by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friction World Cup? Well let's get this party started!

Go down

Friction World Cup? Well let's get this party started! Empty Friction World Cup? Well let's get this party started!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:00 am

Manager would be sitting in his office, looking over the documents the higher ups had just sent to him. There was an extensive amount of papers detailing an event that would be going on for the next few months, which peaked his interest. As he read through the documents, Intern was laying down on one of his couches, reading the monthly gun magazine she was subscribed to. After finishing it, she let out a sigh and would look at her boss before throwing her magazine down on to the glass coffee table. Getting up from the couch, she would walk over to her boss' desk to peak at the documents.

Intern (Korean):

"Manager, sir. What exactly are these?" Intern asked as she bent down and looked at the papers more closely, "Friction...World Cup? What is that?" Manager would gather up the papers and reorganize them before putting them back down on his desk.

"Well it seems to be an association-wide competition of sorts," Manager said with an amused face, "Girls from different countries just have to be participating in some sort of event and the association will keep track of those event and tally them until May 30th."

"Ah. I get it but why host such a thing?" Intern asked out of curiousity, noticing Manager had taken out a handful, if not all of his girl's profiles.

"I'm guessing it's to celebrate some multi-cultural stuff," Manager said as he started to lay out the profiles one by one, next to each other, "Oh Intern, you might want to find somewhere to sit cause all of these girls are about to come in in about 3...2...1."

As Manager finished counting down, Manager's office door burst open and in came almost all of the girls he had a contract with. Abigail Snow, Whitney White, Lana Fisher, Meredy, Mavis Vermillion, Mallow Flowers, Siki, Haruka, Sona Buvelle, Kashima, Yagyu, Hibari, and surprisingly, Robin!

Abigail Snow (Canadian):

Whitney White (Canadian):

Lana Fisher (Canadian):

Meredy (Canadian):

Mavis Vermillion (Canadian):

Mallow Flowers (Hawaiian):

Siki (Japanese):

Haruka (Japanese):

Sona Buvelle (Canadian):

Kashima (Japanese):

Yagyu (Japanese):

Hibari (Japanese):

Robin (Canadian):

Manager would motion for all of his girls to take a seat and surprisingly, there was just enough seats for everyone! Manager would take a deep breath and say, "Okay everyone, first off I would like to thank you for being able to come here on such short notice. Secondly, Robin!? Where the hell have you been!? Thirdly, Sona, could you have honestly picked a more 'appropriate' outfit to be wearing?"

The girls would immediately start chuckling and laughing as Manager went off on a little rant about what the girls should be doing before getting back to the point. "Okay, so I'm pretty sure what you're all wondering why I called all of you here. Considering the fact that I never call all of you here at the same time-Where's Cana, Mura, Yumi, and the Starstruck team?"

"Cana's drunk. Mura is hiding under her bed sheets. Yumi is off to where ever she disappears to. And the Starstruck team bailed out," Whitney exclaimed while folding her arms, "Can you just get to the whole point of this meeting! I'm pretty sure we all have something to do." The girls nodded and Manager raised his arms up as if defending himself.

"Got it, got it! Sheesh. If you want long story short, AFW is holding an association wide competition between the wrestlers of different countries. For every match or event you guys take part of, you guys earn points for your country. Basically I called you all here to tell ya about it and update you guys on what'll happen until the end of this competition which ends on May 30th," Manager exclaimed as he picked up his girl's papers, "Robin, glad to have you back. You're going to be in more matches now. Whitney, you continue to train and get better, I know you'll be able to start winning matches soon. Hibari, Yagyu, look after each other in matches. Lana, Mavis, Meredy, sorry about your debut matches. You're opponents kind of bailed out, my bad. Abigail, you keep doing want you're doing. Mallow, you're doing a great job. Siki, Haruka, and...Abigail again, we have the competition against Miss Marissa so train and get better got it! Kashima, Sona you two...just try not to get yourselves too hurt will ya? And I believe that's that. Any questions?" The girls would all shake their heads as they had complete faith in their manager and gave him a bright smile. Manager would reply to them with a smirk of his own.

"Good, now let's take AFW by storm!" Manager chuckled, "Oh and before I forget, Abigail, you got yourself a match coming up. You too Siki! And Hibari, Yagyu, you two will be having a promotional match against one another. Other than that, I'll keep you guys updated! Until then, let's get this Friction World Cup started!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down