by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!) Empty Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!)

Post by Jaystar Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Match Type: Standard, single fall. Victory can only be obtained via submission.

Starboy - The Lonely Superhero:

VS

Aisha Karimi - The Desert Lotus:

"Boots? Check... Hair? Check... All set... Am I Ready for this? Urghh...."
Starboy was nervous. It was time for his first match in AFW, and his entrance was now only seconds away. He could hear the crowd getting ready. It was going to be the first match of the night, and he was going to be the first person in the ring. That didn't help at all. "Chill down now... It's gonna be just fine. Just get in there, let the crowd see you, and do your best." Thinking to himself, Star knew that he was good at hiding his nervousness. He didn't know much about his opponent, only that her name was Aisha, and she was having her debut match as well. Remembering that helped, and Star reasoned his opponent might be nervous as well. Maybe he could take advantage of that...

Then he heard The Weeknd starting to play in the arena. The crowd immediately began to cheer. "I guess that's a pro of having a popular entrance music...they love you already even before they see you!" Star thought to himself, right before sprinting down the ramp. He rolled into the ring, and energetically climbed the nearest turnbuckle. With his usual serious face, he greeted the crowd by raising his hand in the air. Then springing on to the next one, he repeating his greeting at every turnbuckle before heading to his own corner in the ring, leaning on the turnbuckle. Looking concentrated, he was thinking "OK, they seemed to like me alright. Now let's see how the opponent is..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!) Empty Re: Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:08 pm

In contrast to her apprehensive opponent, Aisha's excitement levels were spilling over like boiling water out of a pan.

The girl had eagerly been awaiting her debut, crossing off days on her calendar and tossing impatiently during sleep while she waited for the match to arrive. And now it was finally here! She had been gliding around her locker room in a sort of fever, pausing to check every aspect of her attire in the mirror. "Hee hee!~ I look adorable!" Aisha's sisters had helped create her outfit for her, and she thought it was perfect for her.

Oh gosh, just look at the time! Her moment was here at long last! The girl grabbed a tambourine from the side and skipped out of the room, humming softly to herself with a big smile. As she came out onto the entrance ramp, the audience greeted her with an explosion of cheers as her theme kicked in through the speakers. Aisha bounced and did a turn as she began to hop down the ramp to the ring, clapping her hand against her instrument over her head. The crowd joined in, clapping in time with the beats.

Aisha got lost in the music - as she reached the ring, she opted instead to do a lap of the outside while continuing to bang her instrument. She continued skipping around, lost in her own little world. It was only when she came back round to the ramp that she realised she'd yet to enter the ring, with a little gasp. "Oops! I'd best get in, huh?" The girl headed up the steps and made a bold leap over the ropes with her aerial prowess. The crowd didn't seem annoyed at all that she'd taken her time - they were still clapping to her theme after all!

But maybe her opponent was a different story...Aisha came to the center of the ring and held her hands either side, tilting her head and poking her tongue out. "Sorry, I got lost in the beats! Tee hee!" Now getting a proper look at her opponent for the first time, Aisha put a hand to her lips in a gentle exclamation. "Oh wow! You look like a superhero! And a handsome one at that!" Laughing to herself, the girl bounced forward towards Starboy with endless energy and leaned forward with her arms behind her, peering at him like a girl would to a little puppy. ""I'm Aisha! I guess you're the guy I have to make tap out, huh? What's your name, cutie?"

Back to top Go down

Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!) Empty Re: Cold North Meets Hot South - Starboy vs Aisha Karimi (Double Debut!)

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Star observed carefully, as Aisha started hopping down the ramp. Her music was certainly exotic, and the closer she got, the more exotic the girl seemed to be as well. What was she doing, playing an instrument? Certainly she was enjoying her music... Looked like his opponent today had a dancing gimmick of sorts.

As Aisha was stealing the show, Star had a good chance to observe her. As she made her hopping lap around the ring, passing his corner Star could have a first look at her. She wasn't very big, but nicely curvy though, he had to admit. However, she didn't seem nervous at all, only very excited and happy to be there, so Star had to throw the tactic of taking advantage of her nervousness out of the ring.

Finally Aisha made it into the ring, and in a way that told Star she knew how to jump. It also seemed that if the crowds had liked Starboy, they certainly liked Aisha as well.

Hearing Aisha's first comments of him made Star both happy but also a bit blushed. He had expected the opponent to be quite serious, and not give compliments at the first opportunity. Besides, while he was proud of his superhero -gimmick, he wasn't too often called handsome. As Aisha leaped toward him, Star had to admit that she looked kinda cute. Actually why was she so cute? Shouldn't wrestlers at least try to look somehow intimidating? Was she hiding something?

"Well, hi there." Star began, slightly confused for just being called a "cutie" in his first match. "I'm Starboy, but call me Star... And yes, I'm a superhero, which means that I never tap out!" he continued in his cool and unspectacular tone, knowing he should at least try to keep up a confident posture even with this energetic ambassador of joy in the ring with him.

"So, I guess you're Aisha then. You seem to love dancing....and you look quite exotic!" Star commented, as he again took a good look at her curvy body. "So, are you a dancer then? And what makes you think you'll be a match for a superhero tonight?" he continued, trying to make Aisha feel at least a bit more worried about her position.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Aisha giggled, amused at Star's bold declaration. The boy put on a cool and confident portrait, but the blush he gave at Aisha's remark didn't go unnoticed by the girl. He didn't know how to take compliments! "Really? You've never tapped out? Wow! I hope you won't be too upset with me if I end up breaking that streak, hee hee!~"

When Star commented on her attire and body, Aisha put her closed fist to her forehead and poked her tongue out. "Aww, you're so sweet! I learned to dance back home. It's one of my favourite hobbies! Maybe I can give you lessons tonight?" She winked. The idea of the somewhat shy hero learning to dance was just adorable to her!

When Star posed his question to her, Aisha patted her tambourine on her head as she placed a finger to her chin, thinking. "Hmmm, gee! I've never wrestled a superhero before! Can I really do this?" She smiled, more to herself than Star. "You might be used to space Star, but I think you'll choke out in the blazing desert heat I conjure up when I catch you!"

The girl turned on her heel, skipping over to her corner. "I'll make sure it's super fun though! For both of us!" Aisha added, glancing back to her opponent as the referee checked her over. Once he'd done the same with Star, the bell would ring and Aisha would hop right and left on her feet in an excited fever, bending her fingers to coax Star towards her. "C'mon, superhero! Show me what kind of moves you know, tee hee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:18 pm

Well, it seemed that there was no way of making Aisha worried at all. The cheerful dancer was just eagerly waiting for their match to begin, and seemed very confident in her own skills. Fine, I'll just have to do my best and show her what I've got... Star thought to himself. listening to Aisha's chatter.

While it was obviously a lie that Star had never tapped out, he was still very content for saying that. It started to seem all the more that he was going to be the actual fighter of this match, while Aisha looked more like an entertainer of sorts. Sure, she claimed she could make the boy tap out, but offering him dancing lessons made very little sense with that. Well, unless wrestling with her will end up being like dancing of sorts in the ring... And Star really wasn't a dancer.

"Blazing desert heat"? Well that must be quite hot then if that's what she's counting on... Star thought as the girl turned and made her way to her corner. He had to admit that Aisha's promises of "super fun" time made him quite excited to see what was going to happen, and see how "heated" this match could become.

Soon enough the bell rang and Aisha started jumping like a bunny, challenging Star to attack. That really wasn't his tactic of choice. Star liked to see the opponent's moves first and evaluate their tactics, but apparently it wasn't going to happen now. Well, he could figure out anyway that as a dancer, Aisha would be quite moving and agile, probably playing hard to catch. So it made sense for him to start slowly close in on her, reducing the distance between them.

OK, let's see how this will work out... Star thought, as they were now close enough to each other for him to try his move. He started charging towards his opponent, keeping in mind that Aisha would probably try yield him onto eiher side. So he prepared himself to see which way she would be jumping, trying to extend his hand for a clothesline in the last second.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Aisha couldn't help but be amused as Star approached her cautiously. She thought superheroes were the kind to punch first and think later, so she was surprised to see her opponent do the opposite. That made her hopeful that the boy wouldn't be an easy opponent, which meant she'd get to display her full style in the ring tonight.

She continued bouncing back and forth as Star closed the gap between themselves, and then went to charge the girl. Aisha continued to step left and right, not looking afraid in the slightest as her opponent came at her. "D'aw, such a brave boy!~" At the very last moment when Star swung his arm for a clothesline, Aisha opted neither to evade left or right...but instead down.

The girl arced herself backwards with impressive flexibility, bending her back to avoid Star's clothesline as she performed a bridging evasion, pressing her palms down into the canvas. The boy's attack sailed right over her, and she quickly turned on the floor to swing her leg around. "But that won't save you here hero!" If Aisha was fortunate, she'd take her opponent by surprise and connect her leg into the back of his own, sending him down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Star wasn't indeed a regular superhero. He wasn't one to rush into a brawl or run immediately at the first opportunity to save the day. No, he counted a bit more on his brain, being more calculating and strategic in his moves. But brave - yes, that was something he was in any case.

However, that didn't seem to be much of a help for the start of this match. First of all, it was hard to predict which way Aisha would be jumping at each moment. So he had to get quite close before attempting anything. And second of all, when Star hed decided on a course of action, Aisha managed to avoid his manoeuvre in a way the boy hadn't been able to predict.

"W-what?!" Star muttered in surprise, as Aisha had disappeared from the line of fire. He had gotten himself almost in the corner, and wanted to quickly turn around to see where the girl had gone. But his intentions were cut short when Aisha's leg suddenly connected with his back and side. Surprised by the strike, Star lost his balance first falling against the ropes, but quickly ending up sitting in the corner with his back against the turnbuckle.

He knew he had to quickly get up, but before he could do that, Aisha seemed to get herself a perfect chance for an opening.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Hee hee!~” Star's shock at his opponent evading his clothesline painted an amused look on Aisha's face. The boy stumbled as her leg connected against him which sent him spiraling down to the turn-buckle, landing in a seated position with his back to the steel pole. Aisha's body sprang back up, the girl moving like an eager fire that just kept on flaring.

She knew she had to take advantage while Star was down, and the girl began to ascend the ropes with a mischievous expression. “Heeeey, it's too early to go to sleep silly! Guess I'll have to jolt you awake!” Reaching the top of the turnbuckle, Aisha gripped the ropes and lifted her legs up to perform a perfect handstand. Her smooth body bathed in the ring-lights, the girl aimed to swing her knees down with the intent to drive them both down onto Star's midsection, knocking the wind out of the boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am

One thing was for sure now - Star's opponent tonight seemed to be rather acrobatic. She had managed to move in ways that were hard to predict for him, and that unfortunately meant that stopping her would be quite difficult, even if very important. Once he could somehow get her movement to stop, then he could start working on her with his submissions.

But by the time Star had finished those thoughts, he could see Aisha already ascending the ropes. What was she doing? Gazing up confused for a moment, Star could then see her rather effortlessly getting up for a handstand. OK, this was probably not good.

Star could hear the crowds going wild - it was obvious that Aisha's latest showcase of acrobacy seemed to be a hit amongst them. The handstand had to look awesome, but for Star it meant that he should probably get away as fast as possible. So he started to get up with support from the ropes...

...but obviously, too late. Just as he was getting up, he could see Aisha's body swinging in front of him, and her knees struck his midsection hard. It was a devastating blow, succeeding well in knocking the wind out of him. Star fell to his knees, his body resting against Aisha's and the ropes. It was becoming evident that even if Aisha appeared cheerful and rather harmless, in the ring she meant business.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Aisha's legs arced backwards through the air, nailing Star's vulnerable and exposed midsection just like the girl had planned. “Yay!” She cheered, looking delighted that her attack had been a success. And it had looked good, which was just as important to her. If not more so! The girl hopped back from the corner briefly to bounce twice on her feet as she waved to the crowd enthusiastically with both arms. “I'm winning, I'm winning!~”

Her focus returned to the downed hero, trying to recover from her theatrical attack. Aisha pouted at Star's slumped head. “Hey, weren't you watching my handstand? Silly Star, I said you can't go to sleep yet!” She scolded him with puffed up cheeks. The girl marched over and grabbed the ropes with her hands, raising one of her legs to press her foot down upon Star's throat to apply pressure on his windpipe!

“C'mon hero, show me what you've got! Unless you're scared~” She giggled as she kept him held against the corner and continued to make his job of breathing a lot harder, moving her foot left and right for additional pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next