by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No better time than now [Person]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No better time than now [Person] - Page 2 Empty Re: No better time than now [Person]

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Belinda couldn't help but let out a light giggle as she looked on at her lover and rival as she caught Akiha's eyes staring at her chest. The prospect of eating a steak and fries sounded like a very tasty treat to be had. The Swede would soon enough enjoy the sight of Akiha's lovely blushing face as she returned the compliment to the Swede.

Soon Akiha moved towards the table and Belinda would follow her and take a set on the opposite side of her redheaded lover. "I look forward to a perfectly prepared meal from Kohaku." Belinda let out as she would look on at Akiha with a bright smile on her face. "Sorry about going overboard in our latest match by the way....but, my mistake at least enthusiasm at least kept you from getting another loss at my hand added to your record." Belinda let out as a soft chuckle followed her words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No better time than now [Person] - Page 2 Empty Re: No better time than now [Person]

Post by Serpon Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 am

Akiha would sit in a relax position but still maintaining an upright position. It would still be a few more moments before Kohaku would finish their meals. “Here we only serve the finest and with you around, we will be breaking out our best stock. The food here even makes top class restaurants jealous, that was if they ever got a chance to even eat or sample our food.” said Akiha in a confident tone.

Belinda next set of comments would cause Akiha to raise an eyebrow. “There is only one person you should apologize to, yourself! Had you not gone overboard you could have won the match, though it would have been close with the count. I gave it my all so I have no regrets and would have accepted the loss. In the end, the match might have been a draw for me but you lost to yourself. Though next time we met in the ring, their won't be a clock so you don't have to worry about making the same mistake.” stated Akiha in a serious matter.

No better time than now [Person] - Page 2 3l9yoRWNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 AjbwxKgNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 DUhLLRtNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 CDNLQYlNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Belinda would remain seated upright as she would look on at her lovely rival and lover and soon heard the woman speak. The Swede stared into those lovely blue eyes...like sapphires. " Oh I'm quite familiar with how lovely Kohaku's food is." Belinda answered as she would smile towards her lover.

" You're right. I messed up, though I won't do that the next time we face off against one another. Next time I'll be sure to put you down~" Belinda let out teasingly to her lover as she would stick out her tongue at her redheaded rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 am

Akiha was glad that Belinda could admit her own mistake. While Belinda would stick out her tongue, Akiha would continue to sit in a refined position. “The next time we fight each other, you're not going to be able to get up for the rest of the day. Perhaps we should have some kind of really hardcore match, where the two of us can just go at it with each other. If you're up for it, we could even put up a secret stipulation between the two of us, where the loser has to be the winner maid for a while.” stated Akiha as she would love to have Belinda as a maid. She would spend a second or two daydreaming about it now.

A bit of time would pass before Kohaku arrived, now with their meals. She would place Belinda steak and fries first before offering her a wine bottle. She would then make her way towards Akiha and bring her food. She would then pour Akiha a full glass of wine before leaving the wine bottle on the table. “It's a good year.” stated Akiha talking about the wine bottle. “So I just had my first successful defense of the tag team title belts. I also heard that you and Chelsea formed a tag team as well.” stated Akiha as she was a bit curious about the situation between her lover and her client.

No better time than now [Person] - Page 2 3l9yoRWNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 AjbwxKgNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 DUhLLRtNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 CDNLQYlNo better time than now [Person] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 am

The Swede would look on at Akiha as she heard that she wasn't going to be able to get up for the rest of the day, causing the blond to laugh out a bit. She would look on at Akiha for a second or two as her lover suggested a hardcore match where they would be able to go all out. The blond would think about if for a second and then would smirk at her lover. " You know, out of all our matches I think I'm the only one of us to have gone a bit overboard. Done a bit too much, are you sure you want to take me on in a hardcore match? In our Lighting Tournament match I made sure you couldn't walk for the rest of the day, and I'm sure you were laid out for quite a while in the Ironwoman match ~" Belinda teased her lover as she would give a wink of her eye. " Sure, a stipulation is fine by me~ If I win....you'll be my maid, and if you win I'll be yours....for let's say....a week ~"

Belinda couldn't help but be excited for their next match, the Swede always loved throwing down with her now redheaded lover. Ever since their first match it had been some of the highlights of her career. Even if some of them had been defeats. She was for damn sure going to make sure the next one was her win...since getting Akiha as her maid would be a lovely treat.

When the food finally arrived the Swedish beauty would give Kohaku a curt nod and smile, Belinda would take her wine glass first and take a deep smell of the win. Before softly pressing the glass against her lips and taking a small amount of it into her mouth. " Mmm, it sure is." Belinda let out before she would look on at her lover again. " Ah, yeah. Chels and I have formed the future best tag team in Friction. Won't be long before we take that belt off of yours and that pompous partner of yours waists.~" Belinda teased her lover as she would stick out her tongue a bit at her lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Belinda seemed to be all up for a hardcore match. Though she would say that in all their matches she was the only one who went overboard. She would then talk about how she had beaten Akiha in the Lightning Tournament match and how much damage Akiha had taken in the Ironwoman match. “Though you did win the Lightning Tournament, I did beat you in a table match. As for Ironwomen match that ended in a draw but I did get two victories in a row over you just as I promised I would. You, on the other hand, failed to keep either one of your promises in that match.” stated Akiha as she would then give a devilish giggle.

When Belinda decided to go into more details for the stipulation, Akiha would raise an eyebrow. “Unfortunately a week is too much. I can at most afford only two days. I am still feeling the backlash of when your older sister showed up out of nowhere, grabbed me and just started to train me without warning. Also, I would have a hard time hiding you from the public for that long.” stated Akiha as she would then remember the training she had gone through and all the trouble that it had resulted in. That being said, having Belinda as a maid was something Akiha had day dreamed often about.

Akiha would take a bit of a drink from her glass. She would then give a smirk at her lover comment talking about how they were the best tag team. “Don't get overconfident. Until you claim these belts, Imperial Order is the best tag team. We have already successfully defended our belts. In addition, Gwendolyn and I have had a lot of time to work well together and practice. You will have to work hard before you even have a shot at us.” stated Akiha in a confident tone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Belinda looked on at her lover as she started to speak, something that caused the Swede to narrow her eyes a bit as Akiha started to speak as if she was the one in the lead between them. The blond would glare at her lover for a second or two and then let out a light chuckle. " Oh well, I suppose you did. Thouuuugh, at least I was able to walk out of the ring without limping~" Belinda teased as she would stick her tongue out at her lover.

" I see...I suppose I wouldn't want a week either if I was in your position. Two days seem fine I supposed. Also yeah....I should have warned you about Cecilia. She does that sometimes. Don't be surprised if she does it again." Belinda let out as she would wink towards her lover. Nodding her head as she would take a sip of wine.

" I wouldn't say I'm being overconfident. I would say that given a bit of time me and Chelsea will be more than capable of defeating you and your partner." Belinda let out, nodding to herself as she was carving up her steak. " Oh, well you know I work harder than anyone. So that won't be any problem, we'll have you down for a 3 count soon enough~" Belinda let out as she would snicker for a second...as she started thinking how it would be a match of blond and redhead vs blond and redhead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 24, 2017 5:30 pm

A smile would appear on Akiha face as Belinda talked about how she didn't leave the ring limping. “Oh, you looked pretty badly hurt. Still, in the end, it was a good match, we both threw everything we had at each other. Perhaps we can finish that match, say somewhere in private after dinner.” said Akiha in a bit of a suggestive tone as she would then quickly lick her lips in response to Belinda sticking out hers.

The two would then seem to come to an agreement to the amount of time the loser would have to spend as a maid before talking about her older sister. “Then it is agreed, two days and of course no one will know about this agreement except us. As for your sister, I am not sure how to deal with her. Even if I hired a dozen security guards, that wouldn't stop her. Maybe it is just best to go with it.” said Akiha as she would then think about how to stop such an event from happening again. Seeing Belinda wink at her would cause a smile to appear on her face.

Her arch rival would now talk about Chelsea and she would be able to defeat Imperial Order given enough time. “We will see how true that is if we ever met in the ring. Though don't be surprised if you don't win. We did not get to the top for no reason.” stated Akiha as she would look forward to such a match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Belinda would nod her head at her lover's comment about how they should probably settle things later on after dinner. The Swede couldn't help but smile at the prospect, just thinking about how true those worlds would be if Akiha said yes to the proposal that Belinda was planning on throwing Akiha's way.

" Oh yeah, I don't think whatever number of security guards you hire will be enough. She isn't the world champion for no reason." Belinda let out as she would stick out her tongue towards her lover. " Though, we'll see. She does what she wants really. If she wants to take you out and train you or whatever, it's better to just let her."

Now that things seemed to have settled down a bit, and Belinda continued eating the delicious food that the lovely Kohaku had prepared for them, the Swede would smile towards her lover. " Aye. We'll see~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Well, it seemed Belinda was up for a private match to finish what they had started in the ring before. Akiha was looking forward to it, it was always fun to have private matches with Belinda, even though she lost most of them. In fact unknown to anyone but Belinda, Akiha loved to lose and be dominated in such a way.

It seemed that the two of them agreed about Cecilia, the best thing to do was to just go with it. “Understood, hopefully, this doesn't happen too often. Still, it's always great to get trained by a legend, so it's not all bad.” stated Akiha as she would then remember the harsh training she did under the older Northman but it was all worth it in the end as Akiha then climb up the ranks and had gotten a title belt. The two would then continue to eat their food. “Enjoying your meal?” ask Akiha as she would then take another bite.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next