by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs Mako "The Shark" Adachi

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs  Mako "The Shark" Adachi Empty Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs Mako "The Shark" Adachi

Post by xalex Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Susanna was backstage getting ready for her next big match. She would face against another girl called the shark… that didn´t sounded like fun. This Woman sounded dangerous. There must be something happened if you get the nickname the shark… Maybe he was biting her opponents. Or something even worst… something more evil.

The blond girl wasn´t able to get to know much information before the match about her opponent. She just knew that she new to the afw… even newer than her. But as much as she knew she was strong… really strong. Sue needed to swallow when the thought crossed her mind that she would enter a ring with a strong wrestler called the shark. This could be more than just normal painful. Susanna´s first match didn´t go so well against that boy… and know she would compete against someone called shark?   Someone backstage had to hate her pretty badly.

Susanna was almost done with changing her clothes from her street wear to her in ring outfit. All she needed now was some tap of her knees a bit… She looked through her backpack… where did she put it… she would look throw it sometime till she realized. She forgot it! Oh no… that wasn´t good at all. She needed to tap her knees… otherwise she would take a big risk injuring her legs.

The blond girl would start to think. Tape…. Tape where could she got some of these around here as fast as possible without getting into any problems. Today not many wrestlers were in the building. So there weren´t many people to ask… except one Sue know where to find. She could ask the shark for some tape… if that was the smartest idea.

But it was the only choose she got. Sue swallow when she left her looker to make her way to the looker of the other girl. When the blond girl reached the door she would start knocking before opening the door. “Hello miss Adachi… someone there?”

Back to top Go down

Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs  Mako "The Shark" Adachi Empty Re: Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs Mako "The Shark" Adachi

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Mako had just gotten into the locker room as she started getting ready for her match. She was a little peeved due to a recent event but was looking forward to letting loose a bit and enjoying a good fight. Mako had actually seen her opponent for tonight in a match before while she was an audience member. She had been trying to prepare herself for this new career by watching some of the pros. And from what she had seen, the girl looked like one hell of a fighter.

She had a great build which instantly stuck out to Mako, not that it would intimidate her. All it did was attract the shark, partially for the the challenge of fighting such a strong looking opponent, but mostly because it was her favorite type of woman. Well built and strong looking, that was Mako’s instant turn on.

But she wouldn’t let her opponent's appeal affect her in this fight. Mako was pretty good at separating fighting and sexual desires when she wanted to. The exception being that she never really wanted to separate the two things very often. Regardless, Mako would make sure she did so in order to gain a victory over this Susanna Kin.

Now that she was situated in the locker room, Mako began the process of undressing as she took off her jeans and white top to switch into her black wrestling attire. The shark had just picked up her tight shorts when a knock came at the door. Who would be knocking before her match…oh crap! Was she late already? Dammit someone was probably here to tell her that she was up. After throwing her shorts on the bench near to her and rushing over to the door, the shark would open it quickly to see if she was in fact late. But Mako would be surprised to find not some random employee at the door, but instead her opponent Susanna who had been in the middle of opening the door.

What was she doing here? It probably wasn’t to say she was late considering an employee would be easier for that. And she didn’t sound all that threatening when she asked if the shark was here...so a prematch ambush was out as well. All Mako could really think of doing at the moment was lean to the side of the door as Sue stood outside and ask, “Um yeah I’m here…can I help you with something?” while completely forgetting that she was only wearing her bra and underwear due to the confusion.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs  Mako "The Shark" Adachi Empty Re: Wanna bet? Susanna Kin Vs Mako "The Shark" Adachi

Post by xalex Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:29 am

Suddenly the door opened right in front of the eyes of the blond girl. And for a moment she was unable to speak or do anything. She just could look, almost stare. Also she needed to fight that she didn´t left her mouth open. Susanna thought that she would meet a 7 foot giant, who almost couldn’t go throw a normal door. She expected her opponent to be a monster like woman. Someone that would eat her opponent alive… only swallowing not chewing a single time.

But instead in front of Sue there was a woman standing her own size. Okay maybe she was a little bit bigger than the blond woman but still she was no giant. And she didn’t look like she would eat her opponents or wouldn’t suit through door.
But she wasn´t looking weak in any way! She had a very well training body, and it was easy to see that she had power and was athletic. That could be a hell of a fight! Susanna was looking forward to meet her in the ring. To fight her with all she had. The blond girl was looking forward to press their body’s together finding out who was the strong one! With this thought the body of Susanna started to heat up a bit and she couldn´t await to start the fight with her.

Mako was giving her a great look at her body already when she was in underwear standing right in front of her…. That was right the Shark was standing there in front of her just wearing underwear nothing more! Susanna started to flush imminently, when she realized how less her upcoming opponent was wearing right at the moment.
Without saying anything Susanna would try to grab her and pull her into the looker room closing the door behind her. Inside she would start to talk pretty fast. “What were you doing there…. Someone could have seen you… you are wearing second to none… not that you have anything to hide… you really look great… good trained and sexy… please don´t get that wrong I am not interested in you in any kind… I am not saying that you under my league or something… when you are at the same or above me…. I am just not so much into doing something with someone else… but if I would you would stand on the top of the list…”
Susanna started to notice what stupid stuff she was talking right now. SO she just shut up and wanted to look down. When she wanted to look down she saw who close she and her barley dressed opponent were standing to each other. Susanna would jump back in a shock and look with a face, which was turned red totally, at Mako for some moments. “How much did I messed up right now?”, asked Sue a bit depressed, after the destroyed the first impression totally.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Mako wasn’t a modest girl by any means, and even if she had realized how barely dressed she really was, the young woman would have made no effort to cover up. The shark was pretty comfortable with her body, and didn’t care how it was seen or who saw it. But it seemed Susanna wasn’t as easy going as Mako was with it. The shark just waited there as the gold haired woman just stood there staring. And soon enough she face began to redden prompting Mako to ask, “Um is there something wrong…”

But before she could finish Susanna grabbed Mako and pulled her into the room before shutting the door. The two were now close up together and from there things got way too fast for the shark as her future opponent began to ramble on. She would start saying things like ‘what was she doing…someone could have seen you…you are wearing second to nothing'...wait what?

Mako realized what she meant soon enough, as she looked down at her barely covered body. The shark wasn't very shocked even though it was a little odd of her to come out almost naked. But then again wasn't it normal in this sort of place to be somewhat loosely dressed? She was in a locker room after all. But Susanna wasn’t done talking by any means. Now she was talking about she really looked great…how her body was trained and sexy…but not to take that the wrong way and wasn’t interested in the shark in any way.

Ok..should she take that statement the wrong way? But before she could ask Susanna kept talking until saying Mako would be at the top of the list if she was going to do someone. Ok that was better. So then she finally stopped her rambling, and looked down. Good now she could talk too…but Susanna would just look back up even redder than before and jump backwards to get some space between them and ask how much she messed.

Mako could’ve just been nice and try to calm her down, but that wasn’t her style. Instead she would tease the girl saying “Mess what up? You mean the part where you were telling me how much you like my body? I thought that was kinda nice. You can talk about it some more since it is pretty great”. Mako would then sit on the bench behind her as she waited to see what Susanna would say. “Come on don’t be shy…tell me what else you think."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Sue looked at her opponent a bit shocked. She reacted pretty well to her messed up first meeting. The blond girl watched Mako sitting down onto the bench. Susanna didn´t know the react in the first moment. She just stands there for a moment and would watch Mako sitting there in nothing but her underwear.

But after a short moment of silence the blond woman found her words again looking at mako with a small smirk. “I will tell you but maybe….”Sue would turn her head a bit to look over to the next clock. “You should get dressed while I am talking… I don´t want to fight you while you are wearing nothing but Underwear… But like I said you don´t have anything to hide… I really like the good shape your body is in… you look like a hell of a fight for this evening! I am looking forward to wrap your ass in the ring. You have fat only at the right places and not to less of it as it is easy to see… a nice butt and a sweet pair of breaths… Both formed perfectly not to big not too small for your body. You have a good looking stomach, flat and strong… I believe you are the wet dream of many viewers… “

Susanna would step then closer to make putting one of her hands into the hair of her opponent. “And I really like your haircut it makes you look dangerous and wild… fits your nickname…”
Then Sue would take a step back. “Without any problems I can say, that you are the second hottest woman in this building… right after me!” Sue would wink at Mako with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 am

Mako waited for her soon to be opponent to start complimenting her body some more, or get even more flustered. But she was surprised to find that after a moment of silence, Susanna would smirk a little before looking at the clock and asking her to start dressing as she did so. “Oh good point, don’t want you to be too distracted in our match.” Mako would say as she got up and grabbed her black shorts.

Meanwhile Susanna would start talking about what she thought of the shark’s body. Mentioning things like how it was in such good shape, how hot her ass and breasts were, she even mentioned her strong looking belly. And to top it all off, Susanna called her the wet dream of the audience. “Holy shit…and here I thought you were modest” Mako would say as she pulled the  shorts up her legs, bending over to give the blond a good look at the ass she admired.

But Susanna didn’t stop there as she walked over to the shark. Mako would turn to face her after finishing with her shorts, and soon after the woman brought a hand up to the shark’s hair. As she felt those fingers run through her black and blond hair, Mako couldn’t help but smirk, even more so when her upcoming opponent called her dangerous and wild. That was the best thing Susanna had said far to the shark. Well second maybe considering the wet dream comment, that made her feel pretty damn good about herself. But Mako loved to be called dangerous, wild, or any other word that made her sound tough. So when the woman in front of her said that, she couldn’t help herself from instantly liking this woman in front of her.

“Mmm…well aren’t you sweet. Honestly if you say anymore I might give you some hands on experience...” Mako would say walking away for a moment to grab be black sports bra. But before she could put it on, the shark heard her opponent say she was the SECOND hottest woman in the building…right after her in fact.

“Whoa whoa whoa…second hottest?” Mako would ask chuckling as she crossed her arms with her top in one hand. “Listen while you may have a nice ass, a rack that is as tempting as hell, and best of all a body that is fucking toned like crazy! I’m not second to anybody…and I’ll prove it to you tonight” Mako would say confidently before pausing to look over Susanna’s body a little bit more.

“Hah…I guess we’re both pretty into each other’s bodies aren’t we?” she would say to after looking up at the woman’s face. “I do feel a little jealous that you got such a great view of me, while I got the more censored version.” Mako would admit, wishing she had gotten a look of Susanna in her underwear. That way she could have seen more of what the strong looking woman had to offer. Besides, those muscles on her made Susanna one of the hottest women Mako had seen here.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Susanna would start to flush when she suddenly heard what her opponent had to tell her about her body. It looked like Mako was into her as well… but she didn´t see that Sue was hotter… way hotter…

Susanna would step closer to her opponent and look her into the eyes. “In our match you will get a new prospective on me, and you will see that I am hotter than you… when u will look up to me after I beat your cute ass out there you will notice that I am the hottest thing around here! And the best as well. You seem nice and all but sorry sweat heart I will kick your cute ass around here like it would be a soccer ball! I like you but I never go easy on anyone!” Said Sue totally calm when she looked into the eyes of Mako for a moment. She wouldn´t move while doing so, she would just stand there and look at her with a serious look on her face.

But after some moment Susanna would smile friendly again. “If I knew you wouldn´t lose the match for 100%, I would offer you a look at my in underwear, if you would be able to beat me in the ring…”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Mako watched her future opponent flush a little as she complimented her body. It was fun watching Susanna in such a state, but the young woman would soon say that she was the hotter woman after taking a step towards the shark.

But that's not all Susanna said. She commented on the one thing that Mako cared about more than her good looks...her fighting skills. Susanna thought she was going to kick the shark's 'cute ass' like a soccer ball...there was no way she could let that slide. She would at least let Susanna finish what she was saying though, since she was motivating the shark quite a bit to prove her wrong. The young woman would go on saying she didn't go easy on anyone...which was a trait that Mako respected greatly.

But what really caught Mako's attention was when Susanna started saying how confident she was. Even mentioning how she would let the shark see her in nothing but her underwear. Oh now that gave Mako a good idea.

"Ok Susanna, I bet you're a good fighter and all, but you've never faced someone like me before." Mako would calmly say with a faint smile. "I'm one of the best opponents you'll ever face and I don't go easy on anyone as well. So don't get too cocky or underestimate me or this will be a short match". And when her smile became a bit bigger the shark would say, "But if you are that confident in yourself...then do you wanna make a bet?".

Then Mako would then turn her back towards Susanna as she took off her bra. She didn't wear one under her wrestling attire, and the shark didn't think the woman behind her had earned the right to see them just yet.

"How about this..." she would say throwing the bra on the bench and start pulling her tight, black attire over her head. "Since you'd be open to showing yourself off in your underwear, I'd be happy to do the same if you somehow were to beat me." Then squeezing into the sports bra and fitting it over her breast, Mako would turn to face Susanna while saying, "But since you already saw me in my underwear, how about the winner can even take some pictures of the loser...".

Then sitting down on the bench and attaching the collar that was connected to the sports bra, Mako would try motivating her future opponent by saying, "I mean if you're not really that confident I'll understand...I'd just have more beauty, skills, and confidence than you."

There was no way Susanna could resist such a challenge, Mako thought. But if she could, then the thought of being less than the shark in those three ways would finish the job. Then picking up her leg guards that were also on the bench, Mako would start pulling them up her legs before asking, "So...what do you say? Do you wanna bet?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Sue heard what her opponent said and just flashed hard. She face was almost glowing right now. Betting about seeing the other one in underwear?! She couldn´t believe that Mako was saying something like that. But when Sue thought back she almost asked for that one… and now this was the result… it was her own fault.

The blond woman bit on her lip. She wanted to turn it down. She was no one feeling confident being in underwear around other people. In high school she wasn´t a fan of changing in the looker room after sport class. But going undressing just to get look at her almost nude body… that was something she didn’t wanted to do… ever!

Although I was kind of nice that Mako wanted to see her in underwear…

And I was a nice though seeing a bit more of Mako in this nice dress. But still no way she would go into that!

Suddenly Mako said that she would understand it if Sue was not so confident, that she could turn the bet down no way. Now Mako got Sue. The blond woman would step directly in front of her opponent and look her into her face smiling a bit. “Taking photos of you, in your underwear! Wow jackpot! I am in sweetheart! I hope you can pose good in front of my camera!”

Sue would smile down a bit before offering a handshake. “I would say after the match you would come to my place! There I can take the photos of you. You almost nude on my table that would be looking great!” Sue almost needed to laugh when she heard what she was saying there. Normally she wasn´t acting like that but still Mako was getting a side out of her normally no one was seeing.

“But if you want we can go to your place as well and take some photos there… I don´t care where to make the photos…”
bet?"[/color][/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Mako could tell Susanna wasn't use to this sort of thing as her face became bright red. She was obviously uncomfortable with this sort of bet. But because of Mako's taunting, the young woman seemed all to eager to shake hands and seal the deal.

"Oh I can pose, it's just too bad you'll never be able to see me do so" Mako would say confidently before firing on the leg guards and standing back up. Then taking Susanna's hand and giving it a strong shake, the shark would chuckle saying, "Haha don't get too excited just yet. We can decide the time and place later...as well as the positions." Mako already knew where and how she'd make Susanna pose, but for now she'd keep that to herself. It'd be a nice surprise for the young woman after all.

Mako was about to leave for the arena, but realizing she had no idea why Sue was here in the first place. "Oh hey why are you actually here?" the shark would ask bluntly. "I mean shouldn't you be getting ready as well?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next