by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:15 pm

"No problem! Anytime. He'd say with a smile. He would slow down a bit to contemplate. "Sandy, huh? Sandy White? I do my research on many people from AFW. And I try to stay on top of who's who. Sandy is almost as new as I am. She's got a few matches under her belt. She's lost a bit more than she's won, but she's been fighting some fairly strong opponents. Women similar to herself in height and strength. I'd caution you to use moves that work well against larger opponents, like holds and DDT's, stunners, etc. You were hoping to take down an experienced wrestler with only one day's worth of training? He would ask, not so much being skeptical of her chances of victory, but concerned about whether or not she wanted more time to train and ready herself.

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 V4UEFd
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 pm

"Hmm, I think I have to blame my manager for this one. He had arranged for me to train with you today, and then I would have an exhibition match tomorrow with Sandy. Right now, that's about all I really know."

Tabitha would think about what he had to say a bit, and respond. [color=#cc33ff]"One day with wrestling moves, yes I guess that's right but I have been training for boxing and kickboxing for several years now. Those are skills that I can rely on in a ring. Plus it is an exhibition match, so it may well simply show me where I stand against the level of competition I would be facing. Does that make sense? Would it be too much of a problem if I cam back and trained more with you after the exhibition match?"

Tabitha hoped that she explained it well enough and Shido would understand that not everything was under Tabitha's direct control.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Shido heard her out, and gave her reassurance. "Ah, I see. I've never had a manager before. Though it'd be pretty cool to have one for a while, I think. Listen, I wish you best of luck in your match! I'm sure if your manager booked it this way, I'm sure there's a good reason and I'm sure they have faith in you and your skills. I'm sure you can take her!

And I'm practically in here training all the time, so whenever you'd like, you're free to stop by and train with me. I've been looking for a training partner since I got here and I'm super stoked to finally have one! It's not trouble at all and I thank you for taking the time to come here and train/hang out.
Shido was hyped up for her match and tried to offer all the support he could. He'd begin shadow boxing in the ring, unable to contain his excitement.

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:59 pm

"I think it is both a blessing and a curse. Sure I get to do things that I would probably never be able to do, but I also get 'stuck' doing things that I would not want to do either. I will certainly keep this place in mind if I have the time to spare. This was a great session.

Do you want to go to the exhibition match? it would probably be the best way for you to see where I could improve by watching me in a real match. Though this is going to get a little.. naughty."
Tabitha did not want to outright say that she was a hentai wrestler, but it was going to have to come out sooner rather than later. Plus she did not want the training to be compromised.

Once their conversation was done, Tabitha would take her leave. The arrangement would me made so that they could both travel together and Shido would act as a coach of sorts for Tabitha's match with Sandy.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Shido would pause his shadowboxing. "Naughty, huh? Hentai match, I assume? Haha, those are very commonplace here, no need to dance around the subject. I might not be the best hentai wrestler, but it wouldn't be the first one I've looked up or sat in on. I'll gladly come with you to cheer you on. And I'm very happy I'm not the only one who enjoyed our training, today." He smiled and agreed to accompany her. He would hop out of the ring and onto the floor, showing off his agility.

"Would you like any help coming out of the ring? By the way, sorry if I've been a chatterbox since you met, me. I swear I'm not this wordy all the time." He offered?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 pm

"Hmm, guess I should have known better that they were fairly common. Thanks for the offer, but I should be able to get out of the ring on my own. Tabitha was certainly enjoying her time here, and Shido was a pretty class act as well. Unless Shido had something in mind, Tabitha was going to head back to the place she was staying at and rest herself for the exhibition match she was going to take part in tomorrow.

In the back of her mind there was a new level of confidence in her skills now that she had learned at least the basics of wrestling. Maybe her skills could see her through to a victory in the match tomorrow.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:41 pm

"Cool, I'm glad. I think I'll rest up for a bit before hitting the showers and heading out. I know I said it before, but you catch on quickly. All those slams and holds really took their toll on me after a while. he sat on a nearby bench and lied down for a bit.

"I'll be ok, tho. No need to worry. Will you be heading out?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:38 pm

"Yes, I think I will be. Nothing personal but I would prefer to just get back to my place, take a shower, and then rest myself up for the rest of the night. Thank you for being such a gracious host and trainer." If nothing else, Tabitha was kind and caring. Probably to a fault, and one that might get exploited.

As she went back to her hotel, the rest of the day was fairly mundane though Tabitha would for better or worse focus on the match that she was going to have tomorrow. Unless she heard Shido wrong, her opponent was going to be stronger than her, but that meant Tabitha would hopefully have her own strengths that she could play to as well.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3