by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath Empty Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:04 am

DOUBLE HEADER MATCH: The match is a standard match set to one fall, but the loser must face against Silker in a hentai match.

Raiden:

Like most dreams, Raiden had no idea how he got there. He was just…there. Dave had been…what, kidnapped? Taken prisoner? Yeah, that sounded right. Taken prisoner by these two heel wrestlers, and Raiden was going to their apartment or something…no, it was a dojo of some sort? Dreams were fucking weird. It was a dojo that the two wrestlers had, a nice open space that they trained in, and Dave was chained off to the side. How did he know that? Oh, he opened the door.

That's right. Raiden slid the door open to the dojo that the two wrestlers were in. He could see the layout -- a nice big wrestling mat on the floor, and Dave to the side, struggling against those metal bonds, trying to get free! It was with fervor that Raiden rushed in. "Dave!" he called out, looking over at him -- and moving to rush over, trying to undo those bonds before the captors returned.

He was wearing…what was he wearing? He was wearing a pair of loose pants, with a white fundoshi underneath. Clearly, his dream had a very Japanese theme to it, and he was the Japanese samurai protagonist come to save the day from the stupid gaijin who fucked around and stole his [s]wo[/s]man!

Last edited by Gadot on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath Empty Re: Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 am

Korrath:

Sliker:

"Would you shut that jobber up already?" Korrath called over to Sliker, rolling his brown eyes while Dave tried to break free, "I don't care what you have to do."

Sliker smirked at the shokan giant, "Very well, just don't forget who is giving the orders around here. Once we have the other, then we can do with them as we please. Since this one isn't to your liking, feel free to have fun with his mate...just don't kill him."

It was at that moment when Raiden broke into the room, mismatched eyes fixing on his lover. The elation lifted Dave's heart, but only for a moment, as Korrath grabbed at Raiden's throat, tossing him across the mats with little effort.

"No no no! Raiden!" Dave called, just as Sliker yanked him free of the chains, turning the boy around so that a tentacle could slip into his mouth. The american tried to cry out for help, but the appendage slid into his mouth, pouring a sickly sweet white fluid into his mouth. Unable to stop himself from swallowing, Dave was overcome by a warm fuzzy sensation quickly overtaking his entire body. He was consumed by a hunger for more of the substance, sucking on the tentacle like a baby would on a bottle. Sliker laughed, caressing the jobber's cheek, "There we go cutie. Just drink my nectar, then you and I can have so much fun together."

Nodding dumbly, Dav offered no resistance as  three more tentacles wrapped around his arms and waist, lifting him into the air a safe distance from Korrath and Raiden. Korrath looked back at Raiden, smirking all the while.

"Looks like it's you and me pretty boy." he said, all four arms ready for crushing the intruder.

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath Empty Re: Stuff of Nightmares: Raiden vs. Korrath

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:20 am

Just when Raiden had managed to get to Dave, had begun to get him free -- his boyfriend was yanked from in front of him. Well, almost literally. It was more like Raiden himself was yanked away. When Korrath grabbed him by his neck, he began to choke. This…yellow monster was stronger than he looked, impossibly so. The yellow dude already looked like he could bench press both him and Dave together, but the strength that closed his throat was nearly enough to break his neck. He grunted for a moment, slamming against the mat roughly.

Raiden looked up in time to see Silker taking Dave away. "No! Bring him back!" he called out, scrambling to his feet -- and getting Korrath in his way. In the background, he could see Silker reaching Dave up, far away from where he could reach. He gave a small growl, looking all the way up at Korrath. "Get out of my way." It was hard to be intimidating against someone who was so…hulking and massive, so he took a step back and breathed for a moment.

"Fine. Let's wrestle. Right here and now. If I win, I get to take Dave home. If I lose…I'll face your friend in a sex match, and if I lose to him as well, then I'll…I don't know. I'll let you take me as well." He had an overwhelming amount of confidence in his abilities in this dream world -- here's to hoping that there was a reason for it. "Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:37 am

"Well then, looks like it's gonna be a fun night for us eh Sliker?" Korrath called over his shoulder. The slime in question withdrew the tentacle from Dave's mouth, having him fully under his control. The nectar made Dave more susceptible to the slime's commands, and much more aroused. Even now, Sliker could see the hard erection poking through his silky shorts.

"Oh yes. If this cutie is anything to go by. Better hurry red, cause Dave here is getting quite frisky." he chuckled, lowering Dave down to the floor. The american stumbled on unsteady legs, while Sliker led him off to the side, to a more open area of the dojo. Standing him up straight, the slime leaned forward to whisper something in Dave's ear. The boy, unable to resist the compulsion of his captor's commands, only nodded as Sliker began to grow in size, enough that he was nearly triple Dave's height. Laying on the mat in front of Dave, he beckoned him forward with a finger, blue tongue licking his lips with hunger in his eyes.

Korrath turned back to Raiden, "Ohhhh your boy toy is gonna have some fun. Not everyday you see him swallow someone. He won't kill him, just lube him up. But anyway where was I? Oh yeah, you were trying to wrestle me? Here, I'll give ya the first shot!"

Putting his arms behind his back, the shokan jutted out his torso, showing off his abs and beckoning his opponent forward with a teasing grin.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:53 am

Tch. The two of them were cocky, and that was just making Raiden all the more angry. The banter back and forth, just so clearly assuming that he was going to win -- and then there was whatever the hell Silker was doing in the background. What the fuck was he doing in the background? What was Dave doing with him? His eyes opened wider and he moved forward, as if to stop him.

But he made a deal with Korrath, and he had to go through him. All right, fine. He could face Korrath. Just…use his own weight against him, like luchadores did. They did it all the time, why couldn't he? He growled for a second, looking up at Korrath -- and making a soft gasp at the comment, looking over at Dave. "Don't…don't you dare touch him!" he yelled out, but he knew that he would just be ignored.

Finally, he let out a yell, charging at Korrath. He was angry -- pissed, even. He moved to try and spear the large man, but bounced off like he just hit a solid brick wall, crashing to the floor. He stood up again quickly, moving forward without fear, this time moving to try and at least get Korrath off the ground for a snap suplex -- but it was no use. Pressing up against those heavy muscles, grunting with exertion, already beginning to sweat, it was becoming more and more clear that he would get nothing from the massive hunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:20 am

Korrath cocked an eyebrow, stifling a laugh when Raiden just bounced off of his chiseled body, falling back onto the mat. Apparently, the Japanese man was persistent, even trying to lift him off of the ground! THAT got a laugh from the four armed giant. Closing his eyes, he hummed as a hand grabbed the back of his opponent's head, rubbing Raiden's face against his abs.

"Get a close look handsome. You're gonna be worshiping these soon enough." he grinned. Just to ensure there would be little struggling from Raiden, a massive fist nailed Raiden in the stomach. The yellow fist sank deep, twisting slightly to up the damage done. This would only get easier from now on.

Dave's battle, however, was already lost, as he stumbled closer to Sliker's massive head. Just as the slime opened his huge mouth, Dave tripped, falling right onto the slimy tongue. The mouth clamped shut, with Dave's lower half hanging out past the blue lips. Shrugging, the slime made the most of this, with his tongue slowly lapping at Dave's naked chest and face. The appendage left a sticky trail of slime in it's wake, coating him heavily in the stuff. Rather than fight back, Dave rested on the tongue, letting Sliker slowly slurp him into his mouth. The tongue began to undulate, with Dave riding it like he would a lover, moaning out loudly. The muscle bucked sharply, sending Dave headfirst into the pool of slime that made up Sliker's body. He was still able to breathe, with Sliker making a space for him to draw in air while the substance seeped into his shorts and soaked his hair and skin, caressing his erection in a way that made him crave more. Slowly, he began to thrust into the slime, moaning like a virgin during his first sex.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:31 am

Raiden was angry, furious even, and that just blinded him to the fact that none of these things would work. In fact, without any ropes, this match would be nigh impossible. But he had to remain hopeful -- he had to try, at least. Or else he would have no hope of saving Dave from the giant and the slime. But he didn't realize that he already had no chance of saving him. Blame the logic of a dream or even blame the fact that he just wanted to be the hero for Dave. Either way, it was condemning him.

He yelped as he was rubbed against those abs. Normally, Raiden would be turned on by this show of dominance -- and, in fact, if Korrath looked, he might even be able to see Raiden getting turned on already, his shaft beginning to poke up a bit into those baggy pants, which were just holding Raiden back! He reached down to push them down before the fist nailed him in the stomach, so when the fist landed, he would trip over the pants around his ankles and fall onto his back, slamming his head.

He groaned loudly, getting the pants off from around his ankles. But then he looked over to Dave and let out a sharp gasp. "Dave! No!!! I said leave him alone!" He shifted suddenly, moving to try and roll over and crawl over to Silker.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:03 am

Korrath licked his lips, seeing Raiden strip off his clothes, "There we go. Much better, but I can't let Sliker have fun with you yet! You and I haven't finished our date yet!"

Grabbing Raiden, the giant yanked him to his feet, before slamming against Raiden's skull in a headbutt, which would knock the young man for a loop. While he would be dazed, Korrath would press his fist against the toned abs of the Japanese male.

"Nice abs kid. Let's put em through their paces!" he smirked, with a hand grabbing a fistful of red hair, while another slammed into Raiden's gut over and over again. He was getting just as aroused by this, and would make sure to collect on his prize once he made the pin.

Meanwhile Sliker altered his body so that the slime began to twist and warp, rubbing at all the sensitive areas of Dave's body while the american thrusted with a horny moan. He was so close.....so close to sweet release.....then it happened. A loud cry was ripped from his lips, while white seed exploded into the slime. Dave watched with a dazed curiosity as the ropes of semen floated around him in the blue fluid. Sliker sighed in content, absorbing the juices to increase his stregnth

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:14 am

Clad in just that white fundoshi, Raiden felt naked. But, to be fair, it would give him a nice opening to fight with; he didn't have to worry about tripping over his own pant legs, or about them getting in the way of anything. But as Korrath spoke, he couldn't help but feel white-hot blinding rage towards the two of them. How dare they take his boyfriend and…and…whatever the fuck Silker was doing to Dave!

But before he could try and get back over to Dave, Korrath had grabbed him -- and then that headbutt came, and Raiden could swear he saw stars. Barely aware of what was going on around him, it was easy for Korrath to grab his hair and begin to start gutpunching him, each punch eliciting a yelp, each one making his abs more and more red. And before Korrath even knew it, he would be able to see the outline of Raiden's cock pressing against that fabric.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:36 am

Catching the stare from Raiden, Korrath chuckled, making sure to hold the young man steady before slamming him with another headbutt. That should daze him enough to toy around with him! Slapping his cheek gently, he smiled down at the jobber, "I see you checking out my goods handsome.....does our little hero want a closer look? I think you'll like it."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next