by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: "Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Ryota was successful in distracting Jack with the kiss, and made sure to drop down hard when delivering the Whippersnapper, causing his opponent to go flying onto his back. Ryota turned to look at his downed opponent and slammed down onto the weakened man's gut with an elbow drop! Ryota pushed down hard on his chest as the referee began to make the count.

"StaydownStaydownStaydown..." Ryota said quietly as the referee slammed the first count, hopefully this would lead to him being able to even the scores and the match.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: "Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:50 pm

The gut check only caused Jack's body to jerk in response. Once the cover was made, the ref started to make the count.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!!" the ref called, while Jack lay motionless beneath Ryota. The spirit was digging deep to try and find a way to get back in the game and pin Ryota. Losing was not an option here.

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Ryota smiled as the referee made the count and thrust his arms up in triumph! He didn't spend too long celebrating though, as he wanted to try and get the victory as soon as possible. It seemed like Ryota's sexual side was able to distract the man, so he thought "Hey, might as well get him in less clothing, it'll surely help...right?".

Ryota then moved himself to Jack's lower body and attempted to pull his pants off! "Don't struggle....it'll be over quicker if you do!" He said desperately as he tugged away.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 am

Jack finally managed to wake up just as his opponent began tugging at his pants. Using the moment to his advantage, he placed a hard kick dead center to his chest, knocking Ryota back on his ass. Getting up, he'd attempt to catch the young man with a spear to the gut to take him down.

"Now let's see how you like it!" he growled, reaching down and groping him slowly.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:51 am

Ryota puled as hard as he could to get the spirit's pants off, but Jack's foot came to life and pushed him back onto his ass with a yelp. Ryota quickly attempted to get back to his feet but was sent back to the mattress just as quick as Jack struck him down with a thunderous spear!

His body hurting from the move, Ryota groaned until he realised Jack was attempting to pull his pants off! Trying to kick him away, he was unsuccessful as his opponent successfully pulled them off, leaving him in a pair of black briefs! Ryota's face went red in embarrassment, and desperately tried to push himself away, saying "G-get away!" as he did, he knew he was now a lot more vulnerable in this position, and didn't want Jack touching him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:57 am

Despite Ryota's efforts to thwart him, Jack was successful in yanking off the young man's pants, leaving him in black briefs.

"Why you so embarrassed cutie?" Jack asked, effortlessly picking up the young man before falling on his ass, bringing Ryota down in a powerbomb! Not keen to let it end there, he also began rubbing at his opponent's bulge while he adjusted the hold to get the pin!

"ONE! TWO!" the ref called.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:31 pm

Ryota desperately kicked away from Jack, but found himself getting placed between his opponent's legs before being lifted up for another powerbomb. Ryota felt Jack's face close to his crotch and it distracted him to say the least, enough to stop him from preventing the move.

Ryota slammed back to the mattress and his head whipped against it, dazing him and allowing Jack to rub at his bulge. "Mmm....stop....wait!" Ryota said as he quickly found himself getting erect, but the Referee counted three and Ryota lost the match!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3