» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In and Out (Of Love)?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In and Out (Of Love)?  Empty In and Out (Of Love)?

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 am

Mercy stepped outside of the arena proper into the entrance area where the consessions and merchandise were sold. Right now it was empty except for a few people looking to leave early and beat the traffic. Mercy was thankful. She needed a breather even as she watched the celebration on the monitors. Her head hurt from getting banged by Clyde, but she was sure that she would have been ok with that. She had been hit in the head far worse before, probably even by her own doing but the situation just made her feel a little claustrophobic. She just wanted to get away. She knew she'd probably hear from Clyde. Hopefully he didn't call. She couldn't answer that call and the last thing she wanted was to have to explain why she didn't want to hear his voice.

She began to meander to the employee entrance but stopped. Her head hurt and she wanted to go to the infirmary. She didn't want to have to fight the crowds but she didn't want to accidentally bump into Clyde either. Mercy took a deep breath and pushed into the restricted area after flashing her pass. At the very least she felt like she could sneak out the back way and make her way quickly to a hotel. She couldn't handle a train ride home tonight. She just wanted to sleep.

Mercy put her headphones in and turned on some music. She checked to make sure no one would see her as she slipped through the halls.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

In and Out (Of Love)?  Empty Re: In and Out (Of Love)?

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:41 pm

While everyone was freaking out about the major match of the night, going off to call and text and conversate about how Clyde Gastin had become the champion, Juniper Nayle stepped out to the lobby area. A mix of emotions flowed. Some of the main were elation for Clyde, and a slight hatred for the former champion.

When Reira called out for someone to do something about her and trashed Tension fighters, Juniper felt the need to do something. But she couldnt get in the middle of that. For both reasons of containment and her seat was far back in the crowd. It would look foolish if she ran all the way from there.

What a match though! It resorted to blood, which Juniper was not fond of having inflicted on her or her opponent unless they were trying to really hurt her. Then Reira threw Clyde into the crowd and...The woman. Juniper didnt know who exactly she was but, it seemed that Clyde did. Was it maybe...?

Juniper's height aided her a bit in scanning around the area. Making out the back of that woman, Juniper threw away her concessions and made a line for her. Trying to catch up with her, Juniper wanted to put a hand on the woman's back and ask:

"H-Hey! You alright? You looked like you got hit hard back there..." While Juniper didnt know her, ot didnt cross the redhead's mind that she may recognize Juniper.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:50 pm

"Eeiaahh?"

Mercy nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt the hand on her shoulder. The first thing she thought was that Clyde had found her and she prepared to come up with some excuse as she turned around, only to see a giant, muscular woman instead. "Uhwahuh?"

Mercy wrinkled her brow in confusion before she registered Juniper's words. "Oh, uh, y-yeah." She smiled politely. "I'm fine, thanks.' She pressed her hand to her head. "Just a little headache. That's why I wanted to get out before the crowd." She said, hoping Juniper would take the hint. But as she started to look over the girl, she noticed she was familiar. "Uhhh... do I know you?" She asked. Her senses were dulled a bit from the headache and she was having trouble placing where she knew the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Juniper backed her hand off when it seemed to shock the smaller woman. She also noticed the look that was given to her. Juniper was a bigger woman, and more muscular. She'd certainly stand out. Maybe that was the look she got?

She was then asked if the two had even known each other. "Uh...I dont think we have. My name is Juniper, if that helps you remember anything. Cause I sure dont, Miss." Juniper took a small step back from the woman, giving her just a bit of space to work with.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 pm

"Juniper?"

Mercy let the name roll around in her head for a moment. After looking the girl over, she raised an eyebrow. "You wrestled Clyde Gastin, right?" She said and then peered at the red head.

Great. This was exactly what she needed. Her head began to throb even more but she played it cool. "You kissed him, didn't you?" She said. "What was that about?"

Mercy inhaled and then forced a mischievous smile at Juniper.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 pm

She couldnt tell what was about to happen. Juniper was ttying hard to be nice to someone who just got jostled around. But she wasnt expecting what came out of the other woman's mouth along with the following grin.

"Oh that...Yeah, I did kiss him. I, well I..." The redhead made a small chuckle and scratches the back of her head. "I got a bit of a crush on the guy and I seized the moment. Im sure you understand that, right"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:38 pm

Mercy pulled her hand up to brush her pink bangs out of her face but mostly to hide the flash in her eyes. She tilted her head and smiled at Juniper.

"Oh, yeah, for sure! We've all had crushes." She said and looked over the red head. "But, I mean, how serious is this crush? Have you done anything aside from kiss him? Are you putting the moves on him?"

Mercy raised her eyes coyly. "Is he putting the moves on you?" Mercy winked at Juniper. "I mean, you're a, errr, sturdy girl. I imagine you can have any guy you want."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Maybe that hit made her a bit...Off. Juniper shrugged and replies back: "Not much more. We kissed. And we talked after the match, where he let me down gently. His mind was just set on some other woman." She crosses her arms.

"I dont think men look at me and go 'Oh yeah. Look at that destructive and sexy hippie. Let me talk to her.' Without getting some sort of punch to the face. I probably could get any man I want. But part of me still kinda wants Clyde..."

She pauses. "What was your name, Miss?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 am

"Other woman?" Mercy said, ignoring the rest of what Juniper said. "Well, he's been pretty close with that Eliza girl. They've been hanging out a lot together."

Mercy looked sternly at Juniper. "I bet if you're having problems getting near Clyde you'd want to have a "chat" with her about your feelings. You know, I bet she'll try and deny it too, so you should be assertive."

Mercy shook her head. "You're a big girl, Juniper, you shouldn't let a stick like Eliza pull the rug out from under you. If you want Clyde, you're not going to get him by just hoping for the best."

Mercy patted Juniper on the arm. "Um, I gotta go. My head hurts... But, uh, yeah, follow your dreams and all that stuff..." Mercy said, flashing Juniper a weak smile as she turned to leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:30 am

Juniper narrows her eyes in thought. "No no...It wasnt Eliza. I havent heard of her before, really." She tried to think if that was one of the people she fought. But couldnt think of it.

However, what she did remember was the name. Clyde had told her it before. The smaller woman before her patted Juniper and wished her luck, rushing to leave. "I remember the name. Her name was Mercy, I think. Clyde said he couldnt do anything else until he got his answers from her. And I told him that Id still be there for him as a friend. "

Juniper though more on who Eliza was. And why Clyde never brought her up. What was the story there? And...Where was she now?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next