in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 20, 2017 9:28 am

Cmon, look at the booty, look at it...looook at it...

Ha! Success! It was evident from the blush that Yuki had either enjoyed, or been flustered, by the showing off. Honestly, either one was fine by her. Still, she meant what she said about the outfit, it was pretty awesome.

"No worries there Yuki, I'll be giving it my all...and who knows,
maybe I'll be baring it all too...would you like that, Yuki-Chan?"

She asked, playful smile on her face as she teased Yuki, both by implying she might be planning on stripping, and by using the "chan" honorific as a subtle joke on Yuki's smaller height!

Once the bell rang, the tall teen met her shorter opponent in the middle of the ring, and, following Yuki's cue, locked up with her, the two of them pushing against each other. Given there height difference, it was a bold move for Yuki, and while Kaylee didn't exactly hold back, she didn't go all out either, pushing semi-hard against her, eager to see if Yuki matched it!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 20, 2017 10:49 am

"B-baring it all?" Yuki stammered as her cheeks turn rosy red again. She really had no idea whether Kaylee was being serious or not. But still, she managed to keep herself calm somewhat, knowing that this was probably the scantily-clad girl's attempt to make her feel flustered, distracting her and causing her to lose her focus. Clearing her throat, she hardened her resolve. She would make sure that she would not be flustered again by Kaylee's suggestive teasing.

Once both Yuki and Kaylee were locked up, Yuki considered her options. She couldn't keep herself locked up with her opponent for long, knowing that she was in disadvantage in terms of their body sizes. While Yuki couldn't be considered as weak, she often relied on quick, precise strikes in order to inflict damages. No matter how much she'd wish otherwise, she wasn't exactly a powerhouse.

Having considered her options, Yuki Onna decided to lash out one of her feet, attempting to kick Kaylee with her shin, with the shin kick aimed at the back of one of her knees. She attempted to make her opponent buckle under her weight, which would allow her to push the scantily-clad girl down to the mat if she was successful.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

Heh, there was that cute blush again. This girl was adorable, and just knowing she could make her blush and fluster so easily was going to make this match so fun. But for the moment, she'd stop with the flirty comments and flaunting her body, pushing back a bit harder against Yuki's lock up. While Kaylee was no powerhouse in the ring, she felt she had the upper hand in strength against her shorter opponent.

"Yipe!"

Yuki apparently had a similar thought, as a sudden kick to the back of Kaylee's knee made her stumble off balance, distracting her just enough for Yuki to shove her back, down onto the mat, surprising both her opponent and the crowd, getting a yelp out of her black haired foe.

The surprise wore off quick though, and Kaylee started getting back up to her feet. "Tricky, not gonna get me again like that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Yuki managed to successfully bring Kaylee down to the mat after making her lose her balance by kicking at her foot earlier. Still, her scantily-clad opponent managed to get back on her feet shortly after that. Not wanting to lose her momentum early in this match, Yuki would like to press on, continuing her assault on Kaylee in order to prevent her from doing any sort of retaliation or counterattack!

"Hyaah!"

Extending out her right arm, she would then wrap the arm across the bikini-clad chest of Kaylee while attempting to sweep Kaylee's leg with her own leg with a move that seemed to be a combination of lariat and legsweep, which was also known as STO. In judo, this move was also known as O-Soto-Gari, in which the move was to send the opponent down to the mat, back first.

A successful attempt to bring Kaylee down to the mat would allow Yuki to press on, quickly dropping herself down with Kaylee as her target, aiming at her exposed midsection with an elbow drop.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Kaylee had only just gotten up to her feet, fully planning on kicking this cute girls butt...or maybe flashing her own, just to mess with her again, cause why the hell not, right? After all, the girl was adorable when she blushed!

But it seemed that Yuki had other plans, as the second Kaylee was back on her boots, she was suddenly taken down again, tripped up and slammed down by a sudden STO, barely hitting the mat before Yuki's elbow came down upon her chest, sinking into her soft stomach, making her gasp and lean upwards on reflex before falling back to the mat, the sudden combo from the speedy girl knocking her for a brief loop, Kaylee trying to roll away and get some distance from her smaller, yet older, opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next