by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Starlight Productions (AKA Big Z's Crib)

Go down

Starlight Productions (AKA Big Z's Crib) Empty Starlight Productions (AKA Big Z's Crib)

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 pm

In Construction

[size=150:2e9n4yan]Friction Characters:

Eclipse:

Chigusa Yuuki:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/schoolgirl-idol-chigusa-yuuki-updated-t834.html
Currently in Tag Team Title match and Contendership Tournament
Leader of Eclipse
Wins: 7 Losses: 5 Ties: 0
Currently Not avaliable for matches. She's already in two right now lolz

Megumi Mutoh:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/crimson-warrior-megumi-mutoh-updated-t844.html
Currently in Tag Team Title match
Member of Eclipse
Wins: 3 Losses: 2 Ties: 0
Currently avaliable for matches

Tomomi Watanabe:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/moonlight-dancer-tomomi-watanabe-t1280.html
Currently not in a match
Member of Eclipse
Wins: 1 Losses: 1 Ties: 0

Kawaii:

Cutie Kanai:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/cutie-kanai-kanamori-t853.html#p16297
Currently not in a match
Wins: 2 Losses: 4 Ties: 0

*New* Kasumi Tsuji
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/karate-girl-kasumi-tsuji-t2123.html
Currently not in a match
Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Ties: 0
Avaliable for matches

Others:

Corey Sniper:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/little-hitman-corey-sniper-t987.html
Currently not in a match
Wins: 2 Losses: 0 Ties: 0

Hitomi Shiraishi:

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/the-merciless-hitomi-shiraishi-t1534.html
Currently in a match with Lorelei Komantsu
Wins: 2 Losses: 1 Ties: 0
Not avaliable for matches right now.

[size=150:2e9n4yan]Alternative Arena Characters:

Cherubims:

Rika Manabe:

Hikari Jinnai:

Last edited by 265 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Starlight Productions (AKA Big Z's Crib) Empty Re: Starlight Productions (AKA Big Z's Crib)

Post by zxn666 Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Journal of Thomas Drake

Entry #1- May 3, 2012

My therapist has said it would be a good idea to keep a journal, just so I can maintain my sanity. Perhaps he is right, but I personally believe him to be a fool. I am quite sane without the use of such a crutch. But no matter; keeping a journal would at least help me organize my thoughts. And if something should happen to me here, then there will be an account of who I really am.

A small introduction should be in order. I call myself Thomas Drake over here, a pseudonym to protect my own identity and the identities of my family and friends. It's not far from the truth. My real name is Tomas Draco Antonielli; I am the second son of the late Gregorio Antonielli. My brother Marco Rubio is the inheritor of a vast empire that stretches across the entire world. We are an old family, hailing from Sicily, where we made our fortunes as nobility until the unification. My great-grandfather was a clever man; he did not openly resist as many others did when they formed the Black Hand. He bent the knee, but secretly made his fortune as the first of the great Italian mob bosses. My grandfather came to the United States to spread our influence, and at this time there is nothing that goes on in the world without our hand in it, either knowingly or unknowingly. It is quite a curious achievement, to create something so vast and monstrous that the head knows not what the hands; or even the shoulders, are actually doing. But it was designed in such a way; no matter who gets caught, we will never be implicated.

As for why I'm in Japan, which is essentially a complete backwater compared to our family's operations, it's a curious circumstance. One could say I am in exile for being ambitious and lusting after my brother's power. Those people have never met me. Others say I'm here to combat the Yakuza, to check their influence before they infringe upon my family's business. They have no idea how we operate, and how big the difference is between our levels of power. Truth be told, I came here because I was bored. Staying in the states was nice, and since my hobby is to be a patron of the arts, particularly the performing arts, it seemed natural that I manipulate Hollywood. But once you learn the system and the rules, and how to game them, it was too easy. The people in Hollywood are so easily manipulated; all of them dancing like marionettes to the strings of their puppet masters long before I gained an interest. I lost interest in that game too quickly. Coming here, however, and becoming embroiled in the seedy underworld of Japanese entertainment, that's different. Here is a society at odds with itself; on one hand espousing honor and courage and responsibility and respect, on the other doing the exact opposite with more backstabbing and power games and twisted fantasies than any person could even imagine, and all the while hating itself for such a duality. So I came here to try and play this game. I guess I am ambitious, I am in exile, and I am trying to fight against the Yakuza. What people don't realize is, I am also going to win.

I suppose it would be quite bad if someone saw this. It would reveal too much that I am hiding. It will be encoded of course, hidden from sight. Nobody other than I shall ever see it while I am alive. I guess if I die though... but that will not happen. Not yet at any rate. I still have so much to do, so many games to play. Indeed, just thinking about it makes me quite happy to be alive.

zxn666

Back to top Go down