by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) Empty Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Today was the day that Kelly would call for Lilith to have her meet Dani. That was exciting for her for a variety of reasons. She already had picked up her mobile phone and was typing in the numbers and letters of the account of Lilith.

"Hi, Kelly here. Come to my place. The attachment holds a map where you will find me. You´ll recognize it if you are here."
She typed while lying in a relaxed state on a big, cushioned chair. After typing her message, she would put her mobile away and cross her arms behind her neck, grinning slyly.
"So, Dani-chan, are you ready to meet my conquest? And for the field studies we also wanted to do with Victoria but Cham Cham stopped us so rudely?"
She simply asked in the room where her pack mate was scurrying around somewhere.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) Empty Re: Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Valyn Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Today was the day, Lilith was at home when her phone went off on the table top next to her and picked it up looking at the message. She licked her lips for a moment debating in her head if she really wanted to go put herself through this. Her need won out and she got up to go get ready to meet Kelly and her friend.

She got herself in a pair of nice hip hugging jeans and a tight lack top on she had a matching pair of black underwear as well. She checked her hair in the mirror and then put on her sunglasses. She took a breath before leaving her house. She'd take about twenty or so minutes to get to the address were Kelly had supplied for her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) Empty Re: Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Dani watched as Kelly made the phone call.

"Y'know... Its not really in the spirit of the Brat Pack to just invite the enemy around to make a house call..." Dani's eyes lit up a bit with devilish delight. "Unless you are planning that we pounce her as soon as she's here and tie her up?"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) ELZuoMvBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) OG5hnuaBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) Cg3CzYmBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I know, it´s not our style. Our style is more to be punched senseless by women the size of Texas. Or get flattened, face sat and made wet by a big girl. Not that I am really complaining about method number two, but I don´t like method number one just a little bit."
Kelly replied with a giggle while watching at her finally dry toenail color, a fitting blue.

"Like it or not, my method yields results. How many big girls has the Brat Pack overwhelmed aside of Sabre? Not one as far as I can tell. How many big girls have I conquered. Two. And one of them is actually coming to see me."
She added before closing the little flask that contained the color.
"But I appreciate that you watched my match, Dani-chan. Tying her up was SO delightful!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:06 pm

Dani cheeks flushed up a bit, although she knew that Kelly comment about being flattened and made wet was a jab at Izzi, she couldn't help but think about her own match previously with Eri...

She folded her arms in a pouty way

"Actually.. We got the better of Cecilia in Friction versus Tension with a big assist from me I might add... And Izzi and Cham Cham have gotten the better of King a couple of times, er.. even if he does beat them up usually"

"But what I was saying is that even if she is coming here on invitation, we should still surprise ambush her and tie her up... For part of our research."

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) ELZuoMvBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) OG5hnuaBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) Cg3CzYmBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:13 pm

So there Lilith was at the door to Kelly's place and took in a large breath before smoothing her shirt down. Once again she was just tempted to go back home and not subject herself to whatever was going to happen. Yet she didn't she stayed there and reached up knocking at the door. Whatever happened she knew she couldn't complain as she had chose to do this herself.

"Kelly it's Lilith." She called out after knocking on the door announcing herself.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:56 pm

"Yes, there and here, our tactics actually work, and nobody is more surprised than me about it. And most of the time, it is funny to hang around with you. But I am simply not made for fisticuff action. Lilith is huge, I hope you know what you are doing with this."
The girl explained, walking casually over to a cupboard drawer from which she produced some rope and handcuffs with a fluffy blue fur around them. Swinging them around her finger once, she would walk over to the kitchen are to lighten it up so that the floor where the other girl had to come through was darkened where she would hide behind some coats hanging there too.

Despite her concerns, a bright smile appeared on her face.
"For research!"
She giggled, letting Dani choose anything from the equipment before electronically opening the door by pressing a button.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Dani was about to tell Kelly to wait a moment but she went ahead and pressed for the door to automatically open, leaving her limited time to find a hiding spot of her own.. She snatched the handcuffs from out of the cupboard before frantically searching for a good spot .

She first opened the oven door before sensibility won out over insanity, Dani instead moving behind one of the cabinets to lay in wait

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:06 pm

As the door clicked open automatically Lilith raised an eyebrow but shrugged before opening the door and stepped through. She closed the door behind her and looked around not seeing anyone bit her lip a tad. She definitely didn't like the look of this and found herself worried that something might of happened to Kelly on her way over. She started walking further into the house alert and ready to act.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am

It would backfire, And it would backfire so royally that Kelly would think long about it after it had happened. A freezing little glob appeared in her hearth when the girl entered the apartment. Seeing Lilith face to face, she knew how imposing she was if she was not exactly tied to some stairs or something like that. But now it was too late to do something different or they would look like some idiots. Gulping once, she would lunge herself at the back of the big girl as soon as she could to pose as a blue haired human backpack.

"Lilith-chan! You´re under arrest!"
She shouted within a cute war cry.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next