by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match Empty Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:22 am

No count outs match
Rules: standard match rules, however no victory by count outs. Victory can only be attained inside the ring.
Victory conditions: Submission, Pin fall or Knock out.

It was time for a new match for the young blond. She was the winner of the first ever lighting tournament and she was really on the rise as a wrestler. Having defeated her rival Akiha and beaten her nemesis Ami. Both factors having made Belinda in the mood to only continue onwards, attempting to throw herself into more and more matches, and become better and better through tough battles with skilled combatants. Which was why she was quite excited for todays match. Having seen the match between the siblings of the Akamatsu and the Northman's, where Makie and Kyo had fought Cecilia and Michael was something that had caught Belinda's attention, and while Michael might have ended up being bested by Makie...well that was not something Belinda was gonna let happen this time.

The young Swede was quite pumped and more than ready to head into this battle with all her fighting spirit at full blaze! Her life was actually pretty great right now, especially as she was in a rather great relationship with her rival Akiha. Not that it meant that they went easy on each other, as it seemed to have only made their battles more violent than before.

Still, now was not the time for Akiha. Now was the time to try and put the Northman's over the Akamatsu's!

Belinda stood in the staging area, dressed in her blue and silver white wrestling outfit, her hair swaying a bit in the air as she rocked her head left and right. Soon enough her music started to play out of the speakers and with it the blond cutie stepped out onto the ramp!

Spoiler:
Her arm raised high in the air as the crowd let out a rather loud roar of applause for the blond cutie, it certainly wasn't top contender quality levels of cheers....but more than she was expecting. It cause her to freeze for a seconds, before she swallowed her surprise and rushed down towards the ring, jogging from left to right as she gave a few high fives and interacted lightly with the crowd, who seemed to love it. After which she dove in under the bottom ropes of the ring and pushed up towards her feet, heading off towards the far off corner and climbing up onto the middle ropes, reaching out with her right hand as high and far away as possible. " Let's reach for the stars!!!" Belinda'd let out before jumping down and turning around so her gaze was locked towards the top of her ramp...awaiting Makie Akamatsu.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:20 pm

In the opposite locker room, Makie took a deep breath as she tried to keep her head clear, keeping calm before the coming storm. Most of the time, the identity of her opponent was always kept a mystery until the last minute, and Makie was usually fine with that: she liked the element of surprise, and she further enjoyed the challenge of not knowing who she was fighting and how to beat them until the match itself. Today was different, however, as she had been told ahead of time that she would be facing Belinda Northman.

Belinda Northman. Makie had never met Belinda, and had heard of her only by reputation. She had, however, once fought her siblings, Michael and Cecilia, in a tag match alongside Kyo. Michael had been tough, but Makie had managed to beat him for the pin. Cecilia, on the other hand, was a force of nature, throwing and stretching her and Kyo almost effortlessly. It was for good reason, Makie had discovered, that Cecilia Northman, the "Northern Queen," was a one-time AFW champion and one of the toughest girls in the league. Makie felt herself tense at the thought, and tried to relax, but she still hoped that Belinda was more like her brother than her sister.

Taking a deep breath, Makie slid her last boot on and hopped to her feet. She was wearing her old white-and-red two piece with matching boots, and balling her fist, she stepped out into the arena.

Spoiler:

"Lotus" by Dir En Grey played in the background as Makie strode into the arena, her fans cheering her on. Waving to them, Makie made way to the ring, and slid under the ropes, hopping up to her feet to face her opponent. Belinda was a tall girl, taller than her even, but far more willowy and slender than her sister had been. She was pale, though, her skin whiter than that of most other Europeans and North Americans Makie had run across.

A silence settled between them as the two locked eyes, though Makie soon broke this silence. "So you're Belinda, huh?" she asked warily. She had no idea what to say beyond that. Sorry I pinned your brother? You're not nearly as intimidating as your sister? You're going down bitch, etc etc? "I heard of you. I hope you're half as good as your sister was."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu Vs. Belinda Northman: No count outs match

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:12 am

Belinda watched the ramp as soon enough Makie made her way down the ramp, the cheering of Makie's fans was evident, and it seemed as if both of them have quite a decent fan-base here tonight. Seeming pretty equal in that department, in terms of build though it seemed that Belinda had a slight edge in height and body structure...though that didn't mean all. Belinda was well aware of that, being taller and heavier than one of her greatest rivals, Belinda was more than aware that size wasn't everything...besides the difference wasn't that much...

Belinda would watch as Makie slid into the ring and hopped up to her feet, the two of them stood silent for a few seconds with eyes locked firmly with each other. Belinda would nod her head at Makie's words and then throw a kind smile towards the girl. Closing in a few steps towards Makie she'd stretch out her hands. " Hello ~, yeah I'm Belinda. I suppose you are already somewhat familiar with my family. " Belinda let out as she'd offer that handshake with a friendly and kind smile towards the raven haired girl.

" I watched your match against Michael and Cecilia, and you sure were pretty cool in that match, you certainly put Michael in his place, Haha!" Belinda let out a friendly little laugh as she went into this match with her usual friendly demeanor. She'd tilt her head a bit about the comment about her and her sister, " Hmm...dunno about that. Though I can promise you that I will try and give you the most trying match you've ever had!" Belinda let out with a wide kind grin on her face, filled with confidence and happiness? Maybe ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:55 am

Makie was, admittedly, surprised by Belinda's forward and friendly manner. To be fair, Cecilia and Michael had been good sports as well, but even so, Makie had been expecting Belinda to want to even the score. She probably still does, she realized, she just doesn't want to be a bitch about it.

Slowly, Makie accepted Belinda's handshake, making sure to give her soon-to-be opponent a good firm shake. "Yeah, well your sister did a good job of putting Kyo in his place!" she chuckled back. Her demeanour became a little more serious as Belinda mentioned wanting to make this a good match. "Back at you. You do realize, though this is a no count-out match, right? Meaning...once that bell rings, it's no more Miss Nice Girl?" Now Makie realized why Belinda's friendliness felt so off-putting: because in a few minutes the two of them would be brutalizing each other, inside the ring and out.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:27 am

Belinda was happy that Makie would take up her handshake though she did notice the rather slow manner she did it in, but the two of them did give each other a good firm and strong handshake. She'd let out a light laugh at Makie's words as she heard the comment about her sister putting Kyo in his place. It was nice that they could exchange words in such a friendly manner to start this out with.

When Makie's tone became a little more serious Belinda would tilt her head a little. " Oh ? Doesn't have to be, we can stay friendly now and after the match, even during. Just as long as you know that I'm gonna do all I can to pound you into the floor." Belinda let out a light chuckle as she'd pull her hand back, giving Makie a friendly smile. " Jokes and all aside, let's keep it clean and nice, okay ? I mean I know we're gonna pound each other like no tomorrow, but that doesn't meant we can't have fun with it." Belinda spoke out as she'd step back and attempt to drop down into her wrestling stance, raising her arms and waiting for the bell to ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Makie raised an eyebrow. "Pound me into the floor? I've clobbered guys twice your size." And been clobbered by them, she mentally added, but that's beside the point. Drawing back from the handshake, Makie couldn't help but grine back at her opponent. "Oh, don't worry about me, I always have fun with it. But I can't guarantee you will."

Stepping back, Makie waited, and as if on cue, the bell rang. Springing lightly on her feet, Makie eyed Belinda carefully, still grinning a little as she raised her hands for a lockup...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Belinda would nod her head at Makie's question and comment, " You haven't clobbered me yet. So I guess we'll see who'll do the pounding here. Makie." Belinda responded with her friendly smile and attitude. " I guarantee you that I will have fun. Will try and make it fun for you too!" Belinda let out as she'd step back and get into her wrestling stance...the bell rang and it looked as if the match was going to be under way.

The blond kept her eyes on her raven haired opponent as she raised those hands up for the lock up...which Belinda would attempt to move in for it. Belinda would attempt and move in and lock up with Makie in a collar and elbow-tie up! Which she would quickly attempt and push forward in to try and force the raven haired cutie backwards!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:13 pm

The fans were clapping in unison as Makie and Belinda closed in on each other. Two rising stars in Friction, both younger siblings to somewhat more famous AFW stars, now both battling as a follow up to a previous tag bout. The fact that there seemed to be no bad blood between them didn't change the fact that this promised to be an intense match.

In an instant, the two grappled, fingers interlocking as they pushed and strained against one another. Makie's chin rested on Belinda's shoulder, her teeth gritted as she pitted her strength against the Swede's. She had a strength to go with her height edge, but Makie had fought stronger. "Not bad," she whispered, feeling herself being pushed back slightly.

That is, until she dropped and twisted, aiming to flip Belinda over her shoulder to the mat. If she managed this, then she would spin back to her feet, and, as Belinda tried to sit back up, hopefully drop-kick her in he back as a follow up!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

The two cute young girls looked ready to hit each other as hard as they could until neither of them could walk out of this arena as they soon enough locked in, the crowd seemed to be vocal tonight, cheering for their respective favorite in this little bout.

They locked in with each others, fingers entwining with each other as the two of them, Belinda's chin rested on Makie's shoulder as Makie's chin rested on hers. It started pretty evenly between them but soon enough Belinda's strength won through and started to push Makie backwards...though it didn't take long before Makie abandoned the lock up and dropped down low.

She was quick in swinging Belinda over her shoulder and forcing the blond to crash down onto her back, " Uugh!" Belinda let out...however as soon as she moved up towards a seated position as she hurried up, she was met with another painful blow as Makie came in with that drop kick right onto her back! " Aagh!" Belinda let out as she winced in pain, arching her back as she fell down onto her side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:06 pm

The match was starting in a good way for Makie: already, she had Belinda on the defensive, lying stunned on the mat. Her strategy at this point was to get some good hits in, wear Belinda down, and try to keep her on the defensive for most of the match.

Hopping back up to her feet, Makie brushed some hair out of her face and went into motion again, grabbing at Belinda's head to haul her back upright. "Up you go," she teased, aiming to walk Belina towards the ropes and press her back against them. If she managed that, then she would use the tension in the ropes to whip Belinda across the ring, aiming to follow up after her with with a spin kick to her chest.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next