by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

James Wright vs. Madonna

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna Empty James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by LtLukas Thu May 19, 2016 11:30 pm

No disqualification. Win my knockout, submission, or pin.

James Wright vs. Madonna ItqdEWQ

James was lounging on the couch. His phone kept lighting up and it was almost invariably his sister. When he stopped by Tokyo on his way here to Kyoto, he saw her. She was looking good and her apartment was downright opulent, at least in the context of all of the places they had lived growing up. It was considerably nicer than their grungy half dilapidated home and it was miles ahead of the van that the Wright horde got packed into every weekend. James was just a rookie now and on the rookie salary, so he was going to have to work his way up.

Or not. James always hated work. He wrestled because it came to him naturally and it was the only thing he had ever been trained in. He wasn't as strong as Jessica. Hell, he wasn't even as tall as Jessica. His younger sister had enough drive and determination for the whole gang of them which was nice, as it meant that James could take a break. His black hand me down wrestling boots fit poorly on his feet but his shorts were nice and tight. His frame was lean and lithe, with some muscle. Raw strength was not his specialty though, as the boy was born to move. The boy had on a pair of small black underwear underneath his shorts, but otherwise wore nothing, not even a hairband to keep his long hair out of his face.

The purple haired boy stood up and yawned. He had already done his idle stretching and was just waiting for the word go from one of the little worker bees. The locker room he had been thrust into was small for AFW, but far larger than anything he had had the pleasure of experiencing back in the Midwest. All of his muscles were nice and loose, as was his mind. He had no idea who his opponent for the evening would be. His father and siblings always chided him to do research, but he never did. The record he had put up back in the indies wasn't spectacular, but it was good enough for him.

Some diminutive Japanese girl poked her head in his dressing room and said something that must have meant that it was time for him to head to the staging area. He nodded as if he understood and managed to get to the spot without getting too lost. He peeked out around the curtain. There were tons and tons of people in the audience.

A previously unheard song portended his arrival and the crowd did not quite know how to react to his entrance. They clapped politely, but none too strong. James glided down to the ring and showed off his agility a little by sliding into the squared circle. He waved to the fans a little then went to his corner.

The always relaxed James just wanted to see what the night would bring.

Back to top Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna Empty Re: James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by xalex Fri May 20, 2016 12:09 am

James Wright vs. Madonna XMCWOoP
Abigail sat on a bench in the looker room. She had her Eyes closed trying to focus at her next match. Breathing in and out very deep, repeatedly, trying to clean her mind. She had to give her best, to leaf a mark in this giant league, she wanted to prove that she is one of the best. No that she is the best there is.  

Slowly standing up from the bench Abigail walked over to her open looker, looking into the mirror. “You can to that!”, she told herself loud.  
Then she took out her boxing gloves from the looker. “Today I will use my old friends again!”, she said to herself, while putting on the gloves. When she had her gloves on she hits her hands together. Let´s do this. She thought while leaving the looker room.

She stood a while behind the door to the arena, listing to her opponents enter music. At least my opponent has a good taste of music, let´s hope I is at least that good in fighting.
Then Madonna´s entrances theme started to play. The Devil in I.
Madonna step into the spotlight. The arena was field with people. She slowly looked around and smiled. All these people came to see her fight!
Madonna hit her boxing gloves once more together, before starting to walk done to the ring. Trying to remain staying focused on the matchup.

Down at the ring she took the stairs up before bowing down, going throw the ropes into the ring. She starts to walk up and down, posing a bit for the fans, flexing her muscles.
Then she turned around to her opponent to take a close look at him. He was about the same size like her… he looks trained, at least a bit. That really could be interesting.

Madonna walked over to him, and watched him up and down again. “So we are going to fight… My name is Madonna! What is yours?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 20, 2016 12:31 am

James screwed his face up. Boxing gloves? Wasn't that against the rules. Then he remembered. No disqualification. Right. His first tilt at AFW would be a slugfest. He wasn't really much of a cheater, but if he had to do something he would. It was only when his back was truly up against the wall, but against a muscled woman like that, he might have to. As his opponent for the evening drew closer, he began to worry. James had a certain musculature that made him incredibly attractive to women but he wasn't appreciably strong. He was light and could jump, but when it came to raw power he had very little.

And when she finally stepped into the ring, he saw that she was practically bristling. He did his best not to show any fear when his opponent flexed. Are her biceps bigger than mine? He could not help it. A pang of terror flashed in his eyes and quickly faded. She was too pretty to be harsh. Her brown eyes were the size of the moon and her hair was the same color as his own. Overly strong girls were not attractive to him, but she possessed a sort of rugged beauty that even an experienced traveler like himself could not deny.

Introductions. Often the easiest part of the match. He nodded respectfully at his opponent. "My name is James. James Wright. Good luck tonight." He said with an easy smile. The high flyer crouched into his wrestling stance and waited for the bell. It was time to see what wrestlers in the big leagues could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 20, 2016 10:10 am

Madonna watched James walking into his corner. He does not look like much of a fighter from a close distance, he looked much to week! Madonna thought. Then she turned around herself. “Luck is only needed by the weak… I don´t need luck, I know how to fight!”, she said while walking, “but you will need a lot of it!” When she arrived in her corner she turned around, looking to her opponent. Not more than ten minutes, she said to herself, while starching a bit. She wanted to start really badly, the only thing that hold her back were these stupid ring bell.

Then finally the Ring bell rung and the match started.

Madonna went into the center of the ring, hocking around like a boxer in a fight. She always keep her arms up for defenses, her look never went away from James. “I hope I am not your first!”, she tried to provoked him. If he would come near her, she would try to throw some fast jabs at him to test out his reflexes, speed and defenses.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm

James raised his eyebrow. Somewhere he had heard something like that before but he shook it off. It was time to focus, at least for a little while, and the purple one retreated to his corner. The anticipation of the audience was becoming too much and he felt them reaching a fever pitch. His calm demeanor began to shake. You never get a second chance at a first impression and James wanted to give a good one to the people here in Kyoto. While it didn't really bother him, he did feel some need to garner some notoriety. His time back in America was fine, but he was always being told he could do more.

At the sound of the bell, James moved forward. He was just as eager to test his opponent's capabilities as she was. Those boxing gloves were something that he was simply going to have to dodge. It looked like his opponent was cognizant of that as she came out swinging, literally.

The first jab went sailing over his left shoulder as he dodged. The second punch tagged him pretty hard in his other shoulder and he felt her strength for the first time. All those muscles weren't just for show and James winced as he felt the bruise forming. For the third one, he took a step back to try to get out of the way of it, but she had more reach than he thought. He got hit one more time, but this one was glancing. "This is not my first time. Sure as hell won't be my last..." He felt he had enough range to launch a kick towards Madonna's right side.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 20, 2016 4:45 pm

“let´s see if your are able to enter a ring ever again when we are finished here!” Madonna was surprised that he could dodge her first jab that easily. But although he was very nimbly, she managed to land to his on him. On at his shoulder and by the last one James back ups a bit to take away the most of the force of Madonna’s attack.
“You want get away you little weasel!”, Madonna screamed out, when she wanted to go after her opponent. Then suddenly, unprepared James hit Madonna with a kick into her right side. Madonna did not have her muscles flexed so the kick made a lot of impact. The women slump down to her knees, holding her right side. It was dame fast kick and Madonna had no chance to avoid it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Cocky girls were the worst. Testosterone was the leading hormone in his environment and in his development and James had very standard notions of gender roles. Madonna seemed to eschew the concepts of male and female that he held so dear which annoyed the crap out of him. James had had some bad losses and had kept coming back. Even if this woman could pull him apart, which he very much doubted, he was going to wind up back in the ring.

James was a speedster and darted backwards to the ropes. He needed them to build up as much momentum as he possibly could before he launched himself at his opponent. The aerial ace would jump into the air and pray Madonna was still crouched down so that he may connect his knee with her face in a shining wizard!

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Madonna shacked her head, she needed to get back into the match, and this very fast. She cannot allow her opponent to build out his leading in this match up. She had something to prove here so she can´t let him win this matchup. The women was about to stand back up when she heard her opponent running throw the ring. When Madonna looked up she saw her opponent up in the air directly in front of her. Too late, in the next moment James knee connected with the side of Madonna´s head. It was a heavy impact, and Madonna fall down to the mat like a giant felled tree. She laid down at the floor flat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 20, 2016 7:08 pm

The audience was going wild. They always tended to favor high flyers at the expense of everyone else. It was nice to have their adulation and James smiled a bit, but he knew it didn't matter that much. Apparently the women here at AFW were all hopeless jobbers, as evinced by how easy it was to lay Madonna out on the mat. The sensation of his hard kneecap against Madonna's hard skull reverberated around his leg and caused his landing to be not quite a perfect ten.

"Heh, thought this might be hard." It wasn't really a taunt as much as it was a general observation. The jabs hurt but mostly just gave him a bit of adrenaline now, and he was going to use that rush to his full advantage. He turned around so his back was facing his downed opponent and leaped into the air and did a flip for a quick moonsault.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Madonna slowly comes back. She heard how the crowed go wild for the little sucker… what really pisses her on. They should cheer for her not for him. She puts her hands against the mat pushing her up a bit. “Do you really think I done form such pseudo moves? You have to need to put one more than this to keep me down!” She tried to push herself back up, when suddenly James crashed down on her back, bringing her back down on the mat.
Shit. Madanno thought to herself. Maybe I should not big talk so much in the match and should focus myself more on the fighting… I can´t let this sucker go on like this… it is embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next