» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 4:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 4:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 12:05 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 11:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:45 am

After another headbutt, Raiden groaned lightly, practically beginning to spin in place. Shit, everything was…so…all over the place. Silker and Dave were like…on the ceiling? No, that didn't make any sense. He could hear what Korrath was saying, before giving a small shake of his head. "Nn…no!" he replied, trying to keep himself from shaking his head again and making himself dizzy.

He looked up at Korrath, shifting in for a moment, pressing up against him. Well…maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Korrath was really hot, at least…He leaned in and headbutted Korrath's chest with all his strength -- which wasn't really anything at all, just leaving him slumped against the giant Shokan, dazed heavily. "It…wouldn't even fit in my mouth…"

Back to top Go down

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:57 am

Rubbing Raiden's hair, the Shokan pushed his opponent onto his knees, while his other pair of hands shoved his shorts off of him, showing off his impressive dick.The dazed look on Raiden's face was just too good to pass up on.

"Oh really? Well we'll see about that! But first-!" he began, swaying his hips to bring the huge dick on a collision course with Raiden's face, slapping him endlessly with his shaft. Even the light slaps would snap Raiden's head from side to side like a doll.

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 am

It wasn't long before Raiden found himself in a very familiar situation, forced on his knees in front of the Shokan as he shoved the shorts off, face to face with that impressive dick. "Mmm…Dave?" he asked as he looked at the cock, before realizing that the color was…completely wrong. He shook his head for a moment, trying to wake himself up, trying to figure out what was going on.

And then it hit him. Not an epiphany, Korrath's dick. It slapped him endlessly, to the point where Raiden wondered if he had two dicks like he had two sets of arms. Nope, just the one. He found his head snapping back and forth, before he reached up and grabbed for Korrath's massive dick, bringing his own head to a stop -- before his lust finally took over. He leaned forward and began to suck lightly at the head of his shaft, licking it with his rough tongue before moving to open his mouth wider. Perhaps because it was a dream, he was able to put his mouth around the girth and begin to run his mouth along the first half of it -- because any farther than that, and he would be testing his gag reflex.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 am

When Raide took in the large cock into his mouth, Korrath's entire muscular frame shuddered in pure ecstasy, "Man these jobbers sure know their way around a dick right Sliker?"

Back over with Dave Sliker opened his mouth, and Dave's body came sliding out to lay on the floor, covered from head to toe in light blue slime. The substance clung to his skin, making it shine under the lights of the dojo. When he managed to get himself up to his shaky feet, Dave was assaulted by Slikers large tongue, which slowly lapped up his body from head to toe, drenching him in even more slime.

"Oh yes. This one's juices were sooooo delicious. I might feed off him again." he chuckled

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:17 am

Raiden sure did know his way around a cock. He groaned lightly as he began to suck on his dick, bobbing his head in and out, moving his hands up and along Korrath's legs for a moment, though feeling the muscles helped to wake him up a bit. He grunted after a few moments, pulling away -- and looking back up at Korrath, everything came back to him.

"N-no!" he remarked, moving to shove himself back, falling onto the mat with a small "oof", before looking over at Silker and Dave. "Dave!! Leave him alone!" he called out, moving to try and get over to him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:37 am

Korrath let out a loud sigh of exasperation, "Aw man. C'mon cutie, you get me all excited and you think you can just walk off? I don't think so."

A yellow hand reached out, grabbing Raiden by the leg and dragging him back toward the mountain of muscle. Lifting him up onto his feet, the Shokan scooped the redhead up in a crushing bearhug. All four muscular arms began to squeeze tighter and tighter to drive all the air from the boy's lungs. Laughing to himself, Korrath would place a wet kiss on Raiden's parted lips.

"Mmmmmm you look so hot when you're all helpless. Don't worry, I'll be sure to finish all over you. You got me up, and I intend to make sure you get a front row seat to the climax."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:05 am

Raiden yelped as his leg was grabbed, yanked in close, and scooped up. He shifted, squirming and trying to get free. Of course, as he was bearhugged, he couldn't help himself -- he elicited a soft moan, burying his face into those massive pecs. He was losing air, and quickly; but he couldn't help himself. This felt so…so good. He kissed him back with a loud moan, closing his eyes, feeling himself begin to fade a bit.

"Nn…you remind me…of my third boyfriend. He loved to bearhug…" he murmured, pressing his lips against his chest lightly. He couldn't tell why he wanted Korrath so bad; he just did.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:26 am

"Ooohhhh you got around didn't you?" Korrath remarked, putting more pressure on the hold. He didn't want to knock him out yet, just leave him right on the edge. Then he'd finish what Raiden started and go for the pin after. The yellow arms just squeezed tighter and tighter, showing no mercy for the young man. The soft kisses on his chest were signs of Raiden's complete and utter submission, and boy was it making Korrath hard as fuck! Once he felt he had Raiden weak enough, he dropped the Japanese man onto his knees, one hand holding him steady by his hair while another moved toward his cock. With steady movements, he began to jerk himself off, aiming right for Raiden's dazed face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:04 am

Shit, Korrath was really getting to him. Raiden found himself moaning more as he cranked that bearhug on tighter, closing his eyes and trying to wriggle away half-heartedly. But then he felt his consciousness begin to snake away, and he tried to fight back a bit harder -- and then Korrath let go of him. If Korrath went for the pin right now, he would be useless.

Luckily, Korrath wanted to get himself off first. He groaned as the cock hovered over his face, reaching up to touch it. "No…" he murmured. "I want you…inside me…" He leaned in to kiss that massive erection, hoping to distract him long enough to recover. He knew how to use his own sexuality well, thanks to his exes. Here's to hoping it'll work.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:14 am

While Korrath enjoyed the kiss to his cock, the four armed giant only laughed, "Nice try Raiden, but we know all about your little tactics!"

Pulling back Raiden's head by his red hair, Korrath nailed a fist to the center of the human's toned chest. That blow alone would daze the male severely. Safe with the knowledge that Raiden would provide no resistance now, Korrath resumed stroking his massive dick, his heavy pants becoming more and more frequent. The domination of Raiden was a turn on to be sure, but seeing him on his knees with that sexy defeated look on his face only made Korrath more horny. A few more pumps and the Shokan took aim at Raiden's tired face.

"Unh...unh....AHHHHH!!" Korrath roared out, spraying his seed directly into Raiden's face. Ropes of white fluid splattered over the pale face of the jobber. The giant kept cumming for a good fifteen seconds, spraying much more semen than the average human.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next