by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 4 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:22 am

YOri would smirk brightly when she heard that Kara didn´t though that she was a former boxing. The Japanese woman would try to bow forward over the table a bit putting both of her hands in front of her face. “This little babies where weapons… I knocked out other girls in every match I was in.” She would give each of her fists a kiss. “My strikes where fast and powerful, and as soon as the match started I to let them rain down onto my poor opponent. It didn´t took long time and they were down on the mat seeing stars. I made myself a name for my short matches and that I almost always won via ko. It was really fun for me. Back then I was bit meaner… I made jokes on my beaten opponents, was humiliating them as much as I could… Luckily I changed a bit since then, I became much friendlier. At least that is what people say to me.” Yori would wink to her new friend. “Let´s see what you say about me after this evening!”

Yori would take a short breaking taking a little slip of her sake before going on. “I was even so good that I won a few tournaments and even a championship. I felt unbeatable, invincible, like the queen of the world. But then I was shown my limits. A few weeks after I won the belt I was going up against another woman in the ring. I have never fought her before, but I thought that this would be a quick one just like every other match I had till then.” Yori would look down to the table, the look on her face become a bit sadder. “And it was a pretty short match…. She knocked me out in the first round… I lost the match and my belt…” Yori would look back up to her new friend “But I didn´t want to give in after this loose, I tried to train harder and harder to get better and retain my title some time.” She would take another short break. “But then something happened… the best and worst thing at the same time. I got pregnant with my first daughter… that meant I had to quit my boxing charier… I became a full time mother, and soon after my first daughter my second was born. All my free time I sacrificed for them… Only because of money problems I started to fight again… this time a bit softer but I soon reinvented my love for the fight.” Yori would smile over the table with a friendly but a bit sad look on her face.

“Meanwhile I don´t knock people out anymore with my fist… instead I have other weapons.”, she would say before she would lift her boobs up a bit winking to her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Kara knew a lot of what Yori was saying when for her as well as she did not enjoy taunting or making fun of her beaten opponents but before she had her child she seemed unbeatable. Trying not to blush when the Japanese woman would wink at her as she replied back ''well the same used to apply but my greatest weapons were my legs as I used to knock out my opponent's out with my kicks. And after I had my son it was best to retire while being a martial artist was fun it did not put food on the table and took a boring job to earn money. And unlike you I doubt i have chanced much since I stopped fighting so you will know the same person I was back then after tonight'' while stopping to take a sip of water.

In the meantime the other woman would keep talking and she knew the feeling that Yori was describing as she had the same feeling back in her tournament days as she just replied ''I know what you mean Yori and it seems we stopped and started for the same reason'' and would just giggle when the other woman mention her other weapons. ''They sure seem dangerous but I bet their no match for'' continued Kara when the waitress walked towards and stopped talking just as the girl placed the ramen on their tableand order a bottle of sake for herself before the girl left.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Yori would tank the woman that brought them their food. She totally loved this place. “Finally you get yourself something real to drink…”, would Yori tease her new friend before taking another sip from her own sake. “The sake in this place is really great… you will love it…”, said the Japanese woman, while bowing over her soup. ”just like the Ramen in here!” She said before starting to eat the meat out of her soup first.

Yori would look over the table looking at her new friend. “Hm I would think about this twice Kara… I know yours look pretty nice and all.. but they are a bit small aren´t they? Just compare our… your are maybe a little gun… with much effort you can beat someone with them… but mine… mine are canons! They can knock out each and any everyone. Even you would be asleep after a little time in them… or maybe I didn´t have to use them and my old guns would be still good enough for you!” The Japanese woman would try to teas the other woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Kara would just take a sip from the sake before smiling at the Japanese woman as she replied back ''well a real atlete would only drink at special ocasions like diner with a friend. But have to say your right as this Sake is really good''. After that she would look at the ramen before her and pick up a piece of meet to taste it before doing the same with the noodles.

Just as the martial artist wanted to comment on the ramen she had to listen and hear how the woman across from her was teasing her about her breasts as she just smiled back and reply ''well I wanted to comment on the ramen first but if you wanna go and bring up our assess makes me think your a bit delusional. As it clear you took to many blows to the head if you think yours can be compared with my own as mine are clearly the better pair between ourselves so I will forgive your comment just this once'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:01 pm

YOri almost needed to laugh when she heard the teasing of Kara. After taking another big part of the noodles of her soup she would bow over the table a bit looking right into the eyes of the Chinese woman. With a smirk she would start then:

“Kara-chan… better watch your moth little woman. I think you don´t see right, mine are 1000 times better than yours…yours are so small, a man needed to search for them by you… But mine, I don´t know what your boyfriends told you or you told them… but let me tell you something size does matter… especially up here… And if you dare to disagree again with me…” YOir would look around making sure no one would hear her now. After that she would look back at Kara, bowing even future over the table and whisper. “I have no other chance to put you over my knee and wipe your ass in front of all these people until you admit that I have the better breasts… do you want that to happen? I wouldn´t mind doing that to you, so better admit it directly Kara.”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Kara thought she could enjoy her soup and would another bite out of the noodles when she hear the Japanese woman reply to her statement. As a result she would almost spit out what she was eating as Yori's words were starting to annoy the martial artist.

Swallowing the noodles while having to listen as the Chinese woman was glad nobody was around to hear their conversation as Yori brought up boyfriends and the thread that if the martial artist would disagree end up with Kara being placed over the other woman's knee. Seeing that the other woman was done with talking made Kara think it was her chance to reply as she said ''sorry but it seems you can't handle the truth Yori and to make it even worse your clearly delusional. As that can be the only reason for what you just said but with that in mind I got no choice but to agree as I heard disagreeing with delusional people can be bad for your health''teased the martial artist.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Yori looked over the table with a surprised look on her face. She couldn´t believe what Kara was telling her there, she didn´t expect Kara to be a woman throwing around words like this. But it seems like the Japanese woman got wrong there.

After she caught herself again she would smirk a bit. She would point at Kara with her eating sticks before saying: “Hey better watch, what you say there or otherwise is will have to show you’re your place… and it would be under me… I would prove the world that boxing can beat martial arts in any way!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

Kara was finding she liked the look of surprise on the other woman's face as the martial artist hoped this would cause Yori to think for a moment and allow her the time to enjoy her raman. So after taking another bite with her chop sticks she was surprised when Yori pointed in her direction using the eating sticks while saying that she would not have any problem showing the Chinese woman her place while proving that boxing can bet martial arts in any way.

Instead of replying right away the martial artist would grab the bowl to drink some of the soup before placing the bowl back on the table. Swallowing the soup she would just smile as she replied ''in responds to your first statement I have to say that you will likely end up on the ground knocked out by one of my kicks if you were to try it Kara. Also you would be unable to prove that boxing can beat martial artist against me as my legs have a further reach then your arms so it would be too easy for me to avoid your blows while lashing out with my legs from afar'' with pride in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:24 am

Yori would took a few noodles out of her bowl, while she was listening to the words of Kara. She needed to shake her head when she was listening to the reasons why Kara though she could beat her. After Kara was done yori put her bowl down took another sip of her sake and smiled over the table to the Chinese woman.

“Yeah you might have a bigger range with your kicks then I have with my strikes. But before you are able to lift up your leg once I was able to land three straight up jabs into your little face… a kick is just way slower than a good old fashion punch. And you got a much longer way for your kicks… my fist are almost on the right high to hit you but you kicks must come up from the bottom…So like I said you try to hit one kick on me and you already got 3 of my jabs in your face already… Kara there is no way you could beat me! ”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 am

Kara had expected her answer to make the Japanese woman nervous and hopefully chance the conversation when she heard Kra's reply and placed the chop sticks on the table. Taking another sip from her sake to calm herself as she thought about the answer she was going to give the Japanese woman in her mind as she looked the former boxer in her eyes.

As she stared into the Japanese woman's eyes as she start to reply ''from my experience it usually the boxers that are slow as their used to taking a beating while waiting for their one shot to land that k.o punch. Besides I said that I was taught martial arts and we use both our hands and feet so if you close the distance then I just have to use my hands until I can get lucky and finish you off with a kick'' in a arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next