by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ellie Taylor

Go down

Ellie Taylor Empty Ellie Taylor

Post by RJD Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:41 pm

Name: Ellie " The labourer " Taylor
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125lbs
Nationality: Irish/Scottish

Appearance

Casual dress:

Usual ring gear:

Usual Attire ( including boots ):

Ring gear from behind:

Backup attire:

Favourite outfit:

Favourite moves: Pele kick, Chops, armbars, headlocks, DDT, roll-ups and top rope moves.

Signature moves:

Lommund drop: Ellie will get her opponent onto the top turnbuckle before scaling it herself and trying to perform a hurricanrana while still holding onto the top ropes, Ellie usually landing on her feet after performing this move.

cliff hanger: Ellie will get her opponent on the apron outside of the ring facing away from the ring. Ellie will then climb onto the middle ropes before hanging onto the top ones and wrapping her legs around her opponent's head in a rope assisted headscissors ( can be done from most posistions against the ropes )

Finishing moves: ( May be replaced in future. )

Waterford splash: Ellie will climb the top ropes while her opponent is standing and will do a flip before landing on her opponent with a senton.

Celtic cross: Ellie will attempt a hurricanrana on her opponent but will try to land with her crotch on top of their face before then locking her own legs together under her opponent's face to ensure that they get a face-full ( Will only do this in hentai, smother or humiliation based matches )

Leaping DDT: Ellie will either climb the top rope to perform this move or will perform it as a springboard move using the ropes. Ellie will jump from either the turnbuckle or the ropes towards a standing opponent and wrap her arm around their head before driving them down hard on the mat.

Highland elbow: Ellie will scale the top rope before leaping towards her opponent and attempting to land an elbow drop against a downed opponent's chest.

Favourite matches: Standard. Anything else is out of her very small comfort zone although she will accept almost any match in order to improve

Background: Ellie came from a family of tailors and spent her first 7 years in Ireland in a small community where everyone was friendly and worked together where there was a very low crime rate and very rarely any trouble. She would enjoy watching her father and mother make suits and watch all the well dressed individuals come in to try out their wares, sometimes there would be some pretty shady looking people that Ellie was told to stay away from so being the obediant girl she was Ellie did just that. Suddenly on her 7th birthday her parents went out for a honey moon and never came back, After authorities failed to track down her missing parents Ellie would be sent to live with her only other living relatives in the highlands of Scotland. Her uncle and his fiance in the Scottish Highlands. She would then spend the next 10 years in a private school and to help tend to her uncles farm, she would help out around the farm and house ever since the age of 11 when she started to take pride in the idea of working hard in memory of her parents and for the growing admiration she had for her uncle and his fiance who worked the farm. At the age of 17 Ellie would go south to go to university but found it difficult to study and didn't really want to be there, around the same time she ended up seeing a few wrestling shows out of boredom and started to admire the sport before training in it herself for two years before being scouted by complete chance and given an opportunity by chance. Around this time she would also find out that her parents were alive and well through post cards but they couldn't meet up with her due to what they described as " work ". Ellie wasn't exactly sure why she was accepted into a private school when her family was  poor, or how she got into university with such mediocre grades or even how she managed to get signed by scouting branch for the AFW in Scotland with her worse than average wrestling, although the niave redhead is starting to question if maybe it isn't just chance and there is a reason behind it.

Personality

Ellie is a somewhat timid but happy person, although she does get sad at times she always tries to look beyond the struggles in her life and try to make herself happier by always working hard and enjoying the simple things in life. Due to her upbringing she is incredibly trustworthy to a fault and it is very rare for her to upset people and she usually will not resort to name calling or mocking even if someone else does so with her, she is also incredibly hard working and self reliant, she never lets anyone take the fall for her or do what she deems to be " her own work " and she will treat everything inside and outside the ring with the same strict work ethic.

Strategy

Ellie mostly focuses on trying to chop away at her opponents offence over time by pushing herself and her opponent to their limits. Ellie is never going to out-speed or overpower anyone but she will try to get in enough hits over time to deal some damage before going in for the kill at unexpected times. Ellie treats wrestling much like everything else, she works in a methodical and consistent manner in the ring,  barely ever letting her guard down and doing all her damage through-out the entire match with counters and quick attacks rather than dealing damage in less organised and more frantic bursts of offence. 

Tactics 5/10 - Just keep persisting and try your hardest, and be ready for anything!
Strength 4/10 - In the highlands I used to carry buckets a lot... I think that made me strong right?
Speed 6/10 - I have the perfect body type to swiftly carry myself from point A to B! It makes doing lots of work so much easier.
Endurance: 7/10 - It is quite hard work in a farm and without much medical facilities nearby I guess I just learned to toughen up.
Sexuality 2/10 - It sounds like fun but I'm not very experienced...
High flying 5/10 - I have always been an explorer and spend a lot of my time travelling the highlands or climbing tree's as a teen. Not quite the same as leaping off the ropes but I can still get quite good air time!
Charisma 2/10 - I can talk to people about all sorts of things. Like marriage, harvest and the weather. Actually that's all I really talk about...
Technique 6/10 - In the very little time I spent training to wrestle I always found technique the easiest to master. All I had to do was practice it over and over until my body memorised the movements.

• Country and Rock and roll music
  • Humble hard working people
  • Smart looking people
  • Exploring
  • Working
  • Training
  • Relaxing in nature
  • Cute animals
  • Taking care of people

Dislikes

• Mean spirited people
  • People who shy away from responsibilities
  • Those who go against their words or morals ( she prefers someone to go against her than to agree when they don't actually share an opinion)
  • People with a natural gift at something that never try to excel at it
  • Being yelled at
  • People crying or being upset
  • Having nothing to do

Virtues

• Respect
  • Hard work
  • Loyalty
  • Time-keeping
  • Optimism
  • Friendly
  • Strong sense of self