by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams

2 posters

Go down

Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams Empty Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams

Post by Teesta Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:49 am

Match Type: Oiled Up Hentai Pinfall
Attire: Bikini
Ring: The ring is covered in oil and there is a shallow pool in the center of the ring filled with oil as well.

"Adrenalize" by In This Moment starts to play a thrashing beat as Violette Bonnet steps out onto the stage in a purple, silk robe. She has a confident smile on her face as she looks around at the crowd. She licks her lips and takes in the moment. This was her time to show a larger audience of people that she was, in fact, the Seductress. To her, it was more than a name; it was her lifestyle. Violette considered herself an expert of all things love and sex, but she never got the chance to actually prove it. Sure, she had a portfolio of articles and had taught enough to prove her expertise, but she never got to show a large number of people exactly just how skilled she was. But that changed with her first AFW match. She was to be oiled up and try to out-sex her opponent, and she was eager to begin.

As Violette walked up the steps to enter the ring, she paused to shrug the robe off one of her shoulders, a dirty smile on her face before she stepped inside the ring. She slowly sauntered to one of the corners and stepped atop the second turnbuckle and started to pull the one side of her robe away from the center, teasing a look at her bikini-clad body, but instead the French woman smirked and stepped back down on the corner, loosening the robe to leave it hanging on her body, but threatening to come completely undone at any moment. Glimpses of her smooth body could be seen under it and Violette leaned back against the turnbuckle and arched her back over it, jutting her chest with her bikini just barely poking out of her robe before stepping forward and waiting for her opponent to enter the ring, eager to size her up. Meanwhile, she grabbed hold of one of the bottles of oil and looked it over, smiling before settling against her corner, casually stretching at her opponent would make her entrance.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams Empty Re: Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:49 am

When Maya Williams had first been informed of her next match, a debut for another woman whose reputation as a sexual fiend was well known, she had sternly refused. When she had joined the AFW she had known about the more sensual element to it, the hentai division, but never did she think would she would tbe considered part of it. Yet every match she had been in so far had been hentai in some way or another, most of them being insane with one even requiring she wrestle in a pool of ice cream! But as much as she hated to admit it Maya had enjoyed those matches and she liked to think she had grown more...honest with herself when it came to her desires, more assertive too. So after giving it a moments thought Maya had accepted, even after she heard what the stipulations were.

Now Maya was standing backstage, listening to her music playing outside in the arena. dressed in her favorite white bikini with her long purple hair tied in a ponytail behind her. If she was going to do this she might as well embrace it she figured, so when it was her time to go out she went through the curtains literally skipping to the beat of the song, her heavy chest bouncing as she went down the ramp. Clapping hands as she went down to the ring Maya stopped at the steps up, looking at the pool of oil in the middle of it for a moment before she climbed up through the ropes.

Now that she was up close Maya saw her opponent Violette was wearing a robe with her chest just barely showing, apparently she had a flair for the theatrical. "Umm hey there....You must be Violette right? I'm Maya...Maya Williams...and I'll be winning our match today!" She stammered a bit at first but found her courage at the end, even bragging a bit which was rare for her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams Empty Re: Oiled Up Hentai Match - Violette Bonnet vs Maya Williams

Post by Teesta Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:03 am

Violette had enjoyed her spotlight but cast her glance over to her opponent as she made her way down to the ring. She witnessed her skipping to the beat as her chest bounced and actually cracked a smile, amused at the simple display. The French woman didn't move her gaze from Maya, allowing herself to be a part of the captive audience she had.

When she got closer to Violette, she exaggerated looking impressed at her. "My, you're going to be winning?" she asked in her thick accent. Bonnet couldn't help but giggle to herself as she moved from the corner of the ring and approached the purple-haired girl in front of her. "Mmmm... We can talk about who is going to win later. You're getting ahead of yourself, love." She moved to Maya's side, resting a hand on her shoulder, moving it along the contours of her shoulder as she regarded her features, walking around her.

"Maya, I still haven't disrobed. And more importantly, neither of us are oiled up at all..." As she passed in front of her opponent, Violette's hand slid along the back of Williams's neck and she let it stay there as she offered her a sultry smile. Her robe was now barely staying on her shoulders as Bonnet shortened the distance between them, moving her face intimately close to Maya's as she looked into her eyes. "Will you help me out of my robe, love? In return, I can help apply the oil on those... hard to reach places for you. How does that sound?" Violette smiled sweetly at the girl before gently shifting her stance, just enough that Maya would have to notice her heaving chest in front of her, just waiting to burst from that robe.

Most girls would be nervous in their first match, but Violette Bonnet was oozing confidence in every sense of the word, and she wanted Maya to know exactly the kind of woman she was about to face: a master of seduction.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Maya had been in the league a couple of years now and knew when someone was trying to intimidate her, but it wasn't exactly what she had been expecting out someone making their debut. There was a distinct crimson hue to Maya's face with Violette practically hanging off of her, the woman inches away from her face with Maya's eyes unable to resist glancing down the front of Violette's open robe. She gulped, looking back up into the woman's eyes, her hands grabbing onto the sleeves of the robe as she nodded to her opponent. "There won't be any talk, I'm just going to win, simple as that. Buuuuuut...no reason I can't help you out now." Maya said, taking a deep breath before tugging down on Violette's robe to slip it past the shoulders and down to the floor around the woman's feet.

Once the robe had been removed Maya gently seperated herself from Violette, pushing against the woman's shoulders to give herself a bit of space from the intimdating Violette. "Just keep up your end of the deal, I'll even help you get oiled up...if you want." The referee walked over in her black and white stripped bikini and handed both Violette and Maya a bottle of oil, winking at the two before she retreated to the edge of the ring.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Violette looked highly amused at Maya's trash talk, but she could see the woman was finding her very appealing, sexually. She was it in the light flush on her cheeks and the utter resistance that she tried to have when it came to looking at her partially revealed body. The Frenchwoman just smiled at Maya as she helped her take off her robe. Bonnet closed her eyes and arched her back as the robe fell to her feet, her now bikini-clad body practically glistening in the light. Her full breasts jiggled slightly as Vio lifted a hand to run her fingers through her hair and she cracked a simple smile as she opened her eyes to look at Maya.

Spoiler:

She was then shoved ever so slightly, noticing that her tactics were working. She wanted space from Violette, but at the same time she didn't, having been mesmerized already. Bonnet smiled and stepped forward after the referee gave them each a bottle of oil. The dark-haired babe reached forward to hook her index finger on one of Maya's bikini strings, just above her cleavage and smiled at her warmly, ensuring that the purple-haired girl couldn't get away this time. "Mmmm... The idea of you rubbing me down with this oil, Maya..." She exhaled lightly, looking up in thought before glancing back at her opponent before closing the gap further, their chests lightly touching each other before Vio hung her arm on the girl's shoulder and began to play with her purple hair. "That sounds wonderful. And I'm sure you want to have your hands all over me. Over every single one of my delicate areas... just getting to see what makes me squirm the most in those soft hands of yours... But I'm sure you're just a little curious to see just how talented my hands are as well. Just what I could do with them and see if I have anything else talented too." Violette licked her lips and sighed once more.

She tilted her head slightly, looking into her eyes fondly as her fingers twirl through her hair. "I'll let you choose though, dear... To be sporting." Violette was curious to see what Maya would choose, having prided herself on being able to judge people by the choices they made such as this, which gave her the reputation of being such an analytic when it came to love. And this Maya character intrigued her just as much mentally as she did physically.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Maya was not at all comfortable with how...intimate this Violette was being with her before the match even got started, it was downright nerve wracking and she knew it showed all over her face no matter how hard she tried to hide her nervousness. The woman was acting like they were old friends or something, hanging all over her and talking like she knew exactly what Maya was thinking, unsettling her with just how close Violette was with her comments on her. Even after pushing her away Violette just brushed it off and latched back onto her, only now if Maya shoved her away her bikini top was undoubtedly going along with the woman. It was a no win scenario for Maya at that moment and all she could do was gulp and bear it as best she could.

"Ummm well..." She stammered, resisting the urge to glance down where their breasts were gently rubbing together or up at the fingers toying with her hair, keeping her eyes focused straight forward at the all too close Violette. "Anyone would want to have my hands all over...them!" She paused briefly as Violette's lustful stare got to her a bit. "But if you think your hands are more talented than my own, well you're in for one pleasant surprise." Maya said with as much confidence as she could muster, managing to come off rather sure of herself, so much so she even pressed forward to heighten the pressure between their ample chests. Course sounding confident was one thing but she had to show it in actions too, meaning as much as she didn't want to give Violette free reign to grope her body before the match even began...she had to.

"If its my choice then okay, go ahead Violette, let me see what your...your hands can do." She bit her lip, silently cursing herself for stammering at the finish line just then. "Oil us up." She added, even reaching out to run her fingers through Violette's hair.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Violette watched Maya very closely. She considered herself an expert in the erotic arts and all things sex, so when she saw the looks that Maya was giving her, she knew she had her wrapped around her finger. Even as the girl tried to act like she was confident, Vio saw right through her, instead smiling in amusement as the American young woman was trying to assert herself on her. The Frenchwoman licked her lips and nodded. "A little bashful to make the first move... that's fine, Maya. I would love to feel your skin. It looks so smooth..." Violette leaned in and licked the side of Maya's cheek and whispered, "So delectible."

The brunette then took the oil from the referee and slowly made her way around to the back of Maya. Violette took one whiff of the sweet-smelling oil and sighed happily, smiling. She then handed the bottle back to the referee before starting to massage Maya's shoulders with the oil, making sure to hit all the right spots, being nothing short of a professional at massages and knowing just the right amount of pressure to place on the lucky recipient. She then slowly made her way down the back and paid extra attention to her spine. "You feel incredible, Maya.... such supple skin. Do you lotion?" she asked in a sultry tone.

But then Violette got another handful of oil and continued to massage her way down the girl's back until she hit the base of her spine. She ran her fingers and hands along the top of her bikini bottoms before daring to slide her hands under then, firmly massaging those glutes and smirking confidently, seeming perfectly unashamed to be making such a move on her opponent like this.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Maya still wasn't sure about her decision but there was no going back on it now, not if she wanted to keep up the confident image she was trying her best to project. She steeled herself for what was coming and even managed to hold strong when Violette leaned in and ran her tongue up along Maya's cheek, taking a deep breath but otherwise showing no outside sign of just how off putting Violette was being just then. "Not bashful, just generous. I mean, if you don't feel you're up to it..." She began saying, her words trailing off as Violette took the oil from the ref and got down to business.

The woman certainly had a way with her hands and within moments of starting she had Maya biting her bottom lip suppressing a moan. "Thats just...my natural skin..." She replied, only to seconds later gasp out in both surprise and pleasure as Violette's hands found their way to her ass. "Gonna take all day? Or does my...chest not interest you?" Maya asked, turning her head so she could see Violette out of the corner of her eye, once again doing her best to come off as the confident one she wanted to be.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Violette could only smirk at her opponent as she seemed to keep trying to act confident and cool, but the feeling of Maya's muscles gave her away, especially to an expert such as Miss Bonnet. She licked her lips before releasing her grasp on Maya's ass and said, "You're way too tense, Maya... I think you just need to enjoy the moment." The French woman then moved a hand to wrap around the front of Maya's neck, a firm grip but making sure not to put any pressure on her. She then grinned and slid her hands down to Maya's breasts, first moving her hands up and down the two orbs, simply feeling out the shape of them. She then moved under her bikini top to start massaging those breasts. She kept this up for a healthy amount of time before giving both of her nipples a light pinch and sliding her hands back from underneath her bikini.

The black-haired woman sighed contently and closed her eyes, grabbing a handful of her own hair and moving it over her shoulder, so as to not get in her way as she confidently smiled at her opponent. Her lids fluttered open and she moved her other hand to her hip and said, "Go on and... get a feel for me, lovely. And try to have a firm touch. I can see you trembling from here." Her lips creased into a wider grin as she closed her eyes once more, awaiting Maya's turn to oil her up now.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down