by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Because of Who?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Because of Who? Empty Because of Who?

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Mercy's legs kicked back and forth as she laid on the couch. Some music played in the background while she pressed her phone to her ear. She had been chatting Angel for a bit. It was good to finally get to just talk with her even though she loved it when they were face to face. The problem was, when they WERE face to face, not much talking got done at all. She smiled at the thought.

"So, I don't know if you saw the fight or not, but when that Reira girl tossed Clyde at me, I ..." Mercy paused. "I have no clue what was going through my head, but I thought I could catch him for some reason. Ugh..." Mercy shook her head. "I think I ended up getting a concussion or something." Mercy shrugged. "I didn't get it checked out or anything. I have a lump there though." Mercy lifted her free hand and touched her head and frowned. It was barely even visible but Mercy felt like it was gigantic.

"Aaaaaannnyyyway... So, Clyde was being all Clyde and freaked out when he couldn't rush to my side right after the match. I mean, it's cute and flattering but... I had a headache and just wanted to go home. I couldn't deal with it. Plus, I ended up running into some huge chick that's in love with Clyde. It was the last thing I needed with that stupid Eliza girl all over him. Not for nothing but there's no way she's as classy as she pretends to be. I bet she's just some skank who dresses fancy so guys think they don't have a chance with her. I mean, what's she doing hanging around Clyde?" Mercy said. "I know he's not exactly walking around in chaps and a cowboy hat but ..." Mercy shook her head. "Why is she even in the league!?"

Mercy sighed. "Bleeeh. She's been coming to Clyde's matches. Well, hopefully that redhead beats her up. I'm not even worried about it." Mercy stated emphatically. "But, he asked me to his party he's having for winning the title. I told him I'd go but I really don't want to. I mean, I like parties but we're talking about a Clyde party. How "off the hook" is it really going to be." Mercy rolled her eyes and giggled. "But if one of those bitches are there, who knows how things might go. Taylor's parties always ended up with someone getting butthurt."

Mercy leaned into the phone. "So, I was thinking if you waaanted to, you could come with me? I'm sure Clyde wouldn't care." She then giggled. "Well, I'll bet he'll be furious but I don't want to get beat up by some bitch trying to ride Clyde's cock. Do you want to come protect me?" She teased with a sultry voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Because of Who? Empty Re: Because of Who?

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:14 am

Angel sat on the floor in her bedroom, the headset she had gotten for her phone tucked comfortably into one ear. She was doing some easy, light stretches as she listened to her lover, her legs spread out in front of her, each one pointing slightly towards each side of her. She leaned forward and stretched her hands out towards her toes, muttering an occasional 'uh huh' or 'oh yeah' every so often as Mercy ranted and rambled on.

"I saw the fight," she grunted, wiggling her fingers as she touched her toes, then switched to the other side, stretching towards her other foot. "I'll be honest, chica. If I ever meet Reira, I'm liable to kick her head off. Just a warning, just in case we ever run into her."

She listened to Mercy complaining about Clyde a little more, grunting again when she mentioned Clyde's party and her invitation. She could already guess where this going, and she was already ready to shut down what she knew what Mercy was going to ask. At least, she was going to shut her down, but then...

Fuck. There was no way she could turn down the request when it was asked like that.

With a little bit of a sigh, she switched back to her other leg, stretching her fingers towards the first foot again as she answered. "Fiiine. I'll be honest, chica. I really don't want to go. I don't know Clyde and really I don't care for his 'off the hook' party. I'll come though. Tension bitches are crazy, and you probably are going to need some backup, you know?"

She finished with a little grin, which she knew Mercy couldn't see, sitting back up as she finished her first round of stretches. She waved her hands for a few seconds, then spread her legs a little more, leaning all the way forward between them, trying to push her upper body towards her carpet. "Is it going to be okay, though? I mean, I know you and Clyde aren't a thing anymore, but does he know that? He's not going to try to start something with me, is he?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:01 am

"No, it won't be off the hook." Mercy corrected. "But yeah, Reira needs as many ass kickings as she can get so if you see her then have fun." Mercy added with a grin. "You don't have to know Clyde anyway. I probably won't know anyone there but him and his sister and her girlfriend outside of the skanks he's starting to pile up." Mercy wrinkled her nose in distaste.

Mercy then looked around the room at the rest of what Angel said. "Um... I don't really know." She said. "I think he still thinks that..." Mercy tucked her head in sheepishly. "Um... I guess I haven't exactly told him to back off or anything." She said. "But it's not like I want him to just get lost and if he goes off on his own he'll just end up getting used up by all those skanks." Mercy closed her eyes. "But... I probably should set him straight. I mean, it's not like there wasn't anything there but..." Mercy fidgeted and then smiled.

"I've been having fun... with you..." She said. "And I don't even mean the sex, which has been pretty great!" Mercy laughed, her legs squeezing together subconsciously at the thought. "I just like talking and hanging out. It's been great and really helped keep the rest of ... well, everything... more bearable. I really wouldn't mind keeping it going, you know?" Mercy giggled. "As long as you're having fun too...'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Mercy couldn't see, but Angel was frowning as she leaned down, stretching her hands out as far they'd go. "You should probably get around to telling him, chica. Just to be safe, you know? You don't want him getting the wrong ideas or anything."

She slowly began to smile again as she listened to Mercy's last words, closing her eyes as she sat back up straight again. She couldn't deny that she had been having lots of fun with Mercy. It felt really nice being around her, and if you had asked Angel a year ago if she had thought that would be a thought running through her head, she would have laughed you out of the room.

It didn't hurt that the sex had been fantastic, either.

"It's been...nice," she answered softly, clasping her hands together and stretching her arms back up towards the ceiling. "I wouldn't mind keeping it going, either. As long as you're up for it, chica." She lowered her arms back down, and began to rise back up to her feet. "I mean, I'm enjoying things, and it's nice to have someone there, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:54 am

"Yeah..." Mercy said, as Angel told her she needed to tell Clyde. She was just scared a bit. She didn't know exactly what the future held for her and Clyde was always a good fall back plan in case things went horribly wrong. That's how she had met him in the first place. She just never knew that one night stand was going to end up so... complicated...

"Just nice?" Mercy said and pouted. She then chuckled. "Mmmhmmm..." She hummed. "I'd like that too. Having some stability, you know." She then paused. "And not the kind of stability that's clingy and always wants to know what you're doing all the freakin time!" Mercy laughed. "But if I want to call you I can and, I dunno... yeah..." She finally managed.

Mercy sighed, purring pleasantly into the phone. She was about ready to wind down the conversation when she suddenly remembered something."Oh!" She chirped. "Plus, what if I end up drinking? That's just going to be so bad for me! See. I toootally need you!" She chuckled a bit. "It's all the way down in Kyoto though." Mercy suddenly formed a mischievous grin on her lips.

"You knoooooowwww... It's going to be rough taking a train there and back. We coooould just make a weekend of it and spend some time in Kyoto? How does that sound?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:31 am

"Some stability in my life would be...nice, chica," Angel teased, stepping towards her bed, closing her eyes again as she collapsed onto it, landing face-first onto her big soft comforter. She lied there for a few seconds before rolling over onto her back, playfully rolling her eyes at her lover's words.

"You don't have to be so coy, you know. If you want to spend a weekend together, you don't have to use a train excuse," she laughed into her headset, shaking her head as she stared up towards her ceiling. "You can just aaaaask, chica." She smiled again though, and shifting a little bit against the bed.

"That sounds good, though. I haven't spent much time there, so it'll be nice to finally check the area, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:16 am

"I'm not making an excuse!" Mercy said, furrowing her brow, but laughing with it. "I was just saying that why not waste a good opportunity!" Mercy licked her lips. "But, what's wrong with being coy, huuuh?" Mercy teased.

"Besides... who knows if we'll get to see anything, hmmm?" Mercy teased. "Maybe we'll just get really familiar with the inside of a hotel room!" Mercy giggled and then paused. "Oooh, but we should see what kind of restaurants they have! I wonder if they have a good octopi restaurant!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri May 13, 2016 6:03 am

Angel had to stop herself from laughing again as she heard Mercy's plan for the trip. "I've got to get you eating something besides octopus, chica. For my own sanity, at the very least."

She paused, then grinned, shifting slightly more against her bed as she dropped her voice to a lower tone. "Then again, if you're wanting to eat lots of pussy, I guess I shouldn't complain too much..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 14, 2016 7:31 am

Mercy pouted as Angel spoke. "I eat other things!" She protested. "It's just my favorite and..." Her cheeks were flushed when Angel spoke again. Mercy found Angel's words surprisingly crass and even though she KNEW she was alone in her home, she still took a look around as if they were in public.

"A-Angel!" She whispered, her lips parting into a smile. "I miiiiiight be..." She said with a cheeky tone. "But we should definitely get out and see some things and eat at some restaurants!" Mercy giggled. "It'll be fun..." She mused. "Well... except the party. The rest will be though! I'm kinda excited..." A thought of a weekend out with Angel did seem pretty great.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Angel groaned as Mercy brought the party up again, rolling onto her side. She was almost starting to regret agreeing to go now, but she couldn't complain too much, not if it meant a weekend out with Mercy at least.

"Uuugh. There's no way we can just...skip the party and enjoy the vacation, is there?" She asked, half-joking and half being serious. "I mean...Clyde won't miss you that much, would he? I'm sure there'll be tons of other girls there to keep him distracted. We should just go enjoy the weekend and not worry about his little party, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum