by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slime-Slime Revelation

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime-Slime Revelation - Page 2 Empty Re: Slime-Slime Revelation

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 5:40 am

Setesh sailed through the air, arms and legs flailing as he tried to stabilize himself after being launched into the air by an oversized hand again. He splattered across the center of the mat, his body losing cohesion as it divided to reduce impact force. Setesh grunted as he willed himself back into humanoid shape, reforming his arms and legs and leaving his shirt and shorts behind on the ground. Having figured he was going to find someone to spar with here rather than run into Sliker, he was already wearing a rocket red and gold pair of trunks underneath.

"Victory or devastating defeat? You're acting pretty Goliath-y" Setesh retorted as he stood up and shook his head out. This other slime was no joke, he was older and he had some real power to back up his experience. Finally a good challenge.

Setesh charged forward, forming one arm into a hammer that he swung at the top of Sliker's head, while the other elongated and snapped like a whip at his chest.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 am

Sliker smiled even wider now. There was nothing he loved more than breaking in a defiant fool. Some of his favorite victims acted all tough, until the pleasure began. They obey his commands, confess their dirtiest fantasies, and Sliker gets to feed off of their delicious juices. Slimes had an odd curiosity where their juices tasted different. He heard Sligwan, the third slime here, had a thick, green, gummy like seed.....perhaps he might meet him someday.

This line of thought was interrupted when Setesh made a double attack with a shapeshifted hammer and whip arm. Two could play at that game then. One of his hands formed a flat sheiled which raised itself to knock the hammer aside. The other hand would shoot forward, stabbing through his opponent's chest and out his back. Not giving the opportunity for the counter, Sliker gave a heave, lifting Setesh up before throwing him down on his head, shaking the whole ring.

"It's called confidence in one's abilities. I know when an a opponent is woefully outmatched." he replied coolly,

Slime-Slime Revelation - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 am

Setesh gasped when Sliker's arm shot forward faster than his whip arm, stabbing clean through his chest and out the other side. He immediately tried to phase his way out of it, but damned slime physiology made that task too slow! He kicked his feet as he was lifted up and then WHAM, Sliker flattened out his head against the mat.

Setesh blinked and shook out his head as it started to reform the new gaping hole in his chest as well as the top quarter of a head he was missing. He was beginning to sense that he was outmatched here, but there were plenty of times Setesh had faced slimes out of his league. He always improved leaps and bounds after fighting them, but one thing they had in common was learned overconfidence. And that was something he could exploit!

"There's a fine line between confidence and just sheer arrogance dude, you sure you know which side you're on?"

For now he played possum, crawling towards the ropes and reforming himself slowly.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 am

Sliker narrowed his eyes, "Do not pretend to know me Setesh. I have been on both sides of that line, and have learned much in my lifetime, so believe me when I say: I know where I stand."

Walking over, Sliker raised a leg when his opponent was crawling away, viciously stomping down through what remained of Setesh's reforming head. There was a loud, wet slap, and bits of slime went over the canvas. Setesh knew it was not over, as there were very few ways to kill a slime. He just needed to keep his little plan moving along as it was.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 6:15 am

Removing or destroying a slimes head was always an unpleasant experience, but very rarely was it a lethal one. Often times for an inexperienced slime, it meant they'd be reduced to an unconscious pile of goo for a while, but on the opposite side of the spectrum, some slimes were able to continue functioning as if nothing had happened. For Setesh, he was somewhere in the middle.

After his head was stomped out, his body collapsed onto the mat but retained its humanoid shape. It twitched for a moment, as if struck by electricity, before a new head started to emerge at the opposite end of his body.

"You're a dickkkkk...." Setesh groaned as his limbs reversed and reformed so he was laying the opposite direction on his back now. He'd been decapitated before no problem other than growing a new head, but smashing his head in always gave him a pounding headache. For revenge he snapped his foot up at Sliker's balls, wanting to get back at the guy any way he could.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 6:33 am

Sliker liked to think of himself as well tempered, but as the foot managed to hit his crotch, all thoughts of that were out of the window entirely. Growling in pain, Sliker stalked around Setesh, waiting for the slime to raise himself to his feet, before slamming him into the corner post. Sliker lost himself to his anger, slamming blow after blow into his opponent's chest and head. He used all of his stregnth to lift Setesh up ing a traditional suplex, bringing the pair down to the canvas with a crash. Sliker got to his knees, glaring back at his opponent.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 6:44 am

Setesh felt smug satisfaction when his kick to the balls hit home just fine. When he was able to get back to his feet, Sliker jumped him once more and they grappled briefly, before Setesh's feet began to slide back and he was forced into a corner. Similar to what had happened with Jacks ice fists, Sliker's slime fists were able to cause dents in Setesh's chest and face. He brought his arms up to guard and tried to weather out the storm of blows, knowing he wasn't going to find an opening while Sliker rampaged.

When the flurry of blows stopped, Setesh grunted and threw a sharp uppercut elbow into Sliker's jaw, causing it to part slightly on either side. The older slimes arms quickly snapped to Setesh's sides and lifted him up, only to slam him down shortly thereafter with a suplex.

Following the suplex, Setesh was left panting on his back. He hadn't bothered yet to actively reform the denting in his arms and chest, as he guessed as much at Sliker's strategy that he was trying to burn his energy out. If left alone, his body would passively return to its shape on its own, though it also meant of damaged too badly, that area lost functionality for a time.

"Three words: Anger. Management. Classes" Setesh retorted as he rose to his feet, bringing his arms up into a fighting stance. You had to hand it to him, Setesh was nothing if not stubbornly competitive.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 6:52 am

Sliker managed to get his anger under control, chuckling at Setesh while his chin healed up, "Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you. Who knows, you might make Jack Frost look like a light snack."

The dents in Setesh's chest were not reforming fast enough and Sliker knew his plan was working flawlessly. Taking a few hits here and there was worth the results, so all he had to do was make the one big push that would shatter his energy, and leave him just barely holding his humanoid form together.

Sliker closed int for the grapple, bringing a few knees up into Setesh's chest to keep him occupied. Grabbing the back of Setesh's head, Sliker roughly rammed it into the padded turnbuckle again and again, not enough to destroy his head, but enough to knock the handsome slime into a daze.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 6:59 am

Sliker closed in for another grapple, locking up with the waiting Setesh who eagerly reciprocated. His forehead swung forward to shatter skulls, but Sliker didn't seem all too fazed enough to prevent the knee strikes. Setesh dry-coughed as he was worked back into a corner again, and his head was rammed backwards repeatedly jnto the post. This of course exacerbated his headache, but thankfully it was only the impact of a corner post rather than a slime fist.

Setesh's arms had dropped from Sliker's shoulders to the ropes alongside him, gripping them lightly to maintain his balance. Knowing he had to do something before Sliker tried to blast his head apart again, he pulled the top ropes and jumped, trying to shoot his feet into Sliker's chest for a point-blank drop kick.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 7:07 am

By the time Sliker finished with the strikes, Setesh was gripping the ropes to keep himself balanced. But when Sliker raised a fist to split the young slimes head open, he caught a dropkick to the chest. At first it seemed to knock Sliker back, but he only used the momentum t rocket back, slamming his fist into his opponent's head. Sure Setesh may have a headache, but after tasting the nectar that Sliker fed to his previous victims, his pain, along with his will , would wash away, replaced by pleasure.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next