by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jade's trouble.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jade's trouble. Empty Jade's trouble.

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:21 am

Jade was crying naked bent over a sink in the locker room alone, she had just lost her match with Chelsea in the most embarrassing way possible, and was tortured after that. Her stomach had been punched until it was just a huge whelming mess. For her modeling it wasn't that big of a deal because she didn't have any shoots that wouldn't cover up her injuries any time soon, but in two weeks from tomorrow, she had a pool party to go to, it was with a bunch of cool kids from her school and she was hoping she could flirt a date out of someone to her senior Prom. She looked at her stomach though, she was holding an ice pack to it, also around she had her bathing suit she took off and some medical tape. She needed to wrap the tape around her stomach, but it was just so painful and she didn't know what she was doing with it.
Jade took another look at her stomach, it was supper bad, how could anyone dare to love a girl who had a stomach like this? This thought brought her into even more tears.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Jade's trouble. Empty Re: Jade's trouble.

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 am

Chelsea was lost in her thoughts taking a shower after her match to realize that another person had been in there. She had spent the last few minutes thinking about her match with Jade, she intended to show that she could have been what the higher ups were looking for, having avoided being a tag team with Amy due to her belly punching tactics, and what she got was an opponent so innocent it made her efforts harder to do but she touched it out and did it anyway, giving a Jade a lesson she'll never forget.

Chelsea towels off, and put back on her bathing suit, her only but if clothing she had with her at the moment as she walked out and saw the crying Jade inspecting her bruises. Chelsea stared wide-eyed at the sight but remembers the purpose of what she did it for and decided to play it tough for now. "Well to be fair I did tell you what would happen."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 am

Jade wiped away some of her tears and looked toward the voice and saw that Chelsea was in the room with her. Jade squealed in fear and fell to the ground by the sink, still naked, she covered her stomach and asked in a scared voice.
"What are you doing back here? Please...... the match is done.... there is no reason to continue....
Jade tried to put up her fist in a defensive manner, but while on the ground, it wasn't going to do much.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 am

Chelsea moved forward slowly towards Jade who utterly panicked and fell to the floor. "Get up Jade, your not going to get very far on the ground like some scared little girl stand up and man up." Chelsea said as she came down and offered Jade a hand up.

"Theres nothing you can do about what happened now, but here's something you can think about, what are you going to do to prevent it from happening again?" Chelsea asked the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 am

Jade looked at the girl standing before her, offering a hand up and asking her a question, Jade thought about taking the hand, but was a bit scared to.
Jade thought about the question a little bit and responded, still with tears in her eyes, "I.... I don't know..... perhaps try to be a little more confident?"
Jade decide she was going to take the hand, but as she did, she suddenly reeled in pain and held her stomach again. With her eyes she looked over to the medical tape that was on a bench nearby.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 am

"Yeah cause that was your, problem, lack of confidence, not your lack of any plan, other then rush in and let me beat your belly until it's red, not the fact that when you proved you could go actually get an advantage you back away embarrassed, not even the fact that when you had me and I passed out you didn't check to make sure I was actually, not it was your lack of confidence!" Chelsea ranted at the stupidity of her opponent. "I cuffed you, I fucked you, I beat you with until you passed out, good luck going to any parties until your stomach heals up and when you see me you back away in fear? You should be angry at me."

She noticed Jade looking at the tape for her bruises and grabbed it to hand to her. "So I ask again, what are you going to do about it because if you don't improve what happens now will happen again, with someone less nice about it."

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:48 am

Jade winced at the hateful redheads comments. Jade didn't realize that she made so many mistakes in the ring! Jade looked at Chelsea and cried out at her "Then what am I supposed to do about it! I'm not so mentally strong yet! I can't beat peoples stomach this bad, I can't choke people out like you can, I can't... I can't...." Jades eyes started wattering again and she looked away from Chelsea, looking straight at her stomach, looking at how painful it was.
"How..... how can I become strong like you?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:11 am

Chelsea sighed, how she could be such a a trail of water works and eagerly accept the matches she did was beyond her. "How about you train and learn the ropes better, that seems to be a simple method of improvement, also your not flexing your abs very well, I could notice that so maybe you should work on improving them. Seriously did you just walk into this blindly no training whatsoever?" Chelsea asked exasperated. "But I guarantee sitting here crying like baby isn't going to cut it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:34 am

Jade took a deep breath and whipped away her tears as she looked at her former opponent, "I... I had a little bit of training, but not a lot, like... maybe 2 hours worth...? It was all kind of rushed.... sorry.... But where can I go to learn more about the ropes? I still don't know what I should be doing about... well.. anything..."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 am

"Tw-Two hours. Who on earth told you that was a good idea to come here with that small amount of experience, the people here will eat you alive. You think what happened in the ring now was embarrassing think of that same situation expect with people who take advantage of the no dq rule while you were cuffed to brough some of their toys along." Chelsea said without going into the gritty details neither of them wanted to hear about. "I can't believe I'm doing this.. Do you have someone you trus? A sparring partner her or another wrestler? Some one you can work with?" Chelsea asked.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next