by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot)

2 posters

Go down

Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot) Empty Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot)

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:54 am

The AFW Arena sparked up on blue and red lighting as the sounds of an electric guitar began to play, and the Super Wylde Bros. appeared at the stage!

Spoiler:

Complete in ring gear, the crowd was surprised but began to cheer the twins as they walked down to the ring, they had yet to make their debut, and hadn't been scheduled for a match as far as anyone was aware. Both men began to walk down to the ring, slapping fans hands and their faces filled with confident smiles as they entered the ring. They grabbed some microphones from the slightly surprised referee at ringside as their music stopped.

Looking around the crowd for a moment, Ethan Wylde smiled and put the microphone to his mouth. "Sorry for the interruption guys, but we've got some things we want to say! Now for the people who don't know us, I'm Ethan Wylde and this is my twin brother, Zack, and we're pretty new around here." He grinned until Zack brought his microphone up. "And, to make the story short, the reason we're out here, is that were tired of waiting around and exercising, and we've been wanting a challenge. So, in this very ring, we're calling out any team in the back for a match, which we're going to have....right now!". The crowd exploded at this revelation, excited at the prospect.

Ethan quickly began to speak into the match once more. "And as an added bonus, we'll even allow you to choose the match type! So show us who back there's got the guts to accept the challenge, we'll be waiting." He said confidently before him and Zack dropped the microphones and began to limber up, staring at the entrance ramp, eager to see who will answer the call.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot) Empty Re: Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot)

Post by Gadot Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:49 am

"Tch. I'll take both of you on."

His voice echoed through the arena before his music boomed, those electric guitars of his own immediately overshadowing the ones of the Wylde Brothers as El Fulano stepped out from backstage, standing tall. He stepped towards the ring, standing proud on the ramp. He was clad in his black shorts with those red trimmings, clinging tight to that muscled frame. He grinned for a moment, stretching out before bringing the microphone back up to his lips. "So here's how it's gonna go, chiquitos. I'll take both of you on, handicap match. And I'll win," he remarked casually, that menacing grin still plastered onto his mask.

"And when I win, you both are gonna get on your knees and tell me how I'm so much better than both of you, and that it was a mistake for you both to even try and get into the league." Going for humiliation right off the bat; he didn't seem to give more than a shit about...well, anything. He moved up and into the ring, crossing his arms. "Of course, you could always just run off with your tail between your legs now."

Back to top Go down

Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot) Empty Re: Super Wylde Bros. Brawl (For Gadot)

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 am

Ethan & Zack were pretty surprised to say the least, as the luchador known as El Fulano made his way to the entrance ramp, challenging them to a handicap match. They hadn't heard of this guy before, but they were fairly sure he was walking into a losing predicament. "Uhh...you sure about that buddy? Because me and my brother here aren't afraid to kick your ass." Ethan said with a confused expression. As Fulano continued to insult them Zack found himself getting (ironically) red in the face and got pissed at the fact this guy was putting both of them down as pushovers.

"You sure? Last chance to change your mind..." Ethan began to say until Zack angrily interrupted him. "No Ethan, he want's the match, so let's give it him! And to add a bit more spice to the match, let's make it a Hardcore match! No count outs, no rope breaks, no disqualifications. You just signed your death wish." Zack said as he gave Fulano a "bring-it" motion with his hand, daring the rudo to step in the ring with them. Both twins were very confident as Fulano entered the ring, there was surely no way he could take both men in the ring at the time, especially with the aspect of weapons being an option in the match, an option the brothers were more then happy to use.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:33 am

It was strange; El Fulano was holding the microphone in his right hand, even though he was actually left-handed. Luckily, it wasn't something that the brothers knew. His other hand, however, was at his hips, curled into a fist. "Ain't my death wish, cabrón. You're the one who's going to end up pinned." It was a bit unnerving, being unable to see his expressions, just those two slits for eyes. He moved into the ring, laughing at the stipulations that were offered to him with a small shake of his head. "You wanna do those stipulations, chico? You got it. But you don't have a damn clue what you're getting into."

The next few moments, as El Fulano approached the brothers, went by in a flash. That left hand moved, and if the two of them were paying attention, they would be able to see a glint of something in his hand. But he was smart about it, and the glint vanished almost as quickly as it arrived, as he dropped the microphone and pressed his fist into his right hand which closed around it quickly. At this point, he was close enough to the Wylde brothers, so he aimed an uppercut straight at Ethan. And it was clear then what it was that he had in his hand: brass knuckles. And they were closing in, straight for Ethan's chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:14 am

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down