Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Jason Bulmer

Go down

Jason Bulmer Empty Jason Bulmer

Post by TheEditor1023 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 am

Name: Jason Bulmer
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'7
Weight: 145lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Tweener (Jobber)
Entrance Music: Circa Waves - T-Shirt Weather

Wrestling Style
Jason isn't the best at the actual wrestling part of wrestling, so he relies on pure luck and hoping that his opponent would be clumsy enough to allow him a counter-attack, where he might pull off the rare move such as a hurricanrana.

Finisher
Superkick: Jason will run forward and throw his foot up in the air, hoping to have it collide with his opponent's head.

Visual Appearance
Spoiler:
Jason Bulmer Douminique_by_kenshjnpark-daleunl

Personality
More then anything else, Jason wants to be taken seriously by his opponents and is sick of being pushed around as a punching bag, so expect him to be serious whilst in the ring (despite losing the majority of the time) and get even more angry if you don't take him seriously enough!

In the ring, Jason wears some baggy black shorts and trainers, and wears a sleeveless hoodie during his entrance.

Backstory
Coming from California and son of a famous wrestling trainer, Jason was one of the popular kids growing up but also a nuisance, known for his tendency to cause havoc and trouble for his family, friends and whoever. Eventually all this trouble led to him being expelled from College and given an ultimatum, either join his father's wrestling school or be shipped off to join the military. Finding the choice to be an easy one, Jason went with the wrestling school option and expected it to be a breeze, but instead found himself getting his ass handed to him by all the other wrestlers. Becoming annoyed at the amounts of times he lost, Jason declared that he didn't need his family or anyone else and left town, popping up at various federations and often coming up on the losing end. Despite this, he was eventually led to the AFW where he finds himself in the Tension division. Despite his tendency to lose every big match he's in, he has faith in hoping he'll become a champion one day and prove his father wrong!

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

N/A

Losses:

N/A

Draws:

N/A

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals: