by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Cecilia smirked as she watched Brittany stagger back like that. The sight was without a doubt a joy to see as the woman even went to check for blood. A wide smirk on her face as she brought her arm up to rub at her left tit a bit as she looked on at Brittany. Breast boxing with Brittany might be fun but it was without a doubt painful...

" Looks like you felt that one, didn't you ? Bitch." The Swede let out as she watched Brittany come at her with what the Swede thought was a punch, which turned out to be a nail raking at the Swede's face. " Augh!" Cecilia yelped out as she had managed to close her eyes in time but the pain was still very much there and when she didn't want to try opening her eyes yet. Luckily for Brittany in this match all was fair game....

Soon enough the viper wrapped her strong arms around the blond powerhouse and pulled her into a tight bearhug, placing both of their huge pair of tits up against one another as Brittany started to squeeze her...hard. " Agkh!..." the Swede let out as she felt those arms squeeze her painfully...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Brittany loved the feeling of Cecilia being crushed in her grasp. "What's the matter? Can't take it?" Brittany would say she would squeezed hard. However, as mush as Brittany would love just crushing Cecilia right here and now. She had a match to win. Brittany would lift Cecilia off of the mat before running towards the nearest corner, trying to crush Cecilia between the ring post and Brittany. "Scream for me." Brittany said as she wanted to hear Cecilia cry out in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Cecilia groaned and moaned in the painful hold as their two massive pair of tits were caught in their own little wrestling battle, struggling and mushrooming against one another as the viper's arms constricted around the Swede's busty frame. She grit her teeth to try and bare with the pain but soon enough she was pulled off of the mat and charged right off towards the corner.

Slammed into the corner which sent a jolt of pain up her spine, still trapped by Brittany as she was forced to gasp out and release a loud groan of pain.

The Swede hands would move up to try and grab at Brittany's head, trying to push and force it backwards...just trying to push the viper away from her for now!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Brittany flattened Cecilia against the corner and the champ couldn't have been feeling better. Brittany however would before forced to take a step back from Cecilia as Cecilia began to push against her face. "Did that hurt? Good!" Brittany would say as she stood before the weakened Cecilia. "Tonight i am not only going to prove that i am the better woman, the better wrestler, and the better champion. But apparently also that i have the better chest." Brittany would say mockingly before attempting to push forward to sent a straight jab right into Cecilia's chest again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Cecilia winced as she pushed Brittany away from her and as the cocky champ stood and threw her usual bullshit in her face the Swede would try to push off of the corner! Trying to interrupt Brittany and move in to wrap her arms around the viper! Going breast to breast with her yet again and attempting to lift Brittany up for what might have seemed as a bearhug of her own....yet the Swede would quickly prove that notion wrong as she'd try and throw Brittany around and aim to down the viper with a powerful belly to belly suplex!

Quickly trying to roll away after the move and get a bit of distance from the Champion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Brittany would brace herself as Cecilia wrapped her arms around Brittany and pulled the two together. "You can't beat me. I will just crush you again." Brittany would say before Cecilia would lift her up and slam Brittany down onto the mat. Brittany was dazed for a second which let Cecilia slip away to recover. "Your going to pay for that." Brittany would say from her prone position before sitting up and slowly getting to her feet. Brittany didn't want to admit it but being tossed to the mat by Cecilia hurt. However, Brittany wasn't going to let that keep her down as she would begin to walk towards her rival again, looking for some payback.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Cecilia pushed herself up a bit before Brittany did, the woman letting out those words only served to make the Swede smirk. " Took the words right out of my mouth." The blond spoke as she would raise her hands and start to walk over towards Brittany, eyes fixed upon her green eyed rival!

As the two of them once again met up the Swede would try and throw a hard right punch aimed right for Brittany's face, before quickly going for a quick front kick to those abs. Looking to stun Brittany long enough to move in towards the woman's side. She'd try and pull Brittany's arm in behind her back the Swede's back as she'd try and bring her leg in around Brittany's and attempt to pull the viper up into an abdominal stretch submission hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Brittany brought her hands up just in time to block the punch to her face but Cecilia's kick hit home. Brittan doubled over holding her stomach has Cecilia quickly started to apply the submission hold. "Don't you dare!" Brittany would yell out as Cecilia locked in the hold. "Let go of me." Brittany would say as she would try to struggle out of the hold. Brittany hated how Cecilia was trying to use one of her signature moves against her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Cecilia smirked as she locked in the painful abdominal stretch on Brittany a move that not only hurt but also put the Viper's body on display for the crowd...sadly the viper currently had quite a lot of clothes on....but they were tight fitting so that was a plus.

Putting a serious stretch on that belly the Swede decided to bring her elbow down, driving and grinding it into Brittany's side as she held the woman in the painful submission hold! " Oh I'll let you go....if you quit!" Cecilia let out as she would chuckle a bit while trying to torture the busty Champ.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Brittany gritted her teeth in pain as Cecilia humiliated her. "Damn you Cecilia. I will make you pay for this." Brittany managed to say before Cecilia's elbow slammed into her side. Brittany would try her best to escape the hold and to do that Brittany tried to push off the mat to topple the two wrestlers backwards. "I will not be made a fool of." Brittany would say as she hoped her plan worked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next