by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tarot Woman

3 posters

Go down

Tarot Woman Empty Tarot Woman

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:00 am

The Tension crowd had been settled in to watch a new match, a rookie guy and girl, a double debut. Granted, they weren't always the most exciting matches, but could usually be fun to enjoy.

Today however, the crowd wouldn't get that, as just as the match started, in charged a very familiar Tension star, clad in yellow, with red hair. Former Tension Champion, Reira Kirishima. In her ring attire, armed with a chair, she quickly entered the ring, and, with a hard "SMACK", cracked the chair over the head of the female rookie, dropping her to the mat before smacking the end of the chair into the males stomach, and smacking it over his back repeatedly, his body shaking with each shot before she finally stopped, kicking both unconscious rookies out of the ring. Even the referee girl wasn't safe, Reira turning and HURLING the chair into her face to drop her as well!

With them taken care off, and the spot light on her, the former champion screamed at the ring announcer until he handed her a microphone, at which point, she turned to the titan tron and began to calmly speak.

"CLYDE FUCKING GASTIN!"

...ok, not so calmly.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this company. I'm the best fucking champion this league has ever seen, and what happens when I get screwed out of my title? Oh, I get told that, that's it, "I'm Done", yet when this fucking cowboy gets his ass kicked some some super model bitch, he's given an immediate rematch? Fuck that. Fuck this league, Fuck you! I'm making this goddamn clear, I want my fucking rematch, and I'm going to break everyone I come across, until this yellow, coward, PUSSY, comes out and gives me my fucking title shot!"

Back to top Go down

Tarot Woman Empty Re: Tarot Woman

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:59 pm

It wouldn't be long before "Heavy Is The Head" began to play and Clyde Gastin walked out in front of the roaring, cheering Tension crowd that rose to their feet the moment the newly re-crowned, two time champion emerged, wearing his signature tailored suit.

He strolled down the ramp with the world title hanging over his shoulder, glaring the entire time at Reira, his old foe as he walked towards the ring before taking the steel steps inside. He paced around the former Wrestle Angel before grabbing a mic and turning back to her, giving her a cold, stern glare.

"Reira Kirishima... I'm not out here to make excuses... But I don't like whiners neither! You come out and flap yer gums and talk yer shit on the Two Time Tension Champ! You come out here calling him a coward and a pussy? Well missy! I can't stand fer that! "
Clyde yelled into the mic as he raised a finger to the crowd.

"Because there's one different between me and you... It took a cheater ta' beat Ol' Clyde Gastin and every win I've had when this here title is on the line has been fair and square! I am the best! And I proved it when I beat ya in the middle of the ring!"

Clyde then raised his title high and got nose to nose with Riera. "But Clyde Gastin ain't no coward. You want yer rematch? You got it! I'll leave ya stunned yet again in the middle of the ring! And I'll show ya why I'm the King of Kyoto." Muttered the champion, glaring at Reira as he stood nose to nose with her while the title was raised high beside them.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Reira frowned, glaring at Clyde, then up at the title belt, then back at Clyde, before shoving him away with a rough double handed push.

"Oh get over yourself! King of Kyoto, my ass! You think I haven't seen what you've been up to? Getting beaten just cause a supermodel kissed you, getting your butt beaten, and kami knows what else, by some perverted kid in his underwear? You beat me once Clyde, but only, ONLY, because you got LUCKY!"

"So your goddamned right I got my rematch. You and me, at Showdown, where I'll put you down like the dumb American dog you are!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:40 pm

The match was going be some boring no named rookies going to face each other, nothing so great about it but whatever, its something to watch while waiting for his hot meal to be delivered, then suddenly they were attacked especially the referee by the fucking bitch Reira who lost against him ONLY by DQ, he never fully tried to dominate her by all means, she kicked him in the nuts and lost to the beast, he didnt want to win that way, he wanted to win by DESTROYING her! Could never forget it and never will, he continues on watching this segment and grew more angry as she speaks, wanted to punch her mouth off. "Fucking bitch......"

While shes ranting on angry about Clyde being a champ, King couldnt forgive him either, he makes a fool out of him when the beast about to crush a newcomer and add to his 'victim list' but unfortunately Clyde saved the red head from utter defeat and then some, so Clyde can beat her up for himself, bastard! Then the cowboy himself showing up, the champ appears to confront Reira as they exchanging some words. "FUCK YOU BOTH!" King had it enough with them, both there, both he hates, both he want to fuck em up!

Wont be long that King music would suddenly playing, everyone loudly booed and surprised for HIS music playing, King surprise everyone showing up on stage in his black wrestling pants, signature black jaguar mask and boots, thats all he have on, except holding the mic in his hand raising up as he speaks while heading towards to the ring. "King? IM THE REAL KING AROUND HERE!" He would finally pull himself to get in the ring to confront the two wrestlers.

"I have NEVER been a champ on my own other than a former tag team for a brief moment.... 24/7 hardcore champ for a brief moment..... NO ONE WANTS ME TO HOLD IT FOR LONG!" He glares at the two before continues his own rants. "I've the best wrestler in this company and no one respecting me! I have destroyed literally everyone I could get my hands on, except youuuu!" He pointed at Reira and then Clyde. "..... and youuuuu! Especially you, I want that title shot, I want it more than either of you, I deserve to have it and deserve to wear it around my waist! Give ME the title shot, not this bitch!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:41 am

Oh great. This asshole.

...You know what?

Fuck it.

Raising her microphone, Reira growled and spoke.

"...Fine. Fuck it. I'm not wasting time trying to tell this ignorant asshole to go away. Make it a triple threat then. I'll break the both of you into pieces. I don't fucking care. I'll beat anybody put in front of me. All I care about is that I get what's mine, which is THAT title belt! Book the fucking match Clyde, or are you too pathetic for a challenge? You can go back to your supermodel sluts and your speedo clad boy-toys, AFTER I take that belt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 pm

After being shoved, Clyde sort of just stood there as Reira ranted and leaned against the turnbuckle while pretending to care... However! He did nearly stand up straight again when Reira seemed to have her own fantastic versions of his so-called ass kickings. He wasn't going to give Reira the satisfaction of him being mad though.

"Hey man. Leave America out of this." He said as he stuck a hand out in front of Reira to calm her down like she was going too far.

"I can't remember my loss to Ami all that well because everythin' sorta goes blank after getting hit with a steel chair across the head but I do remember beating your ass! That was fun! And I'll be glad to do that again... At... Showdown III!" Declared the cowboy loudly before some very familiar music played and the crowd almost dropped dead silent.

This was the theme of the notorious Killer King and it took the crowd a moment to believe it was him before they finally saw him, booing the Jaguar masked man the moment he appeared to dispute Clyde's claim as 'King'.

Never before had these three popular icons of Tension ever stood in the same ring together. The two most notorious villains of Tension and the beloved veteran that had grown up in Kyoto, standing in front of the two that hated his guts. To Clyde, it felt kind of cool.

But standing in front of a pissed off Reira and King, Clyde was more than nervous. They both bigger and stronger than he was.

Clyde was just about to speak before Reira cut him off and his neck gave a slow comedic turn as he watched her tongue flap, earning some laughs from the crowd before she addressed him finally.

Clyde did not speak. He just stared at the two dryly for a moment before smirking.

"Well first off, Mr. King... I'm pretty glad we never fought before 'cause I'm not a ninty pound girl you can start butt fuckin'." He said to King before shugging with a smile before turning to Reira.

"And you, I would say It's a challenge but I guess you'll have ta' do!" Clyde added as he squeezed the leather strap on the title and glared at the two.

"You two are the most whiny and vile people on the roster. You don't get what you want and you brutalize the members of our roster. Yer both dirty rotten fighters who deserve ta' be banned.... And I can't thank you both enough for coming out here so I can have the pleasure of beating you both and showing the world just how great I am and how trash you two are. See y'all at Showdown... In a no DQ Triple Threat!"
Clyde yelled before dropping his mic and marching right between the two to hold the title in front of their faces with a defiant look his face as his music played, the hard camera fixed on the trio as the biggest main event in Tension history was set!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down