by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Julia Rogers vs Peggy McIntyre

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Julia Rogers vs Peggy McIntyre - Page 6 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Peggy McIntyre

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Peggy wrenched up and expected to hear feverish tapping on the mat only for the referee to call for a rope break! "You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me ya daft idiot!" Peggy shouted out to no one in particular. She stomped down on Julia twicd before picking her up. Peggy pulled Julia up and grabbed around her shoulder and between her legs, scooping her up and slamming her down! Peggy grunted as she put qhat little she had left into the slam. Huffing for air Peggy looked around, giving a hard stare at he corner. "I know how to keep ya down!"

Peggy yanked Julia up by the hair and dragged her to a corner, shoving the cowgirl into it chest-first! Peggy lift Julia up to a sitting position on top facing away from the ring. Peggy climbed up, wasting no time and showing off a bit of speed and agility in her ascent despite being worn out. She was behind Julia, grabbing her around the waist. She was about to unleash her finisher for the first time, Luck Of The Irish!

"Nighty night Julia!" Peggy shouted as she wrapped her feet around the ropes, set to spider suplex Julia hard to the mat, and follow up with a top rope leg drop! There was no way Julia was kicking out of this!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Julia Rogers vs Peggy McIntyre - Page 6 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Peggy McIntyre

Post by LARIATO Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:32 pm

The crowd gasped in awe and applauded when Julia managed to grab onto the rope, saving herself from Peggy’s brutal hold. But once again, Peggy wisely kept up the pressure, not giving Julia an inch of breathing space. “Ugh!!” Julia cried out when Peggy’s boot stomped down on her back, and the cowgirl was then immediately dragged up off the ground, only to be immediately scooped up and slammed right back down!

“Gah!” she yelled while arching her back in automatic reaction to the painful impact to her already wounded back. Finally Peggy had run out of gas and took a moment to catch her breath, allowing Julia to do the same while she laid there on her back. But even that moment of relief came to a quick end as the cowgirl was again lifted up and dragged along by the hair, like a dog on a leash, into the corner and shoved up against the turnbuckles. Her body was then elevated up and positioned to sit on the top rope, before Peggy climbed up behind her.

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she felt Peggy’s front pressing against her back, and Julia immediately knew she was in trouble. Tired and aching already, a crash from the top rope at this point would be nothing short of catastrophic for Julia. When she felt Peggy pulling back for the suplex, she kicked off of the turnbuckle to increase the angle of her body’s turn as she was tossed through the air, and landed on her feet in the ring with a backflip! Despite the pain and fatigue she was dealing with, she knew the best chance to counter was right then in that moment. So right after her landing Julia leapt toward the Irishwoman and attempted to blast her in the chest with a dropkick while she was still hanging upside down from the top rope!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:53 am

Peggy thought she had Julia right where she wanted her. The crafty cowgirl proved to the crowd, and Peggy the distinction between good and great. She did everything in her power and capability to stay in the thick of it. Next time Peggy used her finisher, she was going to s-lock her hands so no one else would backflip on her again.

Right now however, the curvy Irish teen was stuck upside down in a tree of woe, having her finisher embarassingly reversed into her opponents good fortune! The tired girl was powwrless as he hung upside down, an immobile target ripe for a skilled foe's picking! "What?! N-no way! How'd ya.....ARRRRGH!" Peggy cried out as the dropkick hit, and boy did it hit hard! Peggy grabbed her chest, hanging upside down leaving Peggy weezing painfully as the wind was knoxked right out of her!

Peggy was still in pure diabelief, hanging hurt and upside down as the geitty woman whom she admired so much went from the verge of defeat tombeing in total control of Peggy!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:48 pm

The crowd gasped in awe of Julia’s counter, which was not only yet another fine display of the luchadora’s acrobatic prowess, but very well might’ve saved her from an upset defeat against the fiery Irish rookie. And with her dropkick stunning Peggy in place, the pendulum had once again swung in Julia’s favor. But this time, she intended to finish this before Peggy could get another big chance like that.

Panting as she moved, Julia walked over to her foe’s upside down form and untangled her shapely legs from the ropes, them threw them down to bring Peggy flopping onto her front in the ring. The cowgirl then moved to stand several feet behind her foe and crouched down a bit, then patiently waited for her to start rising, like a tiger looking for the best opening to pounce on unsuspecting prey.

“Come on. Get up, Peggy...” Julia muttered under her breath. And once the redhead had started to complied and was just about back up to her feet, the cowgirl would forward. After a couple running steps, Julia would leap toward Peggy from behind, aiming to thrust the soles of her boots into the back of the Irish girl’s knees while slinging her hands to cup under Peggy’s chin. Hoping her feet would push her foe down onto her knees, from there Julia would pull back on the girl’s head to pull her body backward while pressing her back onto the luchadora’s upturned knees! This submission hold, La Cavernaria, was one some of her mentors in Mexico had frequently used to put their opponents away. Julia had rarely used it herself. But against an opponent like Peggy, who knew a lot of her signature tricks, an unexpected weapon like this might just be the perfect way to finally put her away!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 am

Peggy hit the mat with a thud, and as a worn out Peggy worked her way up she heard the crowd roaring in anticipation. That was not good, not at all. The crowd was on Julia's side just as Peggy would have been had she been watching Julia wrestle instead of squaring off against her. Still, crowd noise meant Julia had something ready. Peggy had to get up fast and orient herself!

Unfortunately for Peggy, getting up played right into Julia's web, and like a predator she struck quickly with deadly precision! Peggy was ensured before she could react! An intense shooting pain surged throughout Peggys worn out body, and if the Japanese crowd had never heard the legend of a screaming banshee, Peggys shrill, shireking screams of agony were a very good approximation to the legends! "AAAAHHHHHHHH! W-waht the fuck is this?! AHHHHHHH!"

Peggy was in such pain that she wasn't squirming free, but her body was involuntarily going into spasms as the girl swore she wold ride this hold out no matter what it took! Second after agonizing second, Peggy's screams grew louder, so loud that the referee and front rows had people actually covering their ears! With one final scream Peggy's body finally gave in. She couldn't take it anymore, the surprise submission hold she couldn't figure out an escape from had gotten the best of her, just as Julia had in this match. She began feverishly tapping out, her loud cries of pain still echoing throughout the arena!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:37 am

“You’re done, Peggy! Tap!” Julia yelled through grit teeth after locking her hold in. To the Irish woman’s credit, the toughness that she’d displayed throughout this match was once again showing clearly here. For a moment, the cowgirl wasn’t sure she was going to be able to keep Peggy trapped long enough to force the submission. But fortunately she managed to push her foe past her breaking point, and soon the bell was ringing as Peggy tapped out.

Immediately Julia released the hold and rolled to the side, where she laid for several seconds while she caught her breath. Her music was once again playing over the speakers, but the best music to the cowgirl right now was the cheering of the crowd. The rookie had made her work hard to earn this victory, and it was great to hear the audience appreciated the intense fight they’d just witnessed.

Julia finally rolled onto her hands and knees, then rested one hand against her aching back while pushing up to her feet. The ref came over to her and raised her free, and the cowgirl smiled while taking in the atmosphere. But, there was another matter of business Julia wanted to take care of next. She walked over to the ropes and held out a hand to ask for a mic.

Once one was handed to her, Julia moved back over to Peggy. Her music had stopped playing again by this point, since it was evident she had something to say. But before she got to that, the cowgirl extended a hand to Peggy, as a showing of respect and offering to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Peggy felt relieved when the pain was gone, although the sting of her first loss in Friction seemed to be just as bad if not worse. Peggy fell to the mat, laying on her stomach as she buried her head in her arms for a moment. She couldn't even face Julia or the crowd. She did a fair share of talking in the match.... nothing new for her.... but she was used to being the one with her arm raised in the air back in Ireland. Her debut here also further spoiled her. It seemed like she was on one level, but women like Julia were a whole world apart from her. She never saw anyone who could move quite like Julia Rogers did, not to mention the sheer level of grit displayed by the cowgirl.

After kicking the mat weakly, Peggy looked up and saw Julia offering to help her up. If this were 90% of the women out there Peggy might not accept. However, Julia was one of the women she looked up to having watched her on TV in Friction before joining Friction herself. Peggy showed a slight smile as she accepted the help. "Ya... you are the better wrestler. I hate saying' it about anyone ya know but in this case its true." Peggy said as she got to her feet, looking at Julia. "Yer speed, your ability to reverse everything I threw at ya no matter how secure I thought my mechanics were... I saw it on TV but never went up against anything' like it inside these ropes."

After a moment of silence, Peggy turned to leave the ring slowly making her way towards the ropes with her head down. At least Julia would have a nice little moment to herself in the ring to take in the cheers of her victory against Peggy.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:29 pm

When Peggy took Julia’s hand and stood, the crowd applauded the display of sportsmanship between the two women. They’d both fought hard, and those in attendance seemed just as happy as Julia that they could still respect each other after. The cowgirl smiled and took it in for a moment. But once she saw Peggy was about to make her exit, she moved toward the girl and put a hand out to her shoulder to catch her attention.

“Hold on there just a minute, Peggy.” Julia said, then took a step back and raised the mic to her lips. “LETS HEAR IT FOR PEGGY MCINTYRE!!!!!” she said, spawning another loud burst of cheers and clapping from the audience. “Sounds like ya earned a lot of people’s respect here tonight! And ya can add my name on that list too.” Then Julia briefly turned to face Junko over at the announcers’ table.

“Sensei! I got a feelin’ you understand why I asked ya to come watch this one.” she said, then turned again to face Peggy. “When we first met just a week or so ago, I had a good feelin’ ‘bout ya. I saw a fire in ya. I saw how hard you’re willin’ to work not just to get noticed, but to get better. And I think you’ve got a mountain of potential there, girl. But havin’ potential and makin’ the most of it are two different things. And that’s why I wanna personally let ya know that, if ya find yourself wantin’ a family that’ll support ya and help ya reach that potential, the Higurashi dojo would be glad to welcome ya.”

She hoped she hadn’t overstepped her bounds too much, but Julia had a feeling Junko wouldn’t mind. But ultimately, what happened next was largely up to Peggy.

“Take as much time to think ‘bout it as you need. Whatever ya decide, I’ll be excited to see how ya grow from here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:48 am

Peggy had the ropes separated and one leg through when Julia called for her to wait. Peggy looked back and stepped back into he ring, not sure what to expect. She was still hurting and even walking seemed to be taxing. She blushed a bit as Julia called for the crowd to cheer, and Peggy was honestly surprised that they cheered at all. She knew some of her tactics didn't sit well with the crowd here. That was much the same as it was back home in Ireland.

Next came the offer. Train with Julia, Alaina, Nik and the rest at the dojo. Hell, those three alone were among the best there was! Peggy couldn't discount the fact that Taylor Parker is the one who started this along with Junko ringside. Peggy walked up to Julia and took a deep breath before speaking into the mic. "I dunno what to say...." POeggy said in an uncharacteristically trimmed manner. "If you'll have me, I accept the offer. I'd love to train with you n' yer musclebound tag partner n'... well every one really. However, I do need ta ask that lady sitting' right there an important question..." Peggy said with a smile as she gave the mic back to Julia.

Peggy walked over to the ropes and climbed between, then hopped down to the ground while walking up to Junko. There was a purpose to her hobbled walk, but not in any threatening way whatsoever. "So you are Junko Higurashi. Its an honor to meet ya, and I recall watching' ya manage a lass named Rosie. Rosie was a really good wrestler, but she also faced off against my aunt Velvet during her wrestling stint in Japan. Rosie won each and every time." Peggy said, looking Junko in the eye the whole time. "Aunt Velvet got laughed at a bunch, and called 'not good enough' to be here. Ya understand that if Rosie still wrestles I need ta beat her n' show Japan that McIntyre women aren't pushovers. Of course, if she isn't wrestling' anymore but you are I'd be more than willing' to face ya inside them ropes..." Peggy said, issuing her challenge to restore family honor to Rosie, or in her absence Junko. Peggy did notice that for someone her age Junko looked to be in very good shape... better shape than Peggy in fact!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:28 am

Junko had sat quietly for most of the match. Unlike when she had been with Taylor, she didn't feel the need to hoot and hollar and rile up the crowd. She just watched carefully as if she were a scout checking out a new prospect. She felt it was hard to get so into the managers role with someone other than Taylor, but she did like having the best seat in the house to two sexy ladies going at it.

Once the match was concluded with Julia the victor, she stood up and clapped for her charge and her show of sportsmanship but was surprised when Julia suggested Peggy join the dojo. Of course that wasn't even an issue, but when Peggy herself addressed her, the older Higurashi paused.

"Oh, Rosie-chan." Junko said, thinking back tot he glory days when her and her best friend used to cause all sorts of trouble. "I remember those matches." She said. "No one in my camp, Rosie-chan included ever laughed at Velvet-san." Junko reassured. "It wasn't as if Rosie-chan was pushing Velvet-san over, she only ever barely won but... she was the best for a reason."

Junko sighed. "I think your words are a bit misguided, dear." Junko said and then smiled, looking the redhead over. "But I've never passed up a chance to roll around with a cute young girl, fufufu~" Junko eyed Peggy, falling on the woman's sizeable breasts and her eyes twinkled. "If you feel the need to get your hands son someone for some sense of defending your aunt's honor, then it's fine by me as long as I can get my hands on some of you, fufufu~!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next