by saryakimura96 Today at 8:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cutie Kanai Vs. Sachiyo Tokegara

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cutie Kanai Vs. Sachiyo Tokegara - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutie Kanai Vs. Sachiyo Tokegara

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Kanai quickly let go of Sachi's tail. "Oops, did I hurt you?" Kanai said, "I know most cats don't like getting their tails pulled, I guess it's the same for Nekomimi too..." She pushed hard on Sachi to make her get off and rolled away from Sachi, trying to get up quickly. "Sorry about that," Kanai said, "It's just... well... I think cats are really cute..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Cutie Kanai Vs. Sachiyo Tokegara - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutie Kanai Vs. Sachiyo Tokegara

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Sachiyo let out a little sigh of relief as Kanai released her tail. The pain faded soon and the nekomimi stood back up to her feet. Sachiyo rubbed her butt a little before staring at her opponent. After hearing the other kawaii's words, she blushed slightly, quickly taking her eyes off Kanai and looking down at the mat. " So... you think that... I'm cute...? " The neko girl asked, her hands behind her back.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 pm

When Sachi got off of her, Kanai sat back up, and then pushed herself up to her feet. She smiled cutely at Sachi's question, and responded by leaping at Sachi and tackling her to the mat, her arms wrapped around Sachi's waist. "Of course I think you're cute!" Kanai said, rubbing her cheek on Sachi's, "You're a like a tiny kitty!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Sachiyo was a little embarrased. No one ever considered Sachiyo as a cute kitty. The catgirl was a little distracted, looking down at the mat, when suddenly, she was tackled down to the canvas. As Kanai started to rub her cheek against hers, a soft moan escaped from Sachiyo's mouth. " Aaahh... " She didnt know what to do. Part of her wanted to push her opponent off and escape, but the other wanted to stay there and enjoy how her opponent's face touched hers. For a moment, she remained immobile.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Kanai wasn't just snuggling up to Sachiyo. She had other plans in mind, but wanted to be sure she was in the dominant position, which she now was. Sachi didn't seem to want to move after getting snuggled into. Kanai quickly grabbed Sachi's wrists and pinned them above her head, while her legs entwined around Sachi's to trap them. Them Kanai stretched, pulling upwards and downwards as hard as she could, putting Sachi in a grapevine. She was also taller than Sachi by a few inches, which made her grapevine all the more effective.

"Sorry kitty, but you're not quite housebroken," Kanai said, "If I want to take you home as a pet, I'll have to tame you first."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Sachiyo blushed a little more. ' Take me home? Tame me? ' If there was something that really, really bothered Sachiyo was people treating her as a pet. She already had a bad experience with her adoptive parents, and she didnt want to relive that. Screams of pain came out of her mouth as Kanai applied pressure on the grapevine. But not even the pain the hold was causing on her was enough to keep Sachiyo from shaking her body savagely to try and release her. " I'm not.... anybody's pet! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Kanai giggled when she heard Sachi's protest. "And that's why you need to be tamed," Kanai responded, "After all, nobody wants something wild for a pet." She kept up the hold, even though Sachi's struggles made it hard for her to be held down. Kanai pulled hard once more, but this time her hands slipped. Both of Sachi's arms got freed. Kanai's eyes widened in surprise, and she tried to disengage the hold, but Sachi would probably be able to land one good hit before Kanai could get away.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Sachiyo had a chance to escape. As Kanai released her arms accidentally, the catgirl tried to send a powerful slap across her face, yelling at the same time. " I'm not an animal! Get that in your little empty head! " Sachiyo was sick of people treating her like a pet who should be tamed. Hell, she was a girl!

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Kanai cried out when she got slapped across the face, retreating back with a hand across her face. Her face was turning read where it got hit. She glared angrily at Sachi, the catgirl who hit her hard.

"That's not very nice!" Kanai protested, "I was just teasing! I don't think of you as just an animal."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 pm

" Well! I didnt like it at all! " Sachiyo yelled back at her opponent as she blushed a little, remembering what Kanai was saying before. Everything about taming her and taking her home was making her feel a little aroused. ' Hey! What am I thinking of?! '. The catgirl thought as she shook her head a few times. After that, she would advance towards Kanai, decided to put her down.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next