by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

War and Peace

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

War and Peace - Page 2 Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:39 am

Yayoi was definitely intrigued when Gwendolyn began to suggest a match. Yayoi certainly didn't mind it, though the obvious numbers disadvantage wasn't something she was looking forward to. She was used to creating her own circumstances for achieving victory. Preparation was luck's suitor, after all.

She was also quite glad to see Gwendolyn give the Japanese girl a polite dressing down and felt emboldened by her mistresses indirect support. She nodded along with each word and when Gwendolyn was finished, she went back towards the maids and leaned in, lifting her hand and whispering to keep things between the three of them.

"You tattle tales aren't getting out of your punishment!" She said. "Maîtresse is right, this is between us. I don't mind another match, though, but isn't two on one a little unfair?" She said, despite having scolded the maids earlier about possibly whining about Yayoi's numbers advantage during the match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:25 am

Akiha would nod her head, agreeing with Gwen statement.  This issue seemed to be something between the maids, so it was best to let them settle it themselves if they could. “Very well, I will follow your advice and let them settle it on their own.” stated Akiha as she crossed her arms as Gwen then began to give more advice.  “Though your advice is sound, I must decline when it comes to Kohaku and Hisui.  I have personal and professional reasons for micromanaging them.  Should I get other servants, I will implement your advice.” said the raven hair wrestler while not making a comment response about Yayoi winning.

- - - - -

Kohaku would give another giggle at Yayoi comments while Hisui remained calm.  “Tattle Tales?  We said nothing, your statement is incorrect.” said Hisui in a professional tone. “She is just mad, that is all.” stated Kohaku.  “I see, that must also be the reason she is complaining about numbers.” stated Hisui.  “Ya, especially after telling us not to complain about numbers for our loss, a disgraceful display.” stated Kohaku as she gave another giggle.  “Indeed a very disgraceful display, perhaps we should teach her how to be a proper servant.” stated Hisui in her usually monotone voice.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:48 am

Gwen maintained her polite composure all throughout their dignified exchange, enjoying their reserved discourse despite Akiha not heeding the entirety of her sagely advice. "As you wish...I but offer my words of wisdom and leave it up to your sound judgment to act accordingly for the betterment of your enterprise. From one friend to another~..." Gwen spoke softly with a mannerly and civilized tone to her voice.

"Your unyielding attachment to your handmaidens is quite intriguing however. Perhaps one day, over a warm cup of tea, you can enlighten me as to the details of how such a heartfelt connection came to pass. Employing the same handmaidens from childhood is quite the rarity. Though I wonder..."
Gwen raised a hand to her cheek and giggled from the odd notion that passed through her head. "...if one day we could exchange assistants for a day. Simply for fun, tomfoolery, and to get a sense of being in eachothers shoes...in a manner of speaking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:15 am

Yayoi narrowed her eyes a bit as Kohaku and Hisui spoke. "You were purposefully indiscreet." Yayoi accused. "It's the same as being complicit!" The bespectacled girl shook her head. "And, it's way way different." She said. "The Maîtresse followed the rules of engagement precisely. It is not her fault that your mistress only has the two of you to bring forth. Our proposed match has no such rules set up like that, so to suggest it would purposefully be trying to take an unfair advantage." Yayoi nodded and lifted her head up smugly.

However, as she was speaking, she heard Gwendolyn's proposal. Inwardly she bristled at the thought. Not only of having to serve Akiha, but at Kohaku and Hisui getting near Gwendolyn. Still, on the outside, she began to smile.

"It would certainly be interesting, Maîtresse!" Yayoi chirped. "I don't think I would have any trouble doing the work of two maids though." Yayoi bragged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am

It seemed that Gwen was offering a lot of advice to Akiha as if she was trying to start to influence her.  Though Akiha liked leaders and people who took charge but she still needed to get to know Gwen a bit better first before taking her advice.  Her blond counterpart continued to talk about how perhaps she could learn more about her maids.  “Perhaps but don't expect me to reveal all my cards so early in the game.” said Akiha as she gave a smirk before then hearing Gwen next statement followed by Yayoi chipping in.  “An interesting idea for the future if our friendship blooms.” stated Akiha in a calm manner before taking a look at the two limos.  “Perhaps we should find a more comfortable place to continue our conversation.  Come, let me give you a ride in my Limo.” stated Akiha in a polite tone as she then motioned her hands towards her limo.

- - - - -

Hisui would motion her head left and right.  “That is not true, we did no such things.” replied Hisui as she continued to speak in a professional and monotone voice.  “Give it up Hisui, she is acting like a baby and everyone knows that is no point in arguing with a baby.  No matter how much evidence or logic you use, they will still refuse to listen.” said Kohaku as she giggled while looking down at Yayoi as if she was inferior.

“I see, then perhaps I should give her some candy?” asked Hisui in a totally serious manner before then hearing Yayoi still complaining about the two versus one.  “See, she is already making up excuses.” stated Kohaku as she kept on giggling.  Then the duo heard what Gwen had to say before Yayoi made a quick comment.  “I'm surprised she isn't complaining about numbers again.” stated Kohaku as she continued to poke fun of Yayoi.  “Perhaps the phrase, all talk no action is appropriate?” stated Hisui in her usually monotone speech.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:58 am

Gwen smiled in tandem with Yayoi's braggadocio, but never broke eye-contact with Akiha, remaining resolute in her efforts to exude a strong front in the presence of her fellow aristocrat. "Hmm?" Gwen raised an eyebrow and glanced towards Akiha's limo. A near identical make and model of Gwendolyn's, made especially more obvious due to their close proximity.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't want to impose. Please~...allow me the courtesy of ushering you to your homestead. My limousine has been newly refurbished and restocked with all manners of libations to wet our proverbial whistle while we discuss matters further~..." Gwen politely requested while motioning her hands in the same way as Akiha. Despite cavorting like well-mannered ladies, Gwen sensed the inner machinations of a chess game taking place...and being given a ride by the other was a subtle method of exerting a certain psychological foothold of one aristocrats dominance over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:31 am

Yayoi's eyebrow twitched as the maids responded. She turned her head and crossed her arms under her chest. "Naturally you've resorted to ad hominem attacks... Sour grapes, no doubt." Yayoi shook her head and eyed the maids. "It's understandable. I would be upset if I were outclassed as well, especially in front of my Maîtresse." Yayoi smirked.

"I'll show you what a good sport I am about it though. I will let you pick the terms." She said. "Be as unfair as you like, it's clear you need your egos stroked more than I do, but if I win, then you'll be doing more than Primol's laundry and your mistress isn't going to be involved in it one bit!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 am

It seemed that Gwen had made a counter offer and was now offering Akiha a ride in her limo.  Though the two remained pleasant, it was now clear that another battle was taking place.  Akiha was not about to back down, she could not lose twice in a row.  “I feel I have already been enough of a burden for you tonight, come ride in my limo so that I can somewhat make it up to you.” stated the raven hair wrestler in a polite tone as she countered attack Gwen in their little verbal game.  She would then take a small step towards her limo.

- - - - -

It seemed the two maids had finally gotten to Yayoi who seemed to have given up and was now accepting their demands.  “Look as she accuses us of using Ad hominem when this entire night she herself has been using Ad hominem to attack us.” stated Kohaku as she gave another giggle.  “If you wish to bring another one of your mistress henchwomen with you, we will allow it.” said Hisui in her usually monotone voice but a hint of pity could be heard.  “Bring two if you want and give yourself the number advantage if you want.  In the end, we shall come out on top!” stated Kohaku in a confident tone as she raised her fist into the air while giving a smile. "Just remember that this will be a tag team fight!" stated Hisui in her monotone voice.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 am

"The only thing you can do is tell me that I'm doing what you're accusing me of. I don't know if I can beat up on you anymore now that I learned you're both just little children." Yayoi said, shaking her head. She waved her hand dismissively. "But, fine. Two-on-two tag team match is perfectly fine for me. I don't need an extra body." She said and smirked. "Is there any other stipulations you want to add?" She asked and then looked over at Gwendolyn.

She furrowed her brow as she saw the heiress and the Japanese aristocrat in their own little game of cat and mouse. Of course Gwendolyn was winning. She was superior to Akiha in every way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:06 am

The mannerly war of attrition continued between the dueling aristocrats, each attempting to out maneuver the other through courteous rebuttals and parrying words of generosity.

"Oh, I assure you~...You have been nothing of the sort, Madam Kosha. Why, if anything, I feel as if my triumphant victory tonight has indebted me to you. Considering how thoroughly exhausted you must be from tonight's events and for offering such fitting competition in our match, I dare say it is my duty as a lady of polite nobility to assist you back to your domicile as a gesture of good will~..." Gwen politely rebutted while stepping towards her own limo in the same fashion as Akiha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next