by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am

Tatyina huffed against Landri's neck as she tugged at the panties. She was growing weak from three roundss of pulling and her stamina was beginning to drain. She was sweating heavily as well and as she tugged on the panties and just hoped Landri would give up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 am

Landri tensed up, nearing the end of her line as she gave one weak tug on Tatyina's panties before whimpering as she found herself unable to even maintain a weak pull on the girl's panties with her body loosening up in exhaustion. "Nnngh-... I-... I-... I submit..." she sputters out as her hands drop to the mats laid out in the room and she takes in deep breaths of air to try to get some kind of strength for the walk home. "DAMNIT! Stupid... stupid... stupid... How am I supposed to watch Dee's back if I can't even hold my own against someone's who's already had to deal wtih her?!" she angrily thinks to herself in her exhausted state.

Diedra slowly shakes her head at her sister's submission, though also wondering if Tatyina will accept it. Diedra has a hunch that the girl will just because it feels like it's been long to Diedra, and she was only in there for one round of it. She can't imagine herself pulling off a 3 round thing by herself at the moment.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:30 am

Tatyina was surprised by Landri's sudden submission. "T-thank you!" She said suddenly. Her eyes watering as she collapsed against Landri. She then hugged the girl tightly, whimpering softly. "I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Landri was suprised at the girl thanking her for submitting. That's the last thing she expected at the time from how she acted during the second round. However, she will manage to give a soft giggle at Tatyina while she will weakly try to wrap her arms around the girl's back for a mutual hug. "You don't have to appologize... I should be the one appologizing to you for what I did earlier," the masked girl will softly respond to her before continuing in a whisper, "I won't go so easy on you next time though, Cutie."

Upon seeing how Tatyina reacted, Diedra will grab the bag and change out of her torn panties and into a regular pair she had brought along, along with taking off the large t-shirt to put back on her street clothes.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:10 am

Tatyina was surprised as she received the hug. "P-please..." She said. "don't apologize either. I never thought you were as bad as all that. Ahe softly nuzzled Landri's neck in appreciation. "You're actually really kind..." She said and lifted her self up, looking into Landri's eyes. Her face was deep blush as she slowly stood up and held out her hand. "I like a rematch... As long as it isn't like this again..." She said looking down with a soft sigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 am

Landri gave a soft sigh as her neck was nuzzled, already thinking about a rematch against the girl, but she'll need time to work on the plan. She blankly blinked at her a couple of times when she was called 'kind' by the girl, seemingly taken back by the word. After a couple of seconds of just looking up at the girl standing over her and offering her hand to Landri, she grabbed onto it to accept the help up. She'll try to hug Tatyina again as they're standing to whisper into her ear, "Oh, don't worry, I'll gladly ask for a different kind of match..." before she'll try to grab the back of and turn Tatyina's head so she can try to quickly lock lips with the girl and steal a kiss from her.

Diedra will finish dressing herself up in the corner of the room and start walking over to the two topless girls who're standing on the mats still. She stops and watches almost in shock at her sister's actions.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7