Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

justmasa, killcarrion, LtLukas, Mart-Kos, Underdog21, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:16 pm by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 1

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:03 pm by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

All distractions aside... (Complete)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All distractions aside... (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: All distractions aside...

Post by nduns on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Mary nodded and followed the girl.

nduns

Back to top Go down

All distractions aside... (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: All distractions aside...

Post by Jessica on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm

It wouldnt take them more than 30 minutes to go, buy the breakfast and come back to Carol's apartment. The rockstar bought a lot of bread and two packs of orange juice. As she opened the door, she walked silently to the little kitchen and placed everything on the table. She sat on a chair, placing one elbow on the table and using her hand to cup her chin. At 8:30 am, she would ask Mary to wake everyone up.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 pm

At that time, Mary nodded her head and walked towards the room where everyone else was asleep.

Asuna, Daisy and Carol awoke with startled looks and spat, "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!??" then remembered that Mary was under some kind of spell.

Soon enough, everyone was assembled together.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm

" Alright everyone, please yourselves, there's enough for everyone. " Carol said as she pointed at the bread and the orance juice. She already had breakfast, and after her announce, she stood up and left the kitchen, allowing the other girls to eat as much as they wanted.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 pm

While the girls ate, Asuna glared at Mary and decided the girl couldn't flap her lips and said, "I don't like taking orders. This is degrading."

"Well, she'll kill us if we don't," Daisy said, biting into a big loaf, "Besides, this is a chance to get revenge on that goody-two-shoes, Rinko. Even you can't pass that up."

"That's true," Asuna said, "She has made all of our lives miserable."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Carol was in her room, just playing her guitar for a while, and remembering all those moments she lived with Rinko. Just when she started to doubt about going against her ex- best friend, she made up her mind. For her, Rinko was the one that showed her to be weak and kind with other persons.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Meanwhile, Great was walking down the hall when she suddenly felt a shock in her back and passed out.

"Oh, that was brilliant," Asuna said with a grin as Rose twirled around a tazer saying, "Daisy's mind is as big as her evil spirit."

Rinko, however, was still fast asleep.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm

It was 10 o clock. The mission should be starting now. Carol went out of her room carrying her black guitar and looked around. " It's time. Let's go, everybody!! " And with that, she left her apartment, ready to face Rinko once again.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 pm

The only one who actually entered the area right away was Mary. Daisy, Rose and Asuna ended up eventually entering the area not expecting Carol to be there with Great knocked unconscious and humped over Asuna's shoulders.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:59 pm

" Isnt that....Great? Did you already take care of her? " Carol said as she saw Asuna carrying the unconscious body of Great. ' That's what I call fast....' The rockstar thought as she shook her head and ordered the girls to tie her before she wakes up.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

All distractions aside... (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: All distractions aside... (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum