Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 10 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:50 am

"Well..." Jay began as he was wrist deep in hot water and soap. "I dont really know much. I guess as a baby I was orphaned. And they were going to adopt me. I was kidnapped ot something the night before and was never found. I lived in a forest until I was 17 and traveled the U.S."

He dries his hands off on a dishcloth after he was done and faced her. "Nick found them a while ago and reconnected us. So, neither of them are my birth parents." He took a few steps closer and smiles at Lina. "And I was hoping we could go out and meet with them somewhere."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:45 am

"Oh..." She wasn't sure what to think about that right away, though after a little bit it sounded depressing. She asked him if he ever knew who his birth parents were but she had a feeling he wouldn't. It was surprising to hear he went missing and while nothing was official they still gave a shit all that time.

"How the hell did you manage to get by then?" being alone in the forest for as long as he said he has been sounded extremely difficult. She was glad things are working out for him now but a lot of that is still mind blowing. She had no objections with meeting them somewhere but now her brain was distracted.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 am

"It wasnt that bad. There was a tree house. And there were nice people and friends that let me stay with them and eat sometimes. And I went to school.....Kinda." He didn't go for much more than a few years. "I learned to hunt fairly well. And grow food."

Jay saw that she looked slightly down or out of it. He smirked and hugged her, a bit tightly. "But then I met a lovely woman like you down the road"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:19 pm

As she took in what he said she was trying to make sense of it. It didn't sound like one's typical upbringing. She was surprised that it somehow worked out for him and she wasn't sure if she would have been able to have came out the same should their situations be flipped between them.

her mind was distracted with all of the new information and trying to process it all. Though things paused up there when Jay held her from behind and said what she did about her. She smiled and bent her head back. "Thanks hun, but ease up there." She gets in a quick lick on his nose and smirks "Tasty." Though given she just got out of the shower she might not have done that, not wanting unintended kinkiness to get out of hand before the older women returned.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:54 am

He eases up as she asks. "Y-Yes. Sometimes I dont know my strength well." He smirks a bit coyly at her. "Or it could be that you arent as tough as you put off?" Jay teases. He kisses her cheek, backing away from her slightly. "So...I this your hometown or something? I didnt think here in Canada would be it."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:26 pm

She had a feeling Jay was one of those people that wanted to be the rough one. She did care for him but she was not ready for that. "You know Jay most women don't take too kindly to being manhandled and heeeyyy. What's that suppose to mean?" She put her hands on her hips but the kiss helped calm her.

When asked if this where she came from she shakes her head. "No. Some life events have caused me to travel a lot, which I can't seem to remember details about them but for whatever reason I felt the need to travel a lot. Anyway I ended up here one day and things were going alright. Soon after I met the others and this felt like a good place to settle."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Jay shook his head slightly. "Tell that to the various women of the AFW. Some of them have some serious mental things going on." He looks at her when she asked what he meant. "Oh well...I havent seen you fight before. How am I supposed to know how strong you are~?" He said this in as obvious a teasing tone as he could put off, trying not to really make her mad. He didnt want that. At least, not right this moment.

"Yeah...No one really believed me about what I experienced with you guys. Except Nick. He's the kind to be one of those conspirator-types of people." He sighs after, looking at Lina and smiling. "Well, its a nice place."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:25 am

Lina nods in agreement with a point Jay made "Mental things is a nice way to put it but I agree." She could have easly expanded on that but decided not to for now.  "I'm not much of a fighter...but that doesn't mean you should go around trying to break your girlfriend's ribs" trying to get that in before he can say something else.

"I haven't seen much of him.  Other than those things he made for Daisuke's kids I almost forgot about him" Lina admits when he brings Nick up.  "So now what?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:40 pm

"I dont mean to try and break anything. It'd ruin what happiness I try to build with you. And how come you arent? Its always a good skill to know." Jay asks. He waited for an answer.

"Yeah...Nick isn't all that busy. But I prefer not to talk to him much." When asked what to do now, he smiled. "We can go out for that lunch now. Ill call them up?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 am

"Oh? Why is that?" She wondered if something was wrong between him and Nick. "Because I'm not" when telling him about the why she doesn't fight.  She could hold her own if she had to but didn't really want things to go that far, though if someone was really skilled they could take her with very little issues if any, unless if she fought dirty. She was ready to head out and gives Jay a nod.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next