by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 13, 2016 7:50 am

Upon being lifted up in Ronin's strong arms, Dave nearly screamed as his spine just erupted in agony. It wasn't broken, but it hurt like hell. As soon as he settled into his position, he gently rested his head against Ronin's pecs, breathing in the samurai's natural scent. It helped put him at ease while they made their way to Ronin's place. After hearing his warning, Dave saw the apartment, not feeling anything was THAT bad. He just started out here, so naturally his place wasn't as polished as Dave or Jean's.

The bed creaked whe Dave was rested on the sheets, and he gave a chuckle, one that turned into a hard cough while he joked, "A new spine would be nice."

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 7:58 am

After having spent so much in everyone else's apartment, his own just seemed to pale in comparison, and Ronin grew embarrassed to show it to others; to him, it felt like home, living in a bad neighborhood and a shitty room. Though Dave didn't seem to really think it was too bad, Ronin just felt bad that he didn't even have a television for company.

He laughed lightly at the joke, returning with a first aid kit and a glass of water -- he'd been on the receiving end of a lot of Casimir's attacks, he knew Dave would need it for his throat. "Apologies, I'm fresh out of spines." He smiled at him, reaching up to take the shirt from his head and attack it with disinfectant and bandages. "So…Casimir joined the AFW?" His voice was quiet as he spoke, not meeting Dave's gaze as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Dave took a small sip of water, wincing slightly when Ronin put the disinfectant on his forehead.

"You know him? Man that guy was the definition of a sadist." he said, sipping water every little bit, while the bruises started to show on his skin. Looking into Ronin's eyes, he frowned, "How bad was I when you found me?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Ronin looked away for a moment, before giving Dave a nod as he was asked. "Yeah, I know him. We were in a federation together. I beat him, he didn't take it nicely, ended up trying to ambush me when I went back to my place." Oh, so that's where he got the idea for Haru's ambush match. "Tried to use my sexuality against me, since that is my big weakness, and…well, I ended up beating him senseless. Can't even recall everything I did, I just saw red and did everything I could to hurt him." Clearly, not one of his finest moments, considering how reluctantly he wanted to speak about it. "Still got a few scars from that match. He was playing for keeps."

He winced as he saw those bruises begin to show up, shaking his head. "Not good, but he seemed to be taking it easy on you. Probably because he didn't debut yet, he wanted to dial it back in case the higher ups went after him for attacking someone in a spar." He finished bandaging the gash, reaching down and patting his leg lightly. "Want me to help you out of your pants, at least? I'm sure I've got a robe around or something, if you don't want to be naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Hearing Ronin's story made Dave shudder a bit. This was going easy on him? The mere thought of Ronin nearly beating Casi to a pulp made him respect him even more. When the line of helping Dave out of his pants came up, he blushed a bit, but could not stop the chuckle from his escaping his lips, "Well as much as I would love to be naked around you, I feel I wouldn't be much fun in bed."

He gave a small laugh, nodding and giving his consent to Ronin.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 11:06 pm

At the comment about Dave not being much fun, Ronin flushed a bit. "That's not-- I was--!" He stammered a bit, trying to find his words, feeling a bit bad that his comment came off that way. But when Dave laughed and gave his consent, Ronin made a small face at him before reaching down and stripping Dave's pants off, tossing them towards the hamper.

Ronin gave a small cough and a sniffle, before standing up. "Do you want some soup or something?" he asked. What a sweetheart; despite the fact that he was sick as a dog, he was still looking to take care of Dave first!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Dave looked at Ronin with concern, "You look like you could use some rest yourself. Are you sure you are ok? Maybe we could order some take out or something?"

Not like he would be able to do anything. He felt bad that he was just so useless here. But the way Ronin looked at him and talked, really touched him. Ronin was acting so sweet....probably without realizing it. This did not help his already growing crush on the guy. Even now, the affection was making his heart swell.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Ronin gave a small laugh lightly, shaking his head. "I'm a bit under the weather, really. Got a nasty cold or something." As if to emphasize his point, he broke into a coughing fit, bending over for a moment as he finished it.

He walked back over to the bed, taking the spot next to him and pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Yeah, perhaps we should order takeout. Any preferences?" He shifted over, handing the phone to Dave so he could look through the numbers that he had collected for takeout.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Dave wanted the situation to be different, where he was taking care of Ronin....now thanks to Casi, the poor guy was sick as a dog while taking care of him. He smiled, his cheeks dusted with a blush when Ronin sat next to him, "I'm open to whatever you like." he answered, wishing he could move a bit more to at least hug that lovable samurai.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Ronin didn't care; he just liked those he cared about to be comfortable and safe. No matter what, he would take care of Dave if he was sick or something. Ronin didn't really have any friends when he was younger, so now he just wants to make up for lost time.

"Oh, there's this ramen place nearby that's really good," he commented, before getting Dave's order and calling the place up. He hung up afterward, setting the phone to the side -- and shifting, leaning in and kissing Dave's forehead. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you out with him. He's…he's just fucking crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next