by Deus001 Today at 8:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 6:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Dragon's Jobber

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Jobber Empty The Dragon's Jobber

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:03 pm

To say Jack was having a bad losing streak was a understatement. Though to be fair he wasn't all that bothered by the losses he had amassed over the past couple of months. Wasn't much of a change from what he was used to. To be honest with himself, losing really didn't matter to him. Would he like to win? Sure. But against these more experienced enhanced individuals, he was hopelessly outclassed. Nothing a little sparring couldn't fix....

...if he had an opponent. Sighing, Jack sat down dressed in his tight fitting trunks that served as his new wrestling attire.

The Dragon's Jobber 76ffe68549952947d753ea25c24f358f

The Dragon's Jobber WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Jobber Empty Re: The Dragon's Jobber

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 pm

The Dragon's Jobber ETyxuI9

Draco Hayakawa meanwhilst, was getting ready to do some exercise at the gym. The Japanese man had yet to debut in the AFW, but that doesn't mean he couldn't keep his body in shape! Dressed shirtless with some black loose shorts and strainers, his dragon tattoo was visible as he prepared to start his exercises. It was then he noticed someone sitting in the practice ring set out in the gym. He was cute, with white hair and a nice tight fitting blue attire. Draco looked at him for a few moments, before thinking he might as well introduce himself.

Stepping up to the side of the ring, Draco would shout "Hey! Nice to meet you, Draco Hayakawa, I'm kinda new here to AFW and Fur & Feathers." with a smile, hoping he'd not come off as a weirdo.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Spotting the new face, Jack floated over to the young man, a welcoming smile on his face. Finally a new face in Fur and Feathers. Cute guy too. Jack wondered how good this guy was. Shaking Draco's hand, the spirit sat next to him on the edge of the ring.

"Heya! Name's Jack. Been here for a while but business has been slow around here as of late." he greeted, blue eyes shining as he stole a glance at the young man's well toned features.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Draco was happy that the boy seemed fine with his interruption, and when he revealed his name as Jack, Draco raised his eyebrow. "Jack...Frost right? I've seen you on TV before!" Draco said with a smile. "You're a natural out there I have to say!" He continued, before stretching his arms out, showing off his muscles as he did, noticing Jack's eyes quickly dart down to look.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Jack couldn't help it, and burst out laughing, even flipping over in midair with tears streaming down his face.

"A Natural? Hahahahahaha!" the spirit gasped, trying very hard to regain his breath. After a few moment's he wiped his eyes, "Oh that's a good one Draco. I'm nothing special in here."

Jack caught the stretching, and a light blush dusted his cheeks, "So you come here to work out?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Draco somewhat smirked at the spirit's laughter, before replying "Hey, when you get some offence in, it looks good!" with a small laugh.

Listening to Jack's question and watching the man blush, Draco responded "Yeahhhh, keeping my body in shape and hoping to get in the ring soon. I've not had a chance to try out my skills and show off my stuff yet, so let's hope I get my first match soon! How about you?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 pm

"Well." Jack thought out loud, lounging back in the air, "If my previous matches are any indication, I'm just being fed to the big guys for wins. They weren't all that bad mind you. I've kinda gotten past the point of caring about winning and losing. All depends on my opponent now that I think about it."

Hearing Draco admit his want to show off, Jack flew down to him, jerking his head toward the ring, "Why don't you show me? No need to hold back on what you can do, since it's just the two of us in here."

Man just saying that was making all sorts of dirty images pop up in his head, but he would cross that bridge if and when they came to it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 pm

The Japanese man laughed once more at Jack's comment, how he still manages to go after all the destruction his body goes through each time, he'll never know...

His eyebrows suddenly raised when Jack offered a sparring match right now in the gym, it was pretty late so they shouldn't be getting interrupted, so why not? "Sure, I'll take you on!" Draco smirked, climbing in the ring and standing in the middle, waiting for the spirit to face him.

"Just make sure you tell me if I'm hurting you too much or if I go too far, okay?" Draco mentioned as he prepared his body, getting to have his first unofficial match was exciting! And looking at Jack's smooth face and body, he wondered just how this match would turn out for him as dirty thoughts initially came to mind, but he tried to forget about it

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:09 pm

"You won't get a peep from me. Even if we keep pinning each other through the night, I don't care. If we are having fun, it's all that matters."

Landing gently in front of him, the two young men stared at each other for a long moment before Jack smiled, "Get ready man!"

Jack threw a fast right hook right for the side of Draco's skull, aiming to leave a nice patch of frost on the impact zone to offset his opponent's concentration.Give him a mild case of Brain Freeze. Hard to fight when your head is partly covered in a light layer of ice right?

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Draco made sure to keep note of Jack's comment, it seems that the spirit really didn't want him to hold back!

Preparing to start the match, Draco was taken off guard when Jack came forward with a rapid right hook that connected straight into his temple, causing him to stumble back a few steps. Feeling the brain freeze starting to hurt his head, Draco simply shook his head and threw a right fist back, except this one was a lot warmer then the previous attack. If he was successful in the attack, he would attempt to stay on the move and knee Jack in the stomach, before getting his head trapped nice and snug under his armpit for a front headlock.

If all worked out Jack would lift the man high up into the sky and walk around the ring for a few seconds, showing off his intense strength before saying "Take this!" and dropping down harshly, looking to hit a brainbuster on the spirit! It was an intense move to use so early in the sparring match, but he wanted to make sure Jack knew he wouldn't play easy on him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next